Best compliment you've gotten while having sex?

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You obviously didn't read the entirety of the thread if you're actually willing to start this debate with me yet again.

Im not sure what your point is..and dont take yourself so serious just because you r a moderator..:tongue:...MAYBE ..just maybe..they like you giving them oral..because than they dont have to look at that GODawful mug of yours

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not sure what your point is..and dont take yourself so serious just because you r a moderator..:tongue:...MAYBE ..just maybe..they like you giving them oral..because than they dont have to look at that GODawful mug of yours

If you don't know what my point is, then that's your problem. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats the BEST you could come up with

I almost didn't post because of don't feed the troll etc. But I'm not losing anything from this so..

That's all she needs to "come up with." It isn't a come back, it's what she thinks you should do, and most people here would agree with her. Not mention people who say "Is that the best you can come up with?" are usually the ones who in fact, need to grow up. But I don't feel like going any further with this, so go high five your troll buddies and feel cool, or whatever it is you do.

As far as the guys lying and saying you are the best. Most of them are lying when they say best, but that doesn't mean you are bad, it probably means you are pretty good. Because saying they give good head when they aren't just leads to you getting more bad head, and nobody wants that.

The difference between faking an orgasm and lying about a blowjob is, we aren't trying to get out of a blowjob, we are trying to get more blowjobs. While faking an orgasm (at least in my mind, I wouldn't know) is more like trying to get things done so you can roll over and get to sleep because you have a meeting in the morning or something.

For any guys who DO lie about blowjobs, quit! You are ruining it for yourself and the rest of us. Grow some balls and let her know what is wrong, and try to make her better. If she gets offended by it, well to me she would seem pretty stuck up. Anyone that thinks giving a blowjob as a favor probably shouldn't be doing. If I had to choose between getting a blowjob that she doesn't like doing, or just getting down to what we both really like, I'd pick the latter.

And finally, dolfette's original response to this thread was my favorite. :tongue:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Because saying they give good head when they aren't just leads to you getting more bad head, and nobody wants that.

this is a good, sensible point.

The difference between faking an orgasm and lying about a blowjob is, we aren't trying to get out of a blowjob, we are trying to get more blowjobs.

as is this.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost didn't post because of don't feed the troll etc. But I'm not losing anything from this so..

That's all she needs to "come up with." It isn't a come back, it's what she thinks you should do, and most people here would agree with her. Not mention people who say "Is that the best you can come up with?" are usually the ones who in fact, need to grow up. But I don't feel like going any further with this, so go high five your troll buddies and feel cool, or whatever it is you do.

As far as the guys lying and saying you are the best. Most of them are lying when they say best, but that doesn't mean you are bad, it probably means you are pretty good. Because saying they give good head when they aren't just leads to you getting more bad head, and nobody wants that.

The difference between faking an orgasm and lying about a blowjob is, we aren't trying to get out of a blowjob, we are trying to get more blowjobs. While faking an orgasm (at least in my mind, I wouldn't know) is more like trying to get things done so you can roll over and get to sleep because you have a meeting in the morning or something.

For any guys who DO lie about blowjobs, quit! You are ruining it for yourself and the rest of us. Grow some balls and let her know what is wrong, and try to make her better. If she gets offended by it, well to me she would seem pretty stuck up. Anyone that thinks giving a blowjob as a favor probably shouldn't be doing. If I had to choose between getting a blowjob that she doesn't like doing, or just getting down to what we both really like, I'd pick the latter.

And finally, dolfette's original response to this thread was my favorite. :tongue:

WOW..that was awesome..for someone who didnt want to post once you did ..you had a lot of NOTHING to say..is calling me a troll supposed to mean anything to anybody except to you and any of your loser friends who live their lives on LPSG..and by saying that RUINS it for me and the rest of it..shows me you take this site WAY to serious about this site...As for the troll comment..you sound like a little third grade ..saying "nanny nanny nanny.."..But i guess in your silly little lpsg world it meant something to you.. YOU GO GIRL!!:tongue:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah sorry you ran into a troll, Meg.

lol, don't apologize. Doesn't bother me any.

Ugh...some men can be so beautiful outside but so ugly inside..Meg don't give it a second thought

Aye, it's a shame, isn't it? Waste of a beautiful body.

Don't worry, I almost didn't give him any thought at all. But I definitely won't be giving him a second thought. :tongue:

timintc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Awesome question Meg and over 75 replies in two days! Its too bad that some morons have to say such ignorant things, when you start a thread you leave yourself open to stuff like that which probably keeps a lot of us on the sidelines lurking rather than open ourselves up to such moronic comments. As far as blow jobs go ive never gotten a bad one they are all good, some just a little better than others, i give high marks for enthusiasm.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That used to be my signature selfish/funny phrase.
Actually it still is.
I don't think you should get a compliment, if she/he came then it was a job well done no?
I really do hate dislike hearing "you are the greatest cocksucker bar none" from my own husband who has been with men and women alike!
It isn't that great a compliment to me.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Yes it is definately her way of saying that she has cum enough. This is usually after having intercourse non stop for an hour or better, I just don't really want to make a point of my stamina because there are those that don't think that this is possible! It is actually kind of funny when she says it as well as a challenge to bust my own nut. Glad to hear that there are others that think this way!

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, er.. um... for most of the men I know lately, their eyes are too busy rolling around in the back of their head, f**king up their brains so much they don't know what to say! LOL

One of my FWBs said later after he came to his senses "Wow! I
hope you're having as much fun as I am!".

Of course!

:tongue: FlowerChick

I'm asking this of women, mostly, but I suppose men can answer as well. I got laid last night for the first time in 11 months. The guy I was with is a good friend of mine, and he told me in the past that he's been with 25-30 women. But he told me last night that I gave him the best blowjob he's ever had. And that's NOT the first time I've heard that! I've heard it at least 5-6 times. But it never stops feeling good to hear it. :tongue: So, ladies, I was curious - what's the best compliment YOU got while being intimate with another?

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
I have gotten "You should deserve medals for that!" and "No guy ever has ever done what you just did to me just now"

My fiance of me going down on her......and there have been numerous compliments as well, just not those.

Good on you Meg!