Best experience

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since the thread's name is "Best Experience", my story's subject is centered on someone else's big dick, rather than my own.

On my regular run around several blocks from home, I came to the home of a guy I had exchanged pleasantries with a few times, but this time he was seated on his front porch reading with a lamp over his right shoulder, focused on his book, as well as his bulging cock profile extending down his right leg. My run was interrupted, of course, so he invited me in to his bedroom for an unvailing and measurement of his instrument. Making a long story short, his 10.5 extended to 11+ during climax and gave me my best big cock experience, masta.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by masta@May 14 2005, 04:04 PM
When did you have your best experience about your big dick? Like you thought, thank God I've got a big one!

If your best experience concerning your penis is thinking, "My God! I've got a big one!", you need to get out more.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 14 2005, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 14 2005, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-masta@May 14 2005, 04:04 PM
When did you have your best experience about your big dick? Like you thought, thank God I&#39;ve got a big one&#33;

If your best experience concerning your penis is thinking, "My God&#33; I&#39;ve got a big one&#33;", you need to get out more.
[post=311027]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
*Rolls over laughing*

Being crowned "King of the Dicks" in a changing room once upon a time.

Pappy

Media
I guess it would be in the summer of 72. We were in Palma Spain and a new strain of syphilis was found. Everyone on the ship had to get tested. They tested us in one big group, (there were only 277 guys on the ship) and we had to stand in line for hours without the benefit of underware. Yes we were in line naked from the waist down, military does strange things.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;m still waiting for one really. I guess I had a few before when I used to show off on cam. A proper one though and what I&#39;m hopin for is one where I get a nice comment from a girl... like &#39;god you&#39;ve got a big dick&#33;&#39; or somethin lol. Guys need to be told it straight, they&#39;re not good at readin between the lines lol, or at least to be told flat out would be better than any innuendo :D

Oh yeah and I mean to be told by a girl IRL, had girls telling me I was big on cam but its not the same. Also know a girl who has said numerous times she likes my big cock, even in front of my girlfriend lol (she saw pics before I got with my now ex gf). Might go meet her, pass some time at least hehe.