Best food before sex?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey gang, i rushed home from a long, stressful day from work last night. Then had to go meet a couple for the first time to fuck his hot wife. I was tired, stressed and exhausted, and I didn't want to flake on them. But I needed food before i went over there.

I made a bad choice with what I had at home and went over there feeling bloated, fat and full. It's kind of like not swimming on a full stomach...

my question is, what is the best pre-game food before sex? In other words something that may help with erection, give you energy, but not fill you up so you're feeling so bloated and before? does that make sense?

just to be clear, I'm not asking if I should go out for a steak dinner, or eat 20 raw oysters. Just asking what in your experience and knowledge is a good food, prior to sex that will help you perform, give you energy, but not make you feel bloated, fat and sluggish.

I suppose it may be the same kind of food recommended for people who run marathons. I just don't run any marathons.

thank you...

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get to think that specific food taken before sex improve stamina. It's a myth that goes back to Roman gladiators or greek
athletes. But there is one universal rule : processed food will get you very bad. So, avoid wheat and grains that contain gluten.
the man who eat mcdonald's food in 30 days lost his desire to fuck his wife at the end.

You may look at food that improves blood stream : garlic, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, beets, berries, olives, leafy greens and cold water fish

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eat Pineapple it makes your CUM sweet tasting
That’s true, I was going to say the same. It’s also high in fiber and water, the perfect pre sex meal. If you feel you need a little more than that I’d say add some saltines or a small bowl of oatmeal.