Best Ego Booster(s)

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...just curious about this (and similar) threads. This IS a site for hung guys, right? So...how much more of an ego boost do you need? "It totally boosted my ego when this girl said I was big/huge/horsecocked/monstrous!"
A lot of you guys seem to know, down the the fraction of an inch, just how big you are already. I'm not trying to flame anyone, but seriously, are big-dicked guys really that fragile?

Well said. However, it's never enough for us to just KNOW we're big. We want OTHER people to say it's big, too. Like someone telling you you're smart, or good with your hands. It's just nice to hear. :smile:

I had a great fuck buddy last year he was about 7x5. He was a fantastic lover and I always came buckets when I was with him. I often had multiple orgasms with him; but I always wished he had more girth. :redface: I know what a thicker cock feels like and I LIKE it.

Oh, really? hehe. You should share some of these experiences. I imagine you're quite the story teller, mon cherie.

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
So...just curious about this (and similar) threads. This IS a site for hung guys, right? So...how much more of an ego boost do you need? "It totally boosted my ego when this girl said I was big/huge/horsecocked/monstrous!"
A lot of you guys seem to know, down the the fraction of an inch, just how big you are already. I'm not trying to flame anyone, but seriously, are big-dicked guys really that fragile?

There is probably a level of fragility involved, but I guess since there is so little ability to compare, men take every opinion place on it as gospel.

Interestingly enough the best ego boosting line I've received involved this.

Her: "Hun, I know you said it was big and all, but its not really more than average, maybe even a bit less."
Me: "I'm soft."
Her: "Holy shit."

EROKEJS

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, this happened last Friday night and I immediately thought about posting it, so here goes:

I'm hanging out with my buddy. I've known him for a couple of years now and he's one of those cocky types. You know the type, they think they're the best looking, smartest, best in bed, etc...But we've never seen each other naked. So anyway, we're on a double date with these two chicks we'd seen a few other times, but we've never actually got any action with them. So, we head back to his condo and start getting into it. He's pretty cocky and talking a ton of smack about how good he is in bed and all that. Like he's trying to bang both of the girls and I know he wants to try and show me up. So, we're now getting hot and heavy with the two girls in his living room. He takes out his dick first and glances at me to gauge my reaction...he's about 6.5" and maybe 5" around...I'm not impressed. The girl I'm with then takes mine out. I'm not enormous, but I am clearly much bigger than him...the look on his face was priceless. Like I could tell his heart went up to his throat and he got butterflies in his stomach...the look alone was priceless, but it gets better...

So, we're both pounding away and both trying to make it last as long as possible because we don't want to come first. At the same time we're banging the shit out of girls. Mine seems to be making more noise, but you can't really tell, it could just be that the girls react differently. Anyhow, I keep catching his girl checking out my package, so I take it out and point it in her direction. She grabs it and begins oral. My buddy is pissed, but tries to hide it. We eventually make the full swap.

Now comes the good part, I get the eyes rolling to the back of the head right apon insertion (most of you know what I'm talking about). Meanwhile, the girl I had just banged is making hardly any noise now at all. Then, in a matter of minutes, his girl the one I am now banging, has a huge body shaking orgasm. I mean, we're talking like 5 pumps. Then another and another...and while this is going on, she's saying (and this still makes me hard just thinking about it) "Holy fuck. Holy fuck, oh shit, I'm going to cum again." I'm looking at his face the whole time out of the corner of my eye and I could tell he was getting pissed and he came pretty quickly. I end up getting my second wind and I held off my orgasm, so I'm good for another 15-20min at least. So, I'm now pounding his girl still and she's going on and on. I can't remember exactly what she said verbatim, I just remember the look in her face and just like how she couldn't believe how incredible it felt. "Oh my God. Oh my GOD, I'm going to cum again." "Holy shit, you're fucking incredible." etc...To be honest I don't think she's ever been with a well hung guy until now and it was like she was kind of in shock. She kept telling me how she couldn't believe how good it felt and how I kept making her cum, etc...I eventually pulled out and let them give me a double BJ to completion.

I tried to reminisce with my buddy afterward, but he was all set. And, on at least 2 occasions, he's quickly tried to change the subject. He also hasn't bragged about how good he was either...but then again, it's only been a day so we'll see. Either way, I'm having images of that girls eyes rolling back and her shaking having an orgasm and screaming that she can't believe how incredible I am....you gotta love it.

Well, I'm hard now thinking about it again so I need to take care of business.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, this happened last Friday night and I immediately thought about posting it, so here goes:

I'm hanging out with my buddy. I've known him for a couple of years now and he's one of those cocky types. You know the type, they think they're the best looking, smartest, best in bed, etc...But we've never seen each other naked. So anyway, we're on a double date with these two chicks we'd seen a few other times, but we've never actually got any action with them. So, we head back to his condo and start getting into it. He's pretty cocky and talking a ton of smack about how good he is in bed and all that. Like he's trying to bang both of the girls and I know he wants to try and show me up. So, we're now getting hot and heavy with the two girls in his living room. He takes out his dick first and glances at me to gauge my reaction...he's about 6.5" and maybe 5" around...I'm not impressed. The girl I'm with then takes mine out. I'm not enormous, but I am clearly much bigger than him...the look on his face was priceless. Like I could tell his heart went up to his throat and he got butterflies in his stomach...the look alone was priceless, but it gets better...

