Best Democrats Presidential Pairing?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
No no, I don't do this out in the real world. I subtly encourage liberals to change their views toward a more independent view of the America, they deserve to not be as deluded as you and your ilk.

Wait. So you having defended trump and republicans so far a good 97% of the time i've been on this site. With the rest being insults, memes supporting the right and trump. You posting the whistleblower's face, name, work and family as revenge for trump having committed a crime is.....you're way of supporting people like bernie sanders?

Are you trying to say you're a bernie bro? Or someone who supports bernie sanders?

Because if you are in fact trying to say that. Then it would actually be pretty good for actual bernie supporters to note. I can't tell you how many times i've had to point to bernie bros or just republicans and conservatives acting as if they support bernie sanders as a problem point that real bernie supporters have to look out for.

And you saying yes to this would very much help me out.

So. Which is it? Are you a real bernie sanders supporter? Or are you a bernie bro or a republican/conservative acting like they support bernie sanders for the express purpose of dividing bernie sanders supporters from democrats?

See i kind of figured that the last few years that not all of the people who said they support bernie sanders actually supported him. That they've used the then and a bit now confusion regarding politics and people in general as a propaganda tool to gain more votes for not only donald trump but for the republican party in general.

I had suspected that when calls for hillary clinton's head started after her meeting with wall street and here screwed up comments about people in the past came back that it was more republican propaganda to confuse bernie sanders supporters into not supporting hillary clinton so it could be easier for trump to win. Which of course failed because she still won the popular vote. But i had guessed also that since hillary clinton is no longer running and people already don't like biden all that much that the focus of republican propaganda would then turn directly to bernie.

If you aren't a republican/conservative like i thought and really do support bernie sanders then that would make me wrong. Of course though. If people do in fact still support biden. And there's a chance of a repeat. Then the focus still wouldn't be on bernie. That the propaganda machine would then split it's attention on both bernie (his supporters) and biden.

Which would then mean that if a person usually supports trump and republicans that they would still act as if they were independents in an effort to convince bernie sanders supporters into attacking as many different democrats as humanly possible. That the propaganda machine is still in fact running.

And not only that. But that the propaganda machine running in favor of trump would split it's attention on more than just the two. Wanting to spread confusion about any and all democrats. While never once saying anything in any form negative about any republican or conservative.

Acting as a ninja of sorts or an assassin. In which people who don't pay close attention to what a person usually says and ignores long comments won't be able to know the difference. Won't be able to spot that your primary focus is to cause as much chaos as humanly possible. Because chaos and short comments help republicans and conservatives.

So. Do you support bernie sanders? And who in fact are you against?

Reactions: BillDodson

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
VTbFQfX.gif

I can't believe you typed all that, your mind is broken.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is slightly off topic, but as an Australian I’m foreign to US politics. Can anybody tell me who will most likely be the democractic leader?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is slightly off topic, but as an Australian I’m foreign to US politics. Can anybody tell me who will most likely be the democractic leader?

it’s completely up in the air at this point. This past Monday, the state of Iowa held the first of the national Democratic party’s “elections” and the process took a crowded, confused field of candidates and turned it into complete mayhem.

Reactions: StormfrontFL

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it’s completely up in the air at this point. This past Monday, the state of Iowa held the first of the national Democratic party’s “elections” and the process took a crowded, confused field of candidates and turned it into complete mayhem.

Actually it didn't. There is a serious counting problem, most likely brought about by trying to fir an arcane caucus system into a reporting app. That's all. Iowa has always been peculiar in this regard. Rural counties count more than urban areas. Sound familiar? So, Pete is tied with Bernie, but because Pete did better in the rural areas his actual humans who voted numbers are actually lower than Bernie's. For all intents and purposes Bernie 'won' - although he got half the vote he got against Hillary. There are more candidates competing but it does show the Bernie vote is not as solid as previously thought. As always, Iowa solves nothing, but is the first step.

New Hampshire is muddled because Bernie is a 'favorite son.' He will win and the debate will be 'did he win by enough?' South Carolina is looking good for Biden and so until super Tuesday, we're not going to thin the herd. All of this would be the same regardless of how smooth the votes in Iowa were counted. This is a state that went for Rick Santorum, Ted Cruz, Jessie Jackson and really liked Al Sharpton at one point as well. Some winners here went on to win nominations, many did not. This is now new - it is just a bad counting experience. Turn the page.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a criticism, just an observation. I think the USA has to win the award for being in election mode longer than any other. Election.....six months later people are talking midterms.......than a year and a half of primaries (official and unofficial)....it never ends. Our federal elections last on aver for 7-9 weeks. A leadership convention about 2 months (if that). You must be so sick of it by the time the actual election happens....and then it starts all over again. I don't know how you cope.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

If i had to guess. And be sure most other americans wouldn't really agree with me. I'd say bernie sanders. Everything in my mind points to him ending up being at the head of the democratic party no matter what happens.

Not a criticism, just an observation. I think the USA has to win the award for being in election mode longer than any other. Election.....six months later people are talking midterms.......than a year and a half of primaries (official and unofficial)....it never ends. Our federal elections last on aver for 7-9 weeks. A leadership convention about 2 months (if that). You must be so sick of it by the time the actual election happens....and then it starts all over again. I don't know how you cope.

Nah, it is a criticism. And a correct one at that. Politics when it comes to america is 24/7, seven days a week all year long. Didn't use to be that way. Before obama and even a bit before bush jr started screwing things up worse and worse most americans refused to acknowledge politics existed.

That was before people found out they could root for a political party as if it were a sports team. Until they found out they could talk about politics without ever actually knowing anything about politics. Now it's filled to the brim with emotion. And when it comes to a certain kind of american talking politics only emotion.

So yeah, it is a criticism. Or at the very least it should be.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs Stacey to help wipe away his notorious stop and frisk.

Whatever it takes. He has apologized for that - and several commenters have suggested he would be able to get past that against Trump with the African-American community - that remains to be seen, but he is rising in the polls, so the game is still wide open at this point.

Reactions: deleted15807

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That would be a good pairing - but I'm not sure Joe will be around at the finish. His campaign is reportedly very short of cash - as are a few others - but as the early favorite that is a bad place to be right now.
I agree. From the latest reports, it seems as if Joe is on the ropes and just doesn't have any fight left.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It sells ad space for the 24/7/365 news media.