Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to share my wife with the three guys who lived next door to us. They were extremely hot, very well built, and well hung (two of them had about 9 inches each and the third had 10.5 inches.) Until they moved, they would come over and we would all take turns fucking her 3 or 4 times a week.

So, let me get this right, you are 10 inches and once you had 3 guys living next door who had 28.5 inches between them? I think this should have been posted in the Fantasy section.

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to share my wife with the three guys who lived next door to us. They were extremely hot, very well built, and well hung (two of them had about 9 inches each and the third had 10.5 inches.) Until they moved, they would come over and we would all take turns fucking her 3 or 4 times a week.

Do you still share the wife ?

D

deleted278588

So, let me get this right, you are 10 inches and once you had 3 guys living next door who had 28.5 inches between them? I think this should have been posted in the Fantasy section.

I was thinking the same thing!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Where did they move to?
Dallas, I hope!

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a long story, but it is 100% true. I have to post it in two sections since it won't all fit in the first. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

This all took place some time ago when when my wife and I were 20. This was way before the Internet and before we had ever heard the words “cuckold”, “cream pie” or “sloppy seconds”. Something was happening to me which I thought was strange and which I thought that I was the only person in the world who felt the way I came to feel.

Right after we were married, we moved into a six-plex apartment building in a small town outside of Phoenix. A couple of doors down from us lived another young couple. He was in the air force and the four of us starting hanging out together. One evening we were playing cards and Jack started to play footzy under the table with my wife, Amber. Now I didn’t know it at the time, but Amber told me about it after Jack and Char left. It really didn’t bother me and I actually felt flattered that he liked my wife. He was married to a pretty blonde and I was married to a tall brunette, 38C-28-38. As time went on, Jack became my best friend.

Some months later I took a job in Phoenix and my wife and I moved to Phoenix. We stayed in touch with Jack and Char. One evening Jack stopped by the house by himself. The three of us sat around drinking beer and watching TV. It seemed that every time either Jack or Amber got up they were playing grab-ass with each other. When they both sat down on the couch with me, Jack was to my right and Amber was to the right of him. As I was watching TV I heard Jack moan so I looked over at him and saw my wife with her head in his lap sucking his cock. I was shocked, but not mad. I didn’t yell for her to stop, I just watched as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. I realized that I was enjoying the show and got an instant erection. I wanted to take my cock out and stroke it but I was too embarrassed. When she finished, he just tucked his cock away, zipped up and acted like nothing happened. We all went back to watching TV. A little later he left for home. I asked Amber about it and she said something came over her and she didn’t think I would mind because she wasn’t kissing him or screwing him. In a way I guess she was right. Had she kissed him I think I would have been upset.

Jack then got orders for North Carolina and he and Char moved away. We stayed in touch with them while they were gone. A couple of months later Jack called and said he and Char had split up, his hitch was up and he wanted to come stay with us for a couple of months before heading to his parents’ home in California. We told him to head for Phoenix and we would enjoy his company.

After he arrived and got settled in our home, one night the three of us headed for a bar to shoot pool and drink beer. When we got home that night we sat down on the couch to watch TV. Amber sat in between us. I was feeling a little wild so I nudged her and she got the message. She unzipped Jack’s pants, took out his cock and started sucking him. I was watching them and quickly got a full blown erection. When she finished, we went back to watching TV. A short time later, he went to his bedroom and Amber and I went to ours. I was so excited having watched Amber sucking cock that the sex that night with her was really great. We repeated the scenario again a few days later but this time Amber unzipped my pants and sucked my cock as well as his. I wound up cuming so hard and fast she knew I was enjoying myself watching her with Jack.

Then one night after being out drinking we all knew what we were going to do when we got home. We walked in the door and Jack and I just took off our pants so that we were sitting there naked from the waist down. While Amber sucked on Jack’s cock, I freely stroked mine. Then it hit me. Amber was fully clothed. I spoke up and said to Jack that it wasn’t fair we were exposed and Amber wasn’t. He readily agreed so I started undressing her. I took everything off of her except her panties. I wanted Jack to get a good look at those beautiful tits. Not only did he look, but he played with them as she sucked him off. She finished him off and then went to work on me. It didn’t take me long to cum. After getting off, Jack and I talked about how great Amber’s tits were and how nice she was to see half naked. Amber headed to bed and I soon followed so we could screw. Jack headed for his bedroom.

A few days later while we were all out driving around we were talking about the fun we all have together. Amber said that she wished she was having more fun. She said that it was Jack and me having all the fun. I didn’t realize it then, but her comments gave Jack an idea.

(To Be Continued........)

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Continued......
That night when we got home we all wound up in our king size bed for some reason. Jack and I were totally naked but Amber still had on her panties. I was lying on my side and Amber was sucking my cock. I had my eyes closed and could tell that Amber was being distracted because she wasn’t doing her normal great job of sucking. I opened my eyes and saw that Jack had removed Amber’s panties. He was between her legs eating her pussy. I didn’t get upset, just more excited. After he finished eating, she sucked him off and he went to his bedroom. She started sucking on me. I asked her why she had let him eat her. She said that she saw that I was watching and if I wasn’t going to stop him, she certainly wasn’t going to stop him. I just laughed and proceeded to make mad passionate love to her.

The next time we all just got naked and jumped into bed. I told Jack that he could suck on her tits, eat her pussy or play with her pussy. He just couldn’t fuck her. From then on at least once or twice a week we all jumped into bed and had our fun. Amber was in heaven and so was I. I couldn’t understand why watching her with Jack excited me so much. A few months later Jack headed to California for six months and then came back to us to stay for awhile.

When Jack came back to live with us, we started back up just like Jack had never left. One day after one of our sex romps, I mentioned to my wife that maybe we should let him stick his cock inside of her. There were two reasons that I gave her. One was that Jack was slightly larger than me and she might like it. Secondly, she had never had anyone but me in her and she should experience someone else. I didn’t want him to fuck her, I just wanted him to stick it in, wait a minute and then pull it out. Remember, I was young and naive. She said OK, so I told Jack about it.

The next time we were all in bed together doing our thing, Amber was sucking my cock. I was on my left side and she was facing me, also on her side. Behind her was Jack, facing her back. At a point prior to me getting off, Amber looked up at me and said “Is it OK for Jack to fuck me?” I was in heavenly bliss having my cock sucked and could only say yes. I meant yes, Jack can give you a full, all out total fuck, but I didn’t say that. I just said yes.

What I didn’t find out until later was that Amber had guided Jack’s cock into her pussy and it felt so good that she wanted him to fuck her brains out. The problem was that neither of us told Jack he could cut loose and really fuck her.

When Amber got my OK, she stopped sucking on my cock and rolled onto her stomach. Jack rolled with her so that he was on top of her having entered her from the rear. Amber started moving her ass up and down like there was no tomorrow but Jack just laid there not moving. Amber is one of those women who has multiple orgasms. After she got off several times and when she felt Jack finish cuming, she got up to go into the bathroom to clean up. While she was gone I asked Jack why he didn’t move. His response cracked me up. He said “you told me that all I could do was to put my cock in her and not do anything else.” I started laughing and told him that Amber had asked me if it were OK for him to fuck her and I had said yes. He had never heard Amber ask or my reply. Amber came out of the bathroom just then and I told her what had happened and she laughed. I said to them that since their first experience had not been that great that after supper tomorrow night the two of them should go into Jack’s bedroom and do it right.

The next night Jack and Amber went to bed together and I went into our bedroom. About 45 minutes later Amber came to bed with me. I got between her legs and entered her. It was my very first time of having sloppy seconds. As I slid my cock into her, it was warm and sticky. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences that I had ever had in my life. Even though Amber was a great fuck and normally ever so tight, I loved the sticky loose feeling inside her pussy that night. I asked her about her experience fucking Jack and asked her to tell me all about it. That is when I discovered I liked hearing about her being with other men and fucking her just after another man had fucked her.

We continued to have fun together for several years. Things got even more interesting, but that will have to wait for another time unless someone really wants to hear about it.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Reading these posts is very enlightening and entertaining, Love reading all of them both those in favor (most enthusiastically) and those against who don't get it. I understand both views. Personally I would do it in a second, big fantasy of mine and has been for a long time however not so much for the wife and since she is not willing I likely will never get to experience her pleasure at the hands (and cock) of another man. Love hearing about other couples experience in this and look forward to many more posts...and pictures? videos? Just saying.........

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reading these posts is very enlightening and entertaining, Love reading all of them both those in favor (most enthusiastically) and those against who don't get it. I understand both views. Personally I would do it in a second, big fantasy of mine and has been for a long time however not so much for the wife and since she is not willing I likely will never get to experience her pleasure at the hands (and cock) of another man. Love hearing about other couples experience in this and look forward to many more posts...and pictures? videos? Just saying.........
I have video but I'm not willing to put it up on the Net or give it to anyone else. Just for my own use and excitement. Sorry :mad: