Best Friend Curiosity

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by iamdawalrus, Dec 25, 2009.

1. iamdawalrus

iamdawalrus New Member

Hey Guys,

I've been roommates with my best friend for over 5 years. We both have girlfriends and work at the same place.

We went to Las Vegas last week and shared a room. On our first night, I thought about asking to see him naked and I wanted him to see me naked. I didnt want anything sexual, i was curious about how another man really looked (no father, brothers and I didnt play sports in high school). I thought more about it and figured it might be easier for me if I asked while we're getting ready for bed. I used the bathroom first and stripped down to my boxers. During this time, we talked about vegas and things we were doing tomorrow. He was stipped down to a pair of soccer shorts. Before I went into the bathroom, I pulled down my boxers and stood there naked while we talked. It didnt bother him. I went into the bathroom and started to shower. I left the door wide open. He came in a few minutes later to brush his teeth. We continued to talk while i showered and he shaved. I shut the water off and drew open the shower curtain. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Soon as I walked over to the sink, he pulled down his soccer shorts/boxers and stood there naked. He turned on the water and then sat on the toilet. I could not believe he was taking a shit in front of me. I walked out a few minutes later and heard the flush shortly after. I went back in while he was showering. We talked while he finished up his shower. He drew back the curtain and dried himself. We both put on boxers and went to our separate beds.

One of our talks was about trust. He said that I was the only male friend that he trusted to see him naked, in the shower or on the toilet. I told him I trusted him as well. The whole night was non-sexual. It was a bonding experience and it strenghtend our friendship. I was best man at his wedding and we continue to communicate openly without fear.

Just wanted to share with you guys.

Walrus

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

That sounds awesome, a real friendship :smile:

3. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Glad u said it was non-sexual, or I would have suggested this be classified in the fiction category.

4. iamdawalrus

iamdawalrus New Member

Have to admit that I was nervous as hell about it! Now we can talk about anything siince the wall came down.

5. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    i don't want to down your personal experience but i've never thought anything about being naked around other guys in a completely non sexual way. in high school me and my friends went "mudding" and by the end of the evening it was nothing for most of us to end up playing in the mud naked. even wrestling. there's also been countless hotel experiences were more than one of us were naked. i've even showered with other guys naked, straight and gay.

6. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    i just realised i said showered naked, and i can't really think of anyone ever showering clothed. lmao.

Draft saved Draft deleted