Best exercise for length?

ul_fan

Just Browsing
Media
What is the best exercise for gaining length? I have been jelqing for 3-4 months now and have gained some girth but I want to work on length now. I have heard some sing the praises of hanging... and others manual stretching. Can someone please lay out a plan with the best exercise for me to gain length? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

sg6869

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At last! Maybe someone can help.

There are guys like me who would like an honest answer to an honest question, we were not all given donkey dicks when we were born!

So, can ANYONE? give some honest advice about gaining length?
We all would like to hear!

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At last! Maybe someone can help.

There are guys like me who would like an honest answer to an honest question, we were not all given donkey dicks when we were born!

So, can ANYONE? give some honest advice about gaining length?
We all would like to hear!

Word!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jelqing does improve length, don't stop doing those. Be sure to do some direct stretching:

Take your (flaccid) penis and pull it away from your body for about 30 seconds. Dont pull too hard, just midly when you are a beginner. Do this to the front, right, left, up and down. 2 times 30 seconds all ways to start with is fine.

And above all, have patience. Don't expect any results in the first months, that way, it can only be better ;)

good luck!

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the best way that I know to make it longer:

This is a quote from:
Free Penis Enlargement Guide

This exercise I call the Length Xtender for obvious reasons. This exercise stretches your penis out, stretching the erectile tissue. Your erectile tissue is kind of like your penis's central tendons that engorge with blood, which give you an erection. While this exercise will lengthen your penis in its flaccid and erect state, it will not thicken it as much as lengthen. I find this exercise much healthier and safer than using weights for penis enhancement. This exercise should be performed sitting on an edge of a chair or couch, but can be performed standing if preferred.

1. Make sure your penis is in its flaccid (limp) state. Take one hand and grip around the head of your penis. Grip firmly, but not hard enough to feel discomfort. Take your other hand and grip around the hand gripping your penis. This will ensure a firm and tight grip.
2. Pull out directly in front of yourself, pulling with enough force to feel a good stretch in your penis. Hold and count for 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times, adding a little extra force each time, but not too hard to cause pain.
3. Relax, and slap your penis against your leg about 75 -100 times to get the blood flowing again. Rest for a minute.
4. Repeat step 2, except pulling to the left this time.
5. Repeat step 3.
6. Repeat step 2, except pulling to the right this time.
7. Repeat step 3.
8. Repeat step 2, except pulling up this time.
9. Repeat step 3.
10. Repeat step 2, except pulling down this time.
11. Finish by slapping your penis against your leg 75-100 times.

Next, Repeat step 2 as stated above, except this time rotate your penis in a circular fashion to the left about 30 times. Now rotate your penis to the right about 30 times. Keep alternating left to right, until you have completed this exercise about 5 times to each side. End by slapping your penis against your leg 75 - 100 times.

This exercise will ensure a longer penis within as little as 2 weeks, but within 3-4 months will really be noticeable. We encourage you to take a notebook and log your measurements are each week. This way you will know exactly what your progress is, and will also encourage you to keep up the exercises.

And as siempie mentioned jelqing, although works for girth also, will increase length. 3-4 months of jelqing should show improvement. Can you be honest and say that you have been 100% consistant for the whole 2-4 months?

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing does improve length, don't stop doing those. Be sure to do some direct stretching:

Take your (flaccid) penis and pull it away from your body for about 30 seconds. Dont pull too hard, just midly when you are a beginner. Do this to the front, right, left, up and down. 2 times 30 seconds all ways to start with is fine.

And above all, have patience. Don't expect any results in the first months, that way, it can only be better ;)

good luck!

Here is the best way that I know to make it longer:

This is a quote from:
Free Penis Enlargement Guide

And as siempie mentioned jelqing, although works for girth also, will increase length. 3-4 months of jelqing should show improvement. Can you be honest and say that you have been 100% consistant for the whole 2-4 months?