Best condoms?

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the best brand of condom? My partner is concerned about breakages and always has been because i opt to buy unbranded cheap ones. So to give him peace of mind i want to get a good brand thats strong. I live in the Uk if thats any help for naming them.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what the best brand would be, but a lot of guys here recommend Magnums.

I'm wondering about the female condoms, myself. Has anyone had any experience with those? I ask this because one of the guys I'm seeing right now doesn't like condoms at all, and I thought maybe I should use the female condom. Do they protect against STDs as well as the male condoms? (I don't have to worry about pregnancy.) Do they decrease sensitivity?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you can find any with the speed/applicator thing I highly recomend it. Was out of country with a boy and he had some... nothing like being able to lay a condom on in like three seconds flat so you can get back to the good stuff.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Durex avanti for those allergic to latex, though they don't fit all men here as they are poly and don't stretch