Best Dicks of 2006

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was going to get all nitpicky about "has came and went" but I got distracted by the pictures. YUM.

Novice, by the way, still leads for best ass, but that is another thread. You'd mind seeing jdcnow's other contenders, however.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You say that like it would be a problem for you NB! At least you would be the one giving the performance review :rolleyes:
"I'm glad that I hired him. His performance has been a real DRIVING FORCE in my office. He's been stellar at MANaging my ASSets when I've had him CUM in and BACK ME UP, on those occassions that I've really needed someone BEHIND ME."

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I'm glad that I hired him. His performance has been a real DRIVING FORCE in my office. He's been stellar at MANaging my ASSets when I've had him CUM in and BACK ME UP, on those occassions that I've really needed someone BEHIND ME."

That sounds good Novice, but make sure he can do big spread cheeks, err, I mean spread sheets with his mouse. Unless of course you can do your own, which could free him up to plug that gaping hole you've mentioned having on the bottom of your seat. That's if he's handy with tools of course. :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I vote for the one that I can't find his thread and its a member here who has the biggest girth here (I think)..the one who has a pick of his dick inside a shoe...that guy. :wink:

I vote for all the 6" up girth guys who are uncuts too.

And a name keep blinking in my mind the new guy Teflon...:tongue: :cool: well he is all the above plus cute inteligent and like dogs..what can I say more? Now he is the substitute of AA in 2007 to me....:wink: :biggrin1:

Kisses AA UgaUga you carried your crown beautifully, thank you!

superpilinha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot bulge!

HardGuard definitely deserves mention. Hot pics.

Oh my god!!! Mukhtar is so hot!!! And so thick!!!

Is he really 9x9?!

I will be dreaming with his huge penis all year!!!

Next Christmas, I will definitely ask for one like this!!! Preferably, the whole package!!!

Joana

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, someone has GOT to include THIS!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/quercusone.html

:eek: wow...I forgot about Quercusone...but I think Uncut is bigger than him, I do think Uncut is bigger than 'everybody' here...:confused: well maybe is his pics angles that gives me this impression.

Decisions decisions....maybe a good way that we close our eyes and just feel them all...I go for the thickiers and heavies who makes big tents in swet pants....:wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go for the thickiers and heavies who makes big tents in swet pants....:wink:

OK, so maybe you weren't really meaning this in your post but...

I think big tents in sweatpants are REALLY REALLY HOT. I don't know why. But I've always had a thing for guys in sweats with a big hard on.

Maybe I'm not the only one...

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: wow...I forgot about Quercusone...but I think Uncut is bigger than him, I do think Uncut is bigger than 'everybody' here...:confused: well maybe is his pics angles that gives me this impression.

OK, I challenge Uncut to meet me at Gisella's. We'll make a Gisella sandwich and let her decide who is biggest!....Maybe then you wouldn't forget me ,Gisella!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, so maybe you weren't really meaning this in your post but...

I think big tents in sweatpants are REALLY REALLY HOT. I don't know why. But I've always had a thing for guys in sweats with a big hard on.

Maybe I'm not the only one...

:party:
Yes I mean just that Snoozan..and having been saying for a while in the board but you are the 1st one who feels the same...cool! They are the hottest situation for big tents to be!

Here we go now we are 2...lol...:cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I challenge Uncut to meet me at Gisella's. We'll make a Gisella sandwich and let her decide who is biggest!....Maybe then you wouldn't forget me ,Gisella!

Yeh! That's what I'm talking about..2 monster giants and little Gisella...

Oh I'm sooooo scared.... :nana: ....yeh right! bring it on, lets measure and its up to you to stick in my memory...:rolleyes:

:3some: Just imagine people the trio together.....:cool: