Best Fast Food Hamburger

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Aug 14 2005, 08:32 AM
McDonald's fries are THE most overrated fast food item around. They're usually soft or cold or both.

Maybe that's a local phenomenon where you live. Around here, the fries at McDonald's are steaming hot and crispy. I don't care for the burgers at McDonald's, but I can't find fault with their fries.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as we're speaking up for fast-food, I've gotta speak up for Sonic. Decent-sized menu selection, better-than-average food, plus the company spends its money more responsibly than most other fast food chains -- something that I try to keep in mind when eating fast food -- as long as I'm not /eating/ responsibly, I can at least spend responsibly...

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Aug 14 2005, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Aug 14 2005, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-headbang8
That, plus the all-important French Fries, was my standard hangover cure after a heavy night on the Sapporo Kuro-Label.  The late Julia Child is on record: she thought that McDonald&#39;s frites are the world&#39;s best, by the way.
McDonald&#39;s fries are THE most overrated fast food item around. They&#39;re usually soft or cold or both.
[post=335402]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

This was my biggest complaint at Whataburger. It was rare to order fries there that were not limp and greasy. Kinda like alot of my dates. Doeh &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

The curly fries at Arbys are by far the best, IMHO.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Yesterday I went to an In and Out burger for the first time.

It is actually rather good. At least they don&#39;t give you too many things from which to choose, so it is a rapid process....and I did watch someone making potatoes into French fries.

Sonic is okay, too, but how they treat their help - well, when I hear the horror stories about how they treat their help the food doesn&#39;t taste so good...so I don&#39;t go there anymore. But those lime slushies are great and you do find chunks of real lime in them&#33;

a

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Among large chains, In-N-Out Burger wins easily. Fatburger is also pretty good.

I actually almost dated someone in the family that owns Fatburger. Too bad she was obsessed with pro wrestling.

Pappy

Media
We have a local 3 store chain called Farrell&#39;s. Their burgers are the best, yet only cost &#036;1.50. You can actually watch them pat out the burger then put it on the grill, no pre-formed frozen bugers there.

Second place would go to BackYard Burgers. I don&#39;t know if they&#39;re national or regional but their burgers are really good.

7x5.5: When Maccers had the honey mustard chicken burger, that was the shit. I don&#39;t eat much take away these days though, it&#39;s just not worth it