Best Ego Booster(s)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by EROKEJS, Oct 12, 2007.

1. EROKEJS

EROKEJS New Member

I had a great expereince the other night which really boosted my ego. That got me thinking about all the stuff that's happened over the years whether it was comments, situations, events, etc...that complimented the size of my manhood. So, I figured I'd put my top 5 together and invite others to also share their top 5 ego boosting experiences:

1. My buddy from grad school was always bragging about how great he was in bed. How all these girls were on his booty call list. So, long story short, we have a MFM threesome with this girl. He ends up being about 6" and skinny. He goes first. He's pounding away and after abour 15min she has a small orgasm. I penetrate, 6 strokes into it she has the a huge orgasm, her whole body starts to convulse, and she's loud as hell. I let her calm down and then about 12 strokes later, another one and she's screaming "Holy FU## I'm gonna cum again." It goes on, but the look on my buddy's face was too funny...he looked helpless and it was clear he realized that size mattered.

2. Was dating this girl for like a year. We ended up breaking up and she started dating this ego maniac from Gold's gym. He doesn't know who I am, but I know he is dating her. One day I happen to run into him in the locker room and introduce myself and then go get changed. I see him changing first and it was obvious he thought he was packing (he was probably 6.5"). I had semi going on and I take down my pants...the look on this guy's face was priceless. I could just tell his ego couldn't take it. Sure enough a week or so later he broke up with her.

3. Everytime a new girl sees my dick for the first time the eyes popping out, the jaw dropping, followed by some type of comment like "hell yeah", "wow", "holy fu##", etc...Some are more memorable than others, but you know there's a 95% chance you're about to give that girl the best sex of her life and she knows it.

4. This has happened on a few occassions. After dating a female that ends up seeing a new guy. She comes back for sex because "she can't feel" her new boyfriend, or "I ruined her", etc...Sometimes it just becomes a booty call when she can't take it anymore. Nonetheless, anytime a girl comes back because her new man can't make her orgasm as intensely as I can...Man, does that make me feel like a god.

5. Whenever I get referral sex. That in iteself is a huge ego boost. As in I sleep with a female, who tells another female who gets curious, who referes me to another friend, etc...I find these girls to always have the best comments after sex. Some that come to mind: "Whoa. You really are fu##ing unbelievable in bed." "Jesus, I've never cum that much in my life. That's like the perfect cock.". "It just isn't fair" ---to which I replied what isn't fair? and she said, you're dick, it's not fair. I replied why? She said, because there's nothing my boyfriend will ever be able to do to make me feel that way, there's no amount of ability that can make up for the difference I just felt.

As an FYI I am 8.5x6.5 which is probably in the bottom 1/3 for this site. So, I am sure many of you have better stories to share, so post them up.

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

Ummm.... very interesting !!!

3. GTS

GTS New Member

i always think things like this are slightly overrated, for example... at about 7" max length if im measuring honestly (could get another .5" if i pressed a bit) and 6" circumference im hardly king kong when it comes to penis size.

However, nearly every girl i have slept with has claimed when we are fucking or just after that i am a big man down there!

Its just girls being girls, think about it guys, not many girls are going to fuck purely on penis size! they probably actually think you are cute and will tell you these things to make you feel good and like them.

I used to fuck this girl on and off who acted like i destroyed her in bed!! Come on man i really dont think an inch is going to make a mindblowing difference!

The girl i am fucking just now works in ann summers (uk sex shop) and is surrounded by dildos and shit and knows them all inside out. She says im the biggest shes ever had and sex with me is awesome blah blah blah and always tells me how much she misses me when she sleeps with others.

You think they dont just say this kind of stuff to every guy?

4. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:
    :eek:give us a peak then big boy

5. GTS

GTS New Member

at a 7x6 cock? why even bother on a site like this :S

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I wouldn't mind an Ann Summers girl.

They're always pregnant the girls that work there though. Strange.

This isn't really a comment but last night I was playing pool with my mate and these two girls. One of them was walking around the table and stood on my foot. I said 'oh, I'm sorry, have I got big feet?' and she just had the dirtiest grin on her face.

Alas, she was flat chested but I still wouldn't have minded showing her how big my feet are :wink:

7. EROKEJS

EROKEJS New Member

GTS I appreciate you saying it's not my size but my fantastic ability in bed. However, as much as I think I'm pretty good at working my equipment, my ego is not that big that I actually attribute it to ability. Like I said, I have had several MFM threesome and I wasn't working it any better than most of those guys, but in every instance the girl came harder and quicker while I was banging her. That's just a fact. Does an inch and a half make a difference here's the difference in volume:

468ml vs. 351ml which is 33% larger....So yes, I think there is a fair difference in our sizes.

No...back to the stories. Anyone have any cool ones to share?

8. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

i woke up one morning after an after bar party to a girl taking pictures of my morning wood with her camera phone... i jump up and asked what she was doing... she said she never saw such a big dick.. . i was a bit embarassed for a second then i realized by the look on her face she was really turned on.. so i played along and pulled the rest of it out and posed for a couple pics... then i told her if she thought that was big she should see it right before i get off... so at that went to the bathroom away from the other passd out people.. and fucked like there was no tomorrow... now we are fwb and whenever she wants som she just picture messages me one of the pics...

9. Allisondd14

Allisondd14 New Member

Albums:
    So...just curious about this (and similar) threads. This IS a site for hung guys, right? So...how much more of an ego boost do you need? "It totally boosted my ego when this girl said I was big/huge/horsecocked/monstrous!"
    A lot of you guys seem to know, down the the fraction of an inch, just how big you are already. I'm not trying to flame anyone, but seriously, are big-dicked guys really that fragile?

10. viking1

Gold Member

I'm afraid ALL guys are that fragile. Big, average, or small...

11. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hahaha, it all goes back to "male ego" and how directly it is related to the penis. We can't go around pissing on trees anymore, so making sure that someone recognizes your "gift" is about as close as we get. Some enjoy it more than others.

12. EROKEJS

EROKEJS New Member

It's not just about the fact that a woman says you have a big dick, although that's always nice. It's more about their reactions when the see it for the first time and more about those times when you know the size just gave them the best orgasm of their life, or when they get addicted to the dick. If it was just comments like: "Gee, that's a large dick you have," then this thread would put me to sleep.

BTW, you do have some big freakin' tits.

13. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    why not average is 5.5"

so he has every right to be here.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't. You're awfully cynical dude, not all women are liars.

:biggrin1: I had a fuck buddy in NJ that I would text pics of my various body parts to, I always got a phone call from him within the hour.:smile:

Actually all men are pretty fragile when it comes to their cock.

15. Allisondd14

Allisondd14 New Member

Albums:
    Ooops...my bad. I selected the wrong thingymajigger.

Well of course I do. That's sorta like you knowing your pants or shoe size. My comment wasn't aimed at the "I'm 7 inches" or "I'm 8 and a half inches" guys, but at the "I'm 7.62309 inches long and 6.38547 inches around" guys

16. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This happened to me in a bathroom at this indy bar i used to go to, the urinal was next to the sink and no divider so if you were washing your hands your hands were inches from someones dick. So anyway I'm standing there superman posing it ( mirror is full wall and urinal is attached to it ) and I see in it this hot lil rocker come out of the toilet with a joint in her mouth and kick flushing the toilet. I nod hello and she says "girls had a line up and I had to piss like a hippo" I found this hillarious. and laughed and said its cool. Shes washing her hands and looks over and say "fuck do you limp when you walk?" I muttered and said somthing to the effect of no but I dance in circles. She laughed and all of a sudden the flash went off and I was like umm... and she smiled and said one for the road, the girls won't believe it. I said well you need one of the smile to remember who it belongs too. She smiled and took one.(could have been the wall though) Her friends definitely flirted and danced with me that night though. but she had a dudes arm she was on the rest of the night so I was grounded till further notice.

17. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL. Yeah I was going to respond with something similar though probably not as concise.

I'm sure you've seen this rather substantial thread:
    http://www.lpsg.org/27262-best-reaction-your-size-first.html

And these:
    http://www.lpsg.org/61874-when-did-you-realize-you.html
    http://www.lpsg.org/29475-when-did-you-first-realize.html
    http://www.lpsg.org/25396-when-how-did-you-find.html

18. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, to be fair, most people, in the US anyway, have pretty low self-esteem. It's good business to make people feel bad about themselves and offer them a way to buy something to make them feel better. I get 20+ spam emails a day for penis enlargement products and the message in all of them is "you're too small" or "you can't satisfy your lover." And of course similar messages are directed at women. So in a climate of being bombarded with messages about not being "good enough", "pretty enough", "big enough", "manly enough", I think it's understandable that compliments that go against those messages are going to be welcome and memorable.

Also, and this thread is a good example, just because someone knows their dimensions doesn't mean they understand their "size". Outside this site how often do you hear people talking about 7" being big? There's a culture of inflating size by both men and women. In my experience most people exaggerate their size or their partner's size by 1-2 inches in length. And hence, 7" becomes about average and big is sometimes 8" but more often 9-10. So there are a lot of men that would be considered big by almost anyone but don't consider themselves big because of the skew in the culture. So just because someone knows his measurements doesn't mean his perception of "size" is reflected in that.

Yeah I think that's another thing most men don't get.

19. Allisondd14

Allisondd14 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks!! All of that actually makes sense. I guess I'll have to re-think my "Fishing for compliments" opinion.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

I had a great fuck buddy last year he was about 7x5. He was a fantastic lover and I always came buckets when I was with him. I often had multiple orgasms with him; but I always wished he had more girth. :redface: I know what a thicker cock feels like and I LIKE it.

Draft saved Draft deleted