dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Aug 13 2005, 07:08 PM
Fuddruckers. The rest is shit.
[post=335194]Quoted post[/post]​

Ruddfuckers is decent, but I wouldn't call them fast.

I don't do fast food much anymore, but Roy Rogers bacon cheebahgah gets my vote as the best.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Aug 13 2005, 07:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Aug 13 2005, 07:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick@Aug 13 2005, 02:08 PM
Fuddruckers. The rest is shit.
[post=335194]Quoted post[/post]​
Ruddfuckers is great, but Whataburger and Mytiburger are the best around friend. ;)
[post=335195]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ah Whataburger. Spent many a late night there at Shepherd and 59 (think thats where it was) after clubbing when I lived in Houston a few years back. Their best food, I thought, was the breakfast shit. The egg burritos were excellent. Or maybe it just seemed like it after drinking all night. :beer:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss their fajita tacos...they were great after a night at the bar. Whataburger is only a Texas thing though.

I like Rallys, Dairy Queen (when you can find one that makes them) and Wendy&#39;s.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan@Aug 13 2005, 08:52 PM
I don&#39;t do fast food much anymore, but Roy Rogers bacon cheebahgah gets my vote as the best.

Roy Rogers was my childhood hero. I could never forget his horse Trigger. I never knew that Roy made cheesburgers. But I live in the bible belt where the southrons eat chitlins and fried pork rinds.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whataburger is not only a Texas thing. They make the best fast food hamburger in Louisiana as well ... though &#39;fast&#39; is a relative term. I&#39;ve received my order more quickly at a sit-down restaurant than I often do at Whataburger. When I was in high school, there was a little drive-through burger place in Shreveport called Beefy&#39;s. The burgers were good, and the batter-dipped Cajun fries were awesome. It was bought out by ShortStop, and the quality immediately dropped.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Aug 13 2005, 09:42 PM
Shreveport has good food. Have you ever been to the Boudin King, Jacinto? It&#39;s in Jennings. :happy:

Nope. I&#39;ve never eaten in Jennings. I do, however, have friends who can keep me supplied with real boudin: the good stuff ... the illegal stuff&#33; (N.B. Red boudin is illegal to sell, not illegal to consume.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The What-a-Burger in Colonial Heights has been around since I was a kid and it still makes the best burgers on the planet, the only difference being that these days you can&#39;t find a good tomato anywhere.

I read that McDonald&#39;s sold just 10 billion burgers last year. They could only find one cow.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by TexAssgirl
I miss their fajita tacos...they were great after a night at the bar. Whataburger is only a Texas thing though.

I like Rallys, Dairy Queen (when you can find one that makes them) and Wendy&#39;s.
Wendy&#39;s gets a special nod cause of their chili sauce. Their burgers are flat burned husks of Grade C Meat, but ask for their chili sauce that comes in a gold packet, it&#39;s ungodly on burgers.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by warmsunshine@Aug 14 2005, 01:47 AM
I find myself unwilling to eat hamburger since reading Fast Food Nation.
[post=335349]Quoted post[/post]​

And I became a vegetarian&#33;

However, since I wasn&#39;t always a vegetarian, I can jump to the defense of In &#39;N Out Burger&#33; I&#39;m shocked it hasn&#39;t been mentioned yet.

In &#39;N Out, in addition to having a fabulously sexual name, is still privately owned and they use all fresh natural ingredients. You can watch them cut the potatoes into fries. It&#39;s ungodly good. In fact, In &#39;N Out was mentioned as the sort of "exception to the rule" in Fast Food Nation, because I think they made things difficult for the beef suppliers by demanding higher quality.

I&#39;m pretty sure In &#39;N Out is a California/west coast thing, though...none back at school in Ohio...just one more thing to miss about California&#33;

buckyr0gers: ^^their burgers are great with that &#39;special sauce&#39;.

Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Aug 14 2005, 05:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Aug 14 2005, 05:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dcwrestlefan
Ruddfuckers is decent, but I wouldn&#39;t call them fast.
Then what would you call them?
[post=335343]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
How is Fuddruckers fast food? That&#39;s a resteraunt.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of the best fast-food burgers I ever ate was at McDonalds, believe it or not.

It was the Chicken Tatsuta Burger at McDonald&#39;s in Japan. An unlikely sounding combination, but pretty tasty--a chicken breast piece with some kind of soy sauce on the outside, a really interesting horseradish sauce, and finely shredded cabbage on a semi-sweet egg-bread bun.

That, plus the all-important French Fries, was my standard hangover cure after a heavy night on the Sapporo Kuro-Label. The late Julia Child is on record: she thought that McDonald&#39;s frites are the world&#39;s best, by the way.

That well known Scottish hamburger firm hates anything that&#39;s not mindlessly standardised, but they grudgingly localise their menus around the world out of sheer necessity. Is there anywhere else besides McD Japan where you can get Fish McNuggets with a wasabi dipping sauce?

They stopped selling the CTB in favour of the global-bland chicken fillet burger, with the KFC-style cardboard breaded cutlet. My hangovers were never the same.

But you don&#39;t mess with the Big Mac. For example, 98% of all Australians remove the pickle from a Big Mac, yet they won&#39;t change it for their Australian stores. Dumb-fuck multinational companies, I dunno.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by headbang8
That, plus the all-important French Fries, was my standard hangover cure after a heavy night on the Sapporo Kuro-Label. The late Julia Child is on record: she thought that McDonald&#39;s frites are the world&#39;s best, by the way.
McDonald&#39;s fries are THE most overrated fast food item around. They&#39;re usually soft or cold or both.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
InsertHere, you got it&#33; In &#39;n&#39; Out for me, at least on the west coast.
Kinda funny, but I&#39;ve seen an 18 wheeler going down the road with an "In &#39;n&#39; Out Burger" bumper sticker on the back that had been slightly edited-- It read "In &#39;n&#39; Out urge" -- Now what was that about special sauce....?

B-man