Best condoms?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by FunLovin.1, Nov 13, 2007.

1. FunLovin.1

FunLovin.1 New Member

Albums:
    Im sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the best brand of condom? My partner is concerned about breakages and always has been because i opt to buy unbranded cheap ones. So to give him peace of mind i want to get a good brand thats strong. I live in the Uk if thats any help for naming them.

2. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm not sure what the best brand would be, but a lot of guys here recommend Magnums.

I'm wondering about the female condoms, myself. Has anyone had any experience with those? I ask this because one of the guys I'm seeing right now doesn't like condoms at all, and I thought maybe I should use the female condom. Do they protect against STDs as well as the male condoms? (I don't have to worry about pregnancy.) Do they decrease sensitivity?

3. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

If you can find any with the speed/applicator thing I highly recomend it. Was out of country with a boy and he had some... nothing like being able to lay a condom on in like three seconds flat so you can get back to the good stuff.

4. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love Magnums and they feel great around my thick..very thick penis its the only condom fits both width and length

5. Hemi

Hemi Member

Albums:
    Kimono Maxx are pretty good

6. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    Durex avanti for those allergic to latex, though they don't fit all men here as they are poly and don't stretch

Draft saved Draft deleted