best cum stain removal strategies

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wash with anything that has enzymes in it to disolve the protein, then soak in OxyClean to get the stains out (should save you the price of a new cover).

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
with a clean sheet over it, no one will see it anyway. Unless someone else does your laundry. Ive found peroxide works too. Back in highschool when Mom did the laundry :)

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine said his mom got to calling the stains "peter tracks"--I about died from laughter--while my mom was not too uptight, I could never see her even discussing something like this let alone having a nick name for it. Families are all different.

I can't remember how many tee-shirts I have had to toss in the rag bag because of peter tracks!! I do keep one shirt so stained for when I am being the fluffer and general cocksucker at sex parties. Wear it as a badge of honor!

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in some communities, it's shameless to leave traces of semen where moms can find them, whether on bed sheets, sticky towels, or even dried up jizm on kleenex. some boys are encouraged by older brothers and cousins to eat the stuff rather than leave it where mom might find it... whaddaya think?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reinforcing some of the others, yes - Club soda, Salt, scrub with a fine bristle brush - gets the bulk of the mess up. Oxadative cleaners work wonders *after* the club soda and salt treatment for dulling the set of the stain. (I have access to upholstery cleaners' materials being the odd-job artist that I am) Enzyme cleaners take a bit longer to work, but they disperse the entire trace of the stain rather than just bleach it clear/white.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
May I suggest somebody else's sheets, carpet, couch, bed curtains. :)
God I had a mate and his gf constantly fucking around my house - on the couch, dripping on the carpet, up against the wall, even on my bed. (I slept in their wet spot once)

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose, when taken out of context. Well, anything taken out of context is amusing. But some of us have clean up problems that come along with being profusely productive little bastards. ;D

Oh I definetly can relate! All through my teen years I would always clean up with my socks, so my mom was always washing crusty, stuck together with dried cum socks lol! I feel bad about it now.

Reactions: SockyFeet30