Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have thought about it... talked to my wife about it... even discussed the guys we'd invite.

But when it comes down to it... I can't do it. Call it being insecure in my marriage, or in my manhood... I just don't want to risk getting jealous or something.

To me it's like communism, better in theory than in practice.

D_Harry_A_Ness

Account Disabled
Media
The only way I would let my best friend fuck my wife is if I was really into his wife and everyone felt the same. also only if I knew about it and vice versa never behind each others back

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only way I would let my best friend fuck my wife is if I was really into his wife and everyone felt the same. also only if I knew about it and vice versa never behind each others back

I'd love a go at you, Chabp!! Tasty pics!!:biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My man is a pretty jealous guy and would never dream of letting someone else in the bedroom male or female.

He's a very one on one kind of man and i'm a one on one kind of woman. It works out for us.

Judging by the way he reacts if i talk to an old male classmate i run into....he'd have the other guys carcass ready for Monday's garbage pickup.

brasspin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have bi theeways with my college roomate and is girlfriend. She was kind of a tomboy, she'd slide into her stapon, and no holes were barred. Boy I miss college

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im not married, but i did get asked to fuk my best friends wife... so i did.
my bud would watch us as i pounded her pussy and ass... he would just jack off the whole time. his cock was only bout 3-4 inches hard. he was chinese/italian mix and she was caucasian

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Comment 3508 on the following site is from an average-sized guy describing how much his wife likes looking at, fondling, fucking, and sucking his friend's 8.5-inch cock in a long-term swapping situation:

Penis Size: Comments 3501 to 3550

I bet that many women who are married to men with average or small penises wish that their husbands were this non-threatened and supportive of them experiencing a friend's big cock.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I wouldn't like having a best friend fucking my lover. You may as well share the toothbrushes and butt rags as well. Why not share the bills you incur with your best friend? Hehehe. Share that mortgage with your best friend? Share that argument you have with your wife with your best friend?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I both share this fantasy, but ONLY AS A FANTASY. We use it in our lovemaking and sex talk, but would never IN REALITY act on this scenario. We have used a Lexington Steele vibrating dildo on her and she can take almost the whole thing. She would freely say (and does) that she prefers my cock. I guess love conquers size every time. Those who go down this path for real, I would say, do so at the risk of their relationship. But, as the French say, chacun a son gout...to each his own.

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was fucking my best friend from highschool's girlfriend. I went to highschool with the guy and knew his girlfriend for a few years. We were all drunk one night in the summer and one thing lead to anothe and I fucked her while he watched. This went on for like 4 months It got real strange because I think he wasn't really into it as her and he would make negative comments about it there was one of the last times we fucked was the worst I was getting sick of him there was some very nasty mean things said. long story short we are longer friends lol

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never fucked my hubby's friend but one evening not long after we were married hubby and his friend arrived back from the pub a little worse for wear. They were both in a bit of a silly mood giggling and larking around like a couple of kids. I was getting pretty annoyed and told them to grow up. Hubby laughed out loud and saod he didn't think Pete (his friend and best man at our wedding) could grow anymore, and pointed at his crotch.
Well I was really embarrssed as I could see he was really big and really hard. Hubby told Pete to show me what he had in his pants, so he obliged and unzipped himself there and then and my god he was huge. Hubby encouraged me to touch it so I did and it jumped a bit so I gave him a quick wank. Thats as far as it went but we still talk about it to this day

Reactions: Synergistic

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each his own. I'm a lady who knows what I want and the second a man wants to share me. Shoot me if I stay with him. Not my thing nor would it ever be. I guess you have to be shallow emotionally. Nothing personal but, become an Eskimo they share their wives too.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does a "quick wank" mean all the way to orgasm? (UK / US terminology thing, maybe.) Hot story either way!

Yes I wanked him till he came all over the place. He lives away now and that was nearly 20 years ago. When he visits now with his wife and kids I often have a little chuckle to myself. Mind you I bet she has some fun with that big willy of his. When I was chatting to his wife she did mention that Pete was very well endowed "Oh I said luck you":smile:.

Sometimes when Hubby and I are making love he talks about that night and it really gets me going, he says he is going to get Pete to fuck me with his big thick 10 incher, but it's all just a fantasy our little game:wink:

Reactions: just_here

anoric

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yuck.. you really have to be ashamed.. how can u let that happen.. i even couldn see my bf with another man..

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
One such experience of mine actually involved the guy to whom my wife had lost her virginity during their first year of college. Unfortunately for him, she ditched him several months later when she started visiting me on a regular basis at my college in another city. I never met him.

About a year or so after my wife and I got married, this old boyfiend contacted her. He came to visit us, and he and I hit it off very well. It was all extremely relaxed and comfortable, with no tension around her having left him for me. He just seemed to want to reconnect with someone who had been very important to him at a pivotal time in his life. His first fuck with my wife had been his first fuck ever, just as it had been hers. He was tall, blond, and quite good-looking.

Both my wife and I really enjoyed his company and sense of humor. She thought that he had matured a lot relative to the rather insecure freshman she had known. Although we were able to get together only once every few weeks because he lived quite far away, he rapidly became the one guy I felt closest to. We talked about everything, including his recent acknowledgment to himself that he, like me, was bi.

Our new relationship continued to develop over the next several months. My wife and I sensed that he was definitely interested in taking the relationship into the sexual realm with one or both of us, probably both. I asked my wife if she was up for it, and she was. So, the next time that he came to visit, we got stoned, and I suggested that we all take our clothes off. He and I were immediately as hard as hard can be. When we looked at each other's cocks, we had to laugh. They were virtually identical. Everything about their size, shape, and color was amazingly similar. He said, "Well, I guess she didn't dump me for you because she wanted to move up to a bigger dick." Clearly, that was exactly what he had feared at the time that my wife left him to be with me.

The three of us had a really hot and protracted make-out session, until finally I posted the question, "So, do you want to go back into the cunt where it all started for you?" He did not need any further encouragement, and my wife was clearly psyched. He proceeded to fuck her long and hard, and they were totally out of control. Because his cock looked so much like mine, in a way it was like watching myself in action. From that point of view, I actually kind of liked what I saw. But I was also keenly aware of the fact that I was witnessing home-coming day for the cock that was the very first to penetrate my wife. That really got me excited, and I practically came just watching them. When they were done and very satisfied, I ate his cum out of her cunt (he really got off on watching that part), and then I fucked her.

From then on, sex was a regular part of his visits. It was always great. Occasionally, the two of them would role-play the time when they lost their virginity together. They really hammed it up. Very arousing. He and I really got into sucking each other, with the proviso that my wife never had a moment when she might feel left out.

There was a weird narcissism about sucking a cock so much like my own, but that weirdness just added to the intensity of the experience. After all, through all the long solitary masturbatory years of my youth, I had always been frustrated that I was unable to suck myself off. This was similar, yet lots better, and without the back ache.

What fun those encounters were! But there is more to this story.

Once when he was coming for a visit he asked if he could bring along a new friend of his. We agreed. When they arrived, we found that his friend was also great fun to be with and very attractive. Within hours, all four of us were naked and slowing getting the proverbial ball rolling sex-wise. The new guy was of average height, had a slim hard body, and had sexy and innocent-looking eyes. He also had a beautiful ass and a mega cock that completely dwarfed ours.

As we groped and talked, we learned that this guy had had relatively little experience with sex and that what little experience he had had was of the most conventional sort. He had had sex with our friend just once, and it somehow had turned out rather awkward and unsatisfying for both. Our friend had brought him to visit us specifically in hopes of broadening his horizons and experience.

The endearing thing about this guy's lack of experience was that he had no insight into the power, the kind of awe and adulation, the kind of hungry lust, that a cock like his could command. He had not the slightest air of entitlement or superiority, and in fact was rather tentative and unsure of himself. But as the three of us started in on him in earnest, his inhibitions melted away. We were very verbal and graphic in telling him about how much we dug his body and cock, and, man, how quickly he learned to love all of the attention. He chuckled as the three of us elbowed one another, each trying to be the first one to shove that beautiful big cock down our throats. Eventually, of course, we all got our turn. Despite his lack of experience, he proved himself to have all the best instincts in terms of how to weild his magnificent cock.

This turned out to be the first of a long series of ultra-hot sexual encounters for the four of us. We continued exploring a whole range of kinky stuff, but the finale for these four-way marathon sessions evolved into something that we especially liked and therefore pretty much stuck with.

When it became clear that all three of us guys couldn't contain ourselves much longer, my wife would put her ass in the air, and the new guy would fuck her cunt from behind. My friend and I caressed her breasts, back, and ass and watched at close range as his big cock stretched her cunt and fucked her with phenomenally long strokes. When we saw that the other guy was close to bursting forth, my friend and I would reposition ourselves and suck each other's cock.

We never aspired to all cum simultaneously, but the three of us guys got very good at letting loose, bang, bang, bang, in rapid succession. First I came in my friend's mouth; then he immediately came in my mouth. We returned to watching the new guy pumping away in my wife, and within moments, he came inside her. She would usually cum right after he did.

The other two guys were not generally up for any immediate action just after cumming, but with my wife still on all-fours, I would slip my head under her body, and pull her dripping cunt down to my face. I inserted my tongue into her and ate the cum that the new guy's big cock had just shot her full of. Always the good host, cleaning up after his guests. The two guys sat there watching this final part of the proceedings, and they cheered my wife and me on while gently squeezing each other's still-oozing cock.

Ah, those were the days, my friend.