Best deepthroat ever contest

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great. Another thread thread getting fucked up with a dumbass measurement debate. Why don't you two go measure each other's dicks or shut the fuck up and post something on topic.

If you note I did post and I was replying to comments. Also you can search and see that I have probably posted more deep throat clips than you have of anything.

ThickCroCock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: 869934

patman033

Experimental Member
Media
Heather Harmon - not Heather Brooke. Brooke was one of her girlfriend / playmates. Indeed Heather is an absolute champ at deepthroat. Sadly as I mentioned in another thread is seems her & hubby have split.

Reactions: Davemeister

tx11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was included, a while back, but not specifically by name. She is the girl in this vid that spotted duck posted-- and a good one, too, many thanks to the duck, as always! I think Patman033 is also correct-- from what I understand, she (Heather) and her friend Brooke had a website a few years back that featured their vids, and it was called HeatherBrooke.com, or something similar; Heather's vids are still in circulation because of her amazing skills, but I don't know a thing about Brooke-- anyone? Lots of people thought Heather's last name was Brooke because of the site name and the tag on the vids. Whether or not she and Hubby have split, I'd sure like to see her special talents with some lucky dude, even if it's not me ! --

Last edited:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was included, a while back, but not specifically by name. She is the girl in this vid that spotted duck posted-- and a good one, too, many thanks to the duck, as always! I think Patman033 is also correct-- from what I understand, she (Heather) and her friend Brooke had a website a few years back that featured their vids, and it was called HeatherBrooke.com, or something similar; Heather's vids are still in circulation because of her amazing skills, but I don't know a thing about Brooke-- anyone? Lots of people thought Heather's last name was Brooke because of the site name and the tag on the vids. Whether or not she and Hubby have split, I'd sure like to see her special talents with some lucky dude, even if it's not me ! --

You're right, I didn't recognize her, but that's heather of ideepthroat.com.

Tubemeta watch & (ideepthroat.com) brooke long free has lots of videos of Heather and a friend hard at work... maybe that's brooke?

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can check out CynicalAngel on iFriends.net. Registration is free and just search for her clips. In my opinion, she is the best at amateur deepthroating. She uses mostly toys to demonstrate her skill, although her real website has other guys on it, none are big.

patman033

Experimental Member
Media
Brooke is the brunette with fake tits (not as big or obviously fake as Heather's though) who Heather is supposedly teaching to deepthroat. Brooke never does all that well though, but many hot scenes still ensue between them and Jim - Heather's hubby. I had a few conversations with Heather when ideepthroat.com was being actively updated. Mostly talking about the camera they were using. I've managed to collect almost all of her videos, but sadly they stopped updating back in 2004. Some of the hottest scenes involved Jim coming while buried balls deep in her throat. And she never gagged. The only match I've seen for her is Annette Schwarz.