So, we're both pounding away and both trying to make it last as long as possible because we don't want to come first. At the same time we're banging the shit out of girls. Mine seems to be making more noise, but you can't really tell, it could just be that the girls react differently. Anyhow, I keep catching his girl checking out my package, so I take it out and point it in her direction. She grabs it and begins oral. My buddy is pissed, but tries to hide it. We eventually make the full swap.

Now comes the good part, I get the eyes rolling to the back of the head right apon insertion (most of you know what I'm talking about). Meanwhile, the girl I had just banged is making hardly any noise now at all. Then, in a matter of minutes, his girl the one I am now banging, has a huge body shaking orgasm. I mean, we're talking like 5 pumps. Then another and another...and while this is going on, she's saying (and this still makes me hard just thinking about it) "Holy fuck. Holy fuck, oh shit, I'm going to cum again." I'm looking at his face the whole time out of the corner of my eye and I could tell he was getting pissed and he came pretty quickly. I end up getting my second wind and I held off my orgasm, so I'm good for another 15-20min at least. So, I'm now pounding his girl still and she's going on and on. I can't remember exactly what she said verbatim, I just remember the look in her face and just like how she couldn't believe how incredible it felt. "Oh my God. Oh my GOD, I'm going to cum again." "Holy shit, you're fucking incredible." etc...To be honest I don't think she's ever been with a well hung guy until now and it was like she was kind of in shock. She kept telling me how she couldn't believe how good it felt and how I kept making her cum, etc...I eventually pulled out and let them give me a double BJ to completion.

I tried to reminisce with my buddy afterward, but he was all set. And, on at least 2 occasions, he's quickly tried to change the subject. He also hasn't bragged about how good he was either...but then again, it's only been a day so we'll see. Either way, I'm having images of that girls eyes rolling back and her shaking having an orgasm and screaming that she can't believe how incredible I am....you gotta love it.

Well, I'm hard now thinking about it again so I need to take care of business.

fucking awesome story dude. your bud should get over it and appreciate that you have a big dick.

you should try to get both girls again for a fuck session. keep us posted.

here's what i love about fucking my girl. i love going as deep as possible and looking at her face. she gets this look like she can't take it because its hurting me but that she's in pleasure and loves it at the same time. i fucking love it. definitely an ego boost and makes me feel like i am THE man and in control.

the other night i fucked her silly and she came on my dick twice in 10 minutes. for those of you guys that have experienced that, don't you love it when comes on your dick and you feel that extra rush of juices and convulsions down there. that's when you know she loves that dick and she'll do anything you want...definitely an ego boost.

in my case, im large but not huge by any means. but my girl is small and petite and makes my dick seem huge, especially in the doggy position. definitely an ego boost. i have recorded sessions in the past with my cell phone camcorder and showed buds. they made comments like "damn Tommy Lee", or "damn dude, now i know why she's still with you and puts up with your shit".

its true, i've known girls who keep going back to their exes for booty calls because they are addicted to their cock and have experienced this myself. some girls just want to get fucked silly by a big dick and be on their way. it probably relieves stress and makes them feel submissive and feminine. (my theory)

i love having a penis...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another 8.5 x 6.5 with no pics... how interesting!
dont brag too much, your head might exlpode

so much to read... ive skimmed through a few and highly doubt half the shit in here is true.. should be in fictitious story section

Last edited:

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
another 8.5 x 6.5 with no pics... how interesting!
dont brag too much, your head might exlpode

so much to read... ive skimmed through a few and highly doubt half the shit in here is true.. should be in fictitious story section

my stories are true. but i agree that it is hard to distinguish sometimes with some of the posts.

personally, i have no interest in the fake stories and am only concerned with reality.

with that said, let's hear some more true experiences regarding the topic of this thread.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, uncut1234. Although I don't have pictures I do know when I smell BS. I know what I have between my legs and it's good. But The 'story' from erokejs is definitely a lie.:rolleyes:

EROKEJS

Experimental Member
Media
Ok ladies...thanks for the laugh.

A few things though:

1. I don't have pics up, because I don't take pics of my dick in my spare time. But, having pics up might make me more of bragger than you already think I am, so why bother.

2. I don't believe I was bragging at all. The story is true like it or not, believe it or not. But either way, if you don't want to add your own experiences to the thread, then don't contribute at all. In other words, don't act like a tough guy when you're behind the keyboard.

Cya bitches.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must admit. I'm at least as big an the thread starter and women are not lining up to have sex with me. Yes, they all pretty much know I'm big. Either he has some serious game/seduction skills and is attributing it to his endowment, or, he is telling tales.

EROKEJS

Experimental Member
Media
Supersize- the difference is that 9" is only considered average for a brother.
Just kidding. :biggrin1:

To be honest, I don't have a line of females looking to bang me because of my dick. I'm not implying that. At the same time, I do okay with the females that know nothing about my endowment. I'm not Don Juan when it comes to picking up the ladies, but I do do okay. Plus, not every girl is a 10 either. So, it's all relative.

