Best deepthroat ever contest

Perryt1

Just Browsing
Media
tumblr_ms8j7ePX7O1s2pyv5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ms8j7ePX7O1s2pyv5o5_r1_250.gif
Anyone know who this is, or where we can get more of her? I've seen the bathtub scene where she throats a red dildo and a few where she has dark hair, but never a name or a cam site where she works. I think she's awesome!

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some very impressive work and a lot of it. There are a number of talents that can do a Rocco, Vidal, or a Steel.

Only a couple than have done a Holmes, Napier, or Mandingo.
Holmes: was it "Anybody but my Husband"? Starlet is CJ Laing. She also did Tony Perez in the same video.
Mandingo: Massacre 3 Bobby Star also did it but not at 100%
Napier: Annette Schwartz

These are all amazing. I don't think Dredd or Diesel has been done though Diesel has thrown off a couple good efforts. Maybe the back teeth start to grind too much?

viceant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no user at tumblr.com and don't want they have my email account, do you know any way to see its gif's without been member of it?

Reactions: Owez

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no user at tumblr.com and don't want they have my email account, do you know any way to see its gif's without been member of it?
no I don't think there is a way. I try to post of just the photo when it is available from the tumblr pages.
FYI you can make a tumblr page and not post anything on there. then you will be able to see all of the tumblr content.