Best Email

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why don't you just use Hotmail. It's really easy (My ten year old cousin has it), and you can access it on any computer.

Rob <3

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Have you tried the new and improved Yahoo Mail? It is much better. You no longer have to click 3 links to download an attachment, and images are shown in the page just like regular emails. You can also use Yahoo Messenger though Yahoo Mail, which is nice when you are on someone else's computer.

I think that Hotmail is still the best freemail system, but the new Yahoo Mail is a close second.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I use all three and honestly I think there is no real difference - fucking or otherwise :wink:

Of the three the hotmail web interface is my least favourite - so I don't use it (the interface, that it). I used to like it but, being msn it has changed and changed til it disappeared up its own hole - maybe one day it will re-emerge. Yahoo has improved since I've been using it and I like Gmail a lot - both Yahoo and Gmail have a good search function within the email, which can be handy.

If you poked me with a pointy stick I'd have to say Gmail is the slickest of the three, IME.

Never used AOL.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gmail is the best. When I had AOL about...five years ago it was shit. My girlfriend has AOL and it comes bundled with so much crap it slows her PC to a crawl. So I'm going to give her mine when I build a new one. And told her to get a cheaper ISP that doesn't give you anti-spyware and its own browser, etc.

I'm quite happy now though because my PC can play Call of Duty 4 and I didn't think it would be able to :smile: (so I won't be building a new one for a while)

My £30 graphics card is quite good then.

Anyway...Gmail is so much better with so many features. Yahoo's interface looks a bit cluttered to me btw.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like Yahoo mail the best. I downloaded the Yahoo toolbar and it tells you when you get new mail. You can also click on the envelope icon and it will take you straight to the Yahoo mail page. You can also stay logged in for two weeks at a time so you don't have to keep entering your password. You can access your mail from any computer that has internet access.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I use YAHOO -- own too much stock in the company not to. My squeeze uses Hotmail, which was fine before Microsoft bought it for about 400,000,000 in 1996. My squeeze installed Hotmail's instant messaging on my laptop one day and it took me a long time cleaning out my registry and those special "hidden" files/folders to get rid of pernicious Microsoft lines of code and bots that insisted upon hijacking my default Internet page. A pox on Microsoft. I can always tell when my squeeze has been surfing on my laptop because Microsoft surreptitiously wants to wrest complete control of my computer from my grimey little hands. A pox, I say!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of people just like what they've been used to, when I first got a gmail account I hated it and preferred to use the yahoo one I'd had for ages, now I prefer the gmail one and I have several gmail accounts I use for archiving stuff I don't want to keep on my computer.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have used Yahoo for a long time. What is better - Gmail? Yahoo? AOL?

Does it make a fucking difference?

Tanks -

I use gmail, yahoo, fastmail, I also use my own registered domains for email so tengyc, boibutts,wallycentral, and the list goes on... if you want an email address I would be more than happy to give you one through one of the domains I have.