The things I mention do not happen every day but have happened over time. I lost my virginity at a very very young age (12), so I have 22 years of experience behind me. Not every experience helped the ego. I've had girls lay there and not react at all, I've been the smaller guy before, I've been the first to cum before, etc...I'm sharing the highlights...there are plenty of lowlights too, but I'm all set sharing those.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

To be honest, I don't have a line of females looking to bang me because of my dick. I'm not implying that. At the same time, I do okay with the females that know nothing about my endowment. I'm not Don Juan when it comes to picking up the ladies, but I do do okay. Plus, not every girl is a 10 either. So, it's all relative.

The things I mention do not happen every day but have happened over time. I lost my virginity at a very very young age (12), so I have 22 years of experience behind me. Not every experience helped the ego. I've had girls lay there and not react at all, I've been the smaller guy before, I've been the first to cum before, etc...I'm sharing the highlights...there are plenty of lowlights too, but I'm all set sharing those.

I don't know the authenticy of the above stories.
Then again here goes my real story. Heck you can guess it as crazy and fiction. hmm then again, I don't lie much and I have a few pictures to prove it. Actually, I havent posted a picture in the last 10 months or so. So here is my story.

1)First, to reply to the last person.. hmm I also lost my virginity at 11 yr old. She was 16 and she literally fuck me every night for a month. All I did was fuck like I have seen or heard doing. I remember sucking her tits.. :) that was the part I like.

2) this going to be random as I dont remember everything I did. Did not have sex until I was 17. Did not want to .. All I did was school and other stuff. I did play around with girls but no sex. At 17 I had sex with a girl. She call me big, etc. then another day with the same girl and her friend ( she told her friend " take advantage now, he has a big dick") she knew what he was talking she tend to have many guys... plus she wasn't my gf, she had a bf already/ so I guess she had other guys too.

3) There was this girl I met during the day while driving. I leave my business card and she called me 2 hours later. I went to my uncle's penhouse in miami beach and we fucked. after that I was taking a shower and she was waiting for me to snap a picture from her phone.. I let her of course.. we went to the beach in the morning then good bye.

4) There was this Older than me women, she met me up for sex. She moeaned like crazy, shit this and that. I fuck her for 2 hours and then we put hour clothes and leave. It was more than 2 years ago. Up to this day, she stills crave for me, I kept telling her I have gf.

5) I fucked this girl once a few times. She was petite and cute. She was like " you are going to kill me, I am going to cry out loud, shit!" stuff like that.. after a week of doing it... Her sister look for me, and it led to fucking and she said to me " damn, it is big" and she kept saying it. She was so scared that I couldn't even put my dick inside. I had to calm her down, in order to have sex. I guess her sister told her about me and she was scared? maybe she didnt have bigger than that before. I wouldn't care anyways. ( She did this behind her sis. back)

6) one girl told me once and kept saying it while sucking at it " I don't know how the fuck u get it up" " its so big, it must be hard" she kept saying things like that. ( No girl have deepthroat me before) I dont think it would be hard though but, guess didnt find one.)

7) I was with this girl once ( in a group of ppl) while alone with her I was showing her my dick semi hard and stuff.. in my underwear.. showing off I guess. but only to her, while then this girl came to us ( she was a it friend, but she was a bit drunk and she didnt even ask me to show her. She pull my pants to see it. And she reply yelling at loud. " what a fucking dick, wow" she put it back and then pull my pants again and again she replied " damn, monster dick" she did this a few times... haha it was pretty funny too. I was just enjoying it.

8) another girl, she didn't say much about my size. But only that " damn the girth, the girth is big" her mouth hurt after 30 seconds of sucking it.

9) there was this other girl that called " come here little dick" I smile... we fuck and everything, I was fucking her really hard to the end walls. She say she was avirgin, but I knew she wasn't .... she cried like a baby, don't know why though. I always talk for whatever reason I think its wrong... ask her what happen and she replied " I feel it in my throath" while tears coming out. She told me that she was a tough women and that she could handle anything... I noded.

gottan go for now..

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my best ego booster is when i get a double orange whilst playing
CANDYLAND.

i fuckin' love that feeling.:biggrin1:

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best ego booster. believe it or not, it's not such a great story anyways:

i was on business and needed some fun for the night, so I went out to a strip club. It was one of those establishments where the "dancers" go home with you -- for a little extra money.

After some time I went back to my hotel with a black girl. Being just about 8 x 6.3 in size she didn't exactly freak out, but after a quite long session she entered this non-stop orgasm state, her whole body shaking like a fish out of water, gushing pussy, she not being able to say a world, totally phased out. It seemed like she couldn't believe what just happened to her.

She didn't want any money and was very happy when she went home.

Next day she called me and told me that she never felt like that, that no other man has every made her feel like that (.. and being a stripper/hooker I guess she had a fair share of men).

She told me she must see me again and I asked her how much she wants to see me again. She replied that she would pay me for it.

A black hooker offering me money to see me again .. My ego liked that a lot.

Last edited:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Okay, I believe it now. That sounds more real life now.