Best Doggy-style position?

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
I'm seeing this girl right now and she is really into doggy style, but she can't take it in the regular doggy-style position because of my size. What is the easiest position for very large penises that is similar to doggy-style?

Thank you!

tayshe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On her stomach. Sometimes that position is more comfortable for me when it's uncomfortable tha way you mentioned. She can relax a lil bit more lying face and stomach down while you're hiitin from the back. Maybe you've already tried this but........another one is if she faces the back of the couch on her knees with her ass stuck in or out. OMG, I LOVE that one too. And you just bang her into the cushions with her hands on top of the couch to brace herself from your thrusts........ let me know how it works out for you.

baconDP

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On her stomach. Sometimes that position is more comfortable for me when it's uncomfortable tha way you mentioned. She can relax a lil bit more lying face and stomach down while you're hiitin from the back.

i like this position! it has problems if the guy is thick and the girl has some of dat' ass or fat pussy lips though. The dick can drag on all the skin you don't want, creating a funky and oddly grippy fuck.

i really like doggy where the guys rides high and forward, but that's prolly out sooo....

spooning in a more bent, doggy like angle?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've noticed you've only described yourself, and not the size of the woman you're seeing, which for positions is really way more important. Big butts + legs can add a lot of padding between you and the 'too far' point.

I agree with the 'on her belly' position as a really good shallow one. My girl's got a nice, big butt, and fucking her that way (with her legs together) is awesome. I don't go super-deep in her pussy, but my dick's burried in her ass the whole time, which feels amazing.

If even _that_ isn't working, she should probably check with her gyno. It might be dryness/infection/any number of things that can cause sexual discomfort.

yamila

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first doggy style was a problem for me, but as they say, laying on my belly is better, because I have fat buttocks. Doing so I can tuck everything, but he gets to no hit the cervix. When he wants to get to the bottom I can open my legs and let him deeply. After some years I had no problem with the doggy style, long as I´m stimulated by a few minutes before.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would definitely try the "prone bone" position with her lying flat on her stomach as suggested by others. But I did have 2 partners with whom doggy style was uncomfortable because I went too deep, and that position didn't work either.

You could try standing doggy style, perhaps, and let her do the driving. Otherwise try another rear entry position like reverse cowgirl or spooning. Spooning might be the best bet because it generally requires a bit of "reach" to get to the target.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, her on her front is worth trying. And reverse cowgirl is too –*have you tried that? –*because she is more in control of speed and depth than with doggy.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On her stomach. Sometimes that position is more comfortable for me when it's uncomfortable tha way you mentioned. She can relax a lil bit more lying face and stomach down while you're hiitin from the back..

I would suggest trying this way first too. Another thing I've tried and you may or may not be open to using your hand to hold yourself at the base to prevent it from going so deep. I know it's a little awkward for you but not doing it can be very uncomfortable and painful for her.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried reverse doggy, where you back it in? It has a really interesting sensation, fucking with your dick pointed down, instead of straight out or upwards. I've found that I don't get quite as deep in that position as well. It is kind of impersonal, facing opposite directions, though.

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had 1 chick could take it full doggy, but that still was a stretch (sorry lol) sometimes... The laying-doggy is the best for that, plus, you can short-stroke just the lips with your head or 1/2 way, while giving her a serious reach-around, or pull on her tits; any other sensation to distract her, while you ease it in, while she's "warming up" and beginning to relax her pussy... I can't wait, soon I'm going to do this to my chick and report back ;-)

Oh, also, you could try "sideways-doggy" basically she's in the spoon position, while you're perpendicular and entering her from the back side. This really helps if you've got serious girth, bc the vagina opening is wider going from anus to clit, vs side wall to side... It won't help if you're very long, but girth is usually the issue.

BTW- What is your length x width; since you said "very large?"

Last edited:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On her stomach with her legs apart - easy access and deep penetration. She loves it this way especially when I pick up speed and my dick rubs the front of pussy wall.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you stand on the floor and she is on a bed or couch or table kneeling, then the height of it controls the maximum depth of thrust that is possible for you in a doggie. Make what she is kneeling on taller and your ability for depth decreases. Then if you go tip-toe your depth increases when needed. On her part whether she arches her back, whether she places her shoulders on a pillow, rests on her elbows, or raises up on her hands adjusts the plunge depth.