Best Ever

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang, Feb 15, 2012.

1. D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang Account Disabled

So yesterday was Valentine's Day, and let me start by saying this: I usually don't celebrate Valentine's day... at all. But my partner is a huge Valentine's Day fan. Secondly,my partner and I are both larger in size. He's a little shorter in length than I am, but thicker and veinier. Anyway here's the story (Apologies for the incoming wall of text.)

I work Banana Republic, which like most clothing stores, is full of gay men and gay friendly women. However, my partner isn't really the type to be socially gay. Yesterday, on my lunch I get a huge package of Calla Lilies, don't ask me where in the world they came from because I didn't even know they could be alive at this time in the year. (Side note: Calla Lilies are my favorite flowers) I knew how they came from but there was this huge hoo-haa in the break room over whose boyfriend brought them. Obviously it didn't take long to figure it out. So, I get off work lugging this giant vase of flowers home, and there he sits with a giant cheesy grin on his face. Super long story short, he cooked my favorite dinner (white wine shrimp fettuccine alfredo), we watched my favorite movie (Shall We Dance), and has a really long bath together. Overall, a super romantic night.

But the romance didn't end there. We were doing the dishes together, as is custom when he started kissing on my neck. This to me is a good start to a great end. This kissing went on all the way down our hall and to the bedroom where instead of laying down on the bed, he sat down and had me on his lap facing him. I found out at this point he has a deep fascination with my ass. He slid his hands up my shorts along my legs and kept gently rubbing the side of my ass just gently enough that you can feel it but not actually feel like he was touching me, hard to describe. After a good 5-10 minutes of making out he finally had ME take his clothes off. this is where I should explain something...

Jase loves his control. Generally speaking, I never get to take my own clothes off let alone his. He's usually the one doing it for both of us... and usually quite rapidly at that.

So I'm unbuttoning his shirt as quickly as he usually does when he stops me and kisses the side of my face and askes me, "Why the rush?" So, I slowed way down. I have seen my guy naked hundreds of time but there was something about almost revealing his bare chest to myself that just made it so much sexier. It was like every muscle, every line, his nipples, his arms has never existed until I'd slid the shirt off of them. Needless to say, I was massively turned on. I went to undo his pants, but was stopped there too. He instead took my shirt off very slowly making sure he was rubbing his hands up my stomach and chest when he pulled it up over my head. At this point I was rock hard and overly ready for more. Just standing there looking at him sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off, his chest slowly moving as he breathed, the way he was looking at me, like I was the only thing he needed. I was intoxicating.

This slow process went on til we were totally naked with him on his knees with my legs on either side of him on my stomach. He opened a bottle (i assumed was lube) and put a cool liquid on my ass. I was expecting his dick to come next but instead he took the liquid and started rubbing it on me. Jase isn't the most gentle of men, but there was something about having the lotion heated up by his hands and it being rubbed all over my back that gave him a certain.... gentleness, I suppose you could say. when he worked his way up to my shouldered, he slowly started putting his weight down on me and kissed my neck again. Without much warning his thick dick was touching the very rim of my hole, and it was the most amazing feeling I've felt to date. I don't know if it was because I was super relaxed or if he had managed to get lotion there, but he slowly pushed his hips in and slid just a tiny part of his dick in.

I wish I could say I was quiet, but that would be a huge lie. I let out a moan, that must have scared him into thinking I was hurt or something because he pulled out and backed off me. I turned over and he had the sweetest, most handsome look I've ever seen. It almost looked like he was going to tear up. He asked if I were okay and softly turn me over so I was laying on my back. When I said yes, and that he didn't have to stop he leaned back into me and put his dick against my hole with my legs strattling his waist. He leaned down and put his arms under my back and pulled me up on his lap in a sitting position and gave his dick a small throb that made it go about halfway into my ass. He held me tightly again himself and said, "I hadn't planned on stopping." He slid one hand down to my waist and pushed me tighter against him to get his dick further in and then laid me back down on the bed with his weight fullly on top of me. He didn't go fast inside me, but went super super slow. So slowly I felt every vein move every inch inside me.

Needless to say I came about 3 times in the time he came once. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. There was something about how gentle he was with me, and how slow we was doing it, and having his body in full contact with mine that made me feel soooo much closer to him, than just a place to stick his thick cock. It was like I was his world, and I was everything he wanted. Without doubt the best Valentine's Day I've ever had.

I love Jase, my partner. I hope everyone else had great Valentine's days too.
    And I hope you enjoyed hearing about my sex life as much as I enjoyed it =)

2. jeff2982

jeff2982 New Member

Albums:
    Wow, great story. Both erotic and touching. You're lucky to have found each other. Thanks for sharing.

3. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, what a hot story! Lucky you indeed.
    Well I know no one wants to hear this, but I'll tell it anyway haha...it was that time of the month so my bf and I couldn't have valentines day sex lol.

4. D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang Account Disabled

OMG that would suck! Well make sure you get some once you're off! =)

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *sigh* Beautiful story......

6. badger2395

badger2395 Member

Man, that's hot - and sweet. You're a lucky guy. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted