Best flattery/compliment?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies, which is the best flattery someone´s told you? Do you bother with a stranger telling you something `sexy´ unexpectedly?

:smile:

Flattery is nice when it is sincere- and not just a ploy to get someone's clothes off- though, it can work.:biggrin1:

Not sure what you mean by 'do you bother with' a stranger- and what do you mean by 'something sexy'?
if someone is crude its a turn off, stranger or not. and a crude sexual comment from a stranger on the street will likely earn him a swift kick in the nuts, from me.
I dont consider "most" on here strangers- a bit strange maybe!! :wink: but if I know them as a regular poster and seemingly decent person, I don't consider him/her a stranger.

As for best flattery or compliment? I don't know, honestly. i think the best compliment I got was from a client, who stated she didn't want to lose me as a social worker when she moved out of district. Had nothing to do with sex or appearance, and i think I like those the best.:tongue:

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Flattery is nice when it is sincere- and not just a ploy to get someone's clothes off- though, it can work.:biggrin1:

Not sure what you mean by 'do you bother with' a stranger- and what do you mean by 'something sexy'?
if someone is crude its a turn off, stranger or not. and a crude sexual comment from a stranger on the street will likely earn him a swift kick in the nuts, from me.
I dont consider "most" on here strangers- a bit strange maybe!! :wink: but if I know them as a regular poster and seemingly decent person, I don't consider him/her a stranger.

As for best flattery or compliment? I don't know, honestly. i think the best compliment I got was from a client, who stated she didn't want to lose me as a social worker when she moved out of district. Had nothing to do with sex or appearance, and i think I like those the best.:tongue:

Thanks. You are very kind.

That (red lines) is what i´m asking. I guess that if i was a woman i´d see it in a different way, but, as a man, i´d like to hearing something like : "hey! i don´t want your little ass getting hungry". :tongue: :tongue:

Kidding.

The word sexy applied to a compliment is hard to defining. Depends on each one. So i´m asking, to have an idea of what do women like and what don´t. :smile:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if someone is crude its a turn off, stranger or not.

I wouldn't be so sure about that last part...familiarity lends you lots of latitude for creative expression. Something I've always liked doing to girls I've been dating (wife included) is whispering obscene prognostications in her ear during conservative outings (dinner w/parents, job-related events)...in language that nobody would ever mistake for genteel...and then nonchalantly continuing with whatever I'd been doing beforehand.

"You look very pretty tonight" just pales in comparison to "I'm going to peel your little ass out of that slinky dress and split your snatch with a fat cock."

Crude? Certainly...but more often than not, my predictions are spot-on. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies, which is the best flattery someone´s told you? Do you bother with a stranger telling you something `sexy´ unexpectedly? :smile:

You don't walk Princess, you stride. ~ a professor in my Italia study abroad program upon seeing me walk across the piazza.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that the best compliment/message that you could ever give anyone is "you are worth my time." This is because, in every instant, you are either moving closer to someone or farther from someone. If you choose to spend time and move closer to one, you are naturally growing apart from another. Time is precious, thus its use to get to know one person over many others is the highest of honors that you could pay someone.

Now, considering that it is a completely artless thing to say to someone, it cannot realistically be used as a complement/flattery. It would take a long winded explination like this one to make the person understand it. It is just the highest complement that you can give to someone, not necessarily one I would tell someone (and besides, every time you choose to spend time with someone, you are saying it silently). Unless the other person is a fan of obscure and long-winded compliments, like in As Good As It Gets, where Nicholson says, "You make me want to be a better man," and then has to go on and explain for 5 mins what he means :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't be so sure about that last part...familiarity lends you lots of latitude for creative expression. Something I've always liked doing to girls I've been dating (wife included) is whispering obscene prognostications in her ear during conservative outings (dinner w/parents, job-related events)...in language that nobody would ever mistake for genteel...and then nonchalantly continuing with whatever I'd been doing beforehand.

"You look very pretty tonight" just pales in comparison to "I'm going to peel your little ass out of that slinky dress and split your snatch with a fat cock."

Crude? Certainly...but more often than not, my predictions are spot-on. :wink:

yes you are absolutely right- I guess i kind of mixed up crude and cruel maybe- yes with a significant other that kind of talk is a major turn on- and even with some people Ive not been intimate with, their graphic verbage, when complimentary :tongue: is also erotic.

I think that the best compliment/message that you could ever give anyone is "you are worth my time." This is because, in every instant, you are either moving closer to someone or farther from someone. If you choose to spend time and move closer to one, you are naturally growing apart from another. Time is precious, thus its use to get to know one person over many others is the highest of honors that you could pay someone.

Now, considering that it is a completely artless thing to say to someone, it cannot realistically be used as a complement/flattery. It would take a long winded explination like this one to make the person understand it. It is just the highest complement that you can give to someone, not necessarily one I would tell someone (and besides, every time you choose to spend time with someone, you are saying it silently). Unless the other person is a fan of obscure and long-winded compliments, like in As Good As It Gets, where Nicholson says, "You make me want to be a better man," and then has to go on and explain for 5 mins what he means :tongue:

I so much get what you are saying here- are you sure you're only 22? It brings to mind that other famous line 'you complete me'. While not as deep or completely artless as 'you are worth my time'- the principle is that the compliment not obviously so, at first glance, becomes something deeper,I think.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 20 or so years ago I was helping to plan a road rally for my church as a fund raiser. I had been riding around the county for about 3 hours with this cute guy I had known since the 8th grade. Martin planned the route and I assisted with the check points and devised the clues. At the last check point I remembered a nice double entendre that would lead everyone back to the church. He said, "Damn, I love your brain!" Then he kissed me. The rest of the aftenoon is a blur :05: but we are friends to this day, and he still loves my brain. :flirt: