Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks. Honestly I find sex to be such s fun thing to do and try and talk about. Too many girls I know are so closed to sex or not open to talk about things. I for one feel a guy should get appreciation for his amazing cock if he has one like they give to us girls.

For us my hubby wanted to do this more in the sense that, in his words, finds me so sexy and sexual that he wanted to share me with other guys to have them able to enjoy a sexy girl that most guys wouldn't be able to.

He does love to stroke while watching and he will love to feel parts of me while the guy is with me and a lot of love when he joins in so I can have two amazing cocks to enjoy.

If he ever wants to take it that far and clean or whatnot that is up to him. Right now I think he just loves seeing another guy with me and he even said to me that visually it's a lot hotter watching a big cock than a normal one and also hotter to see how much more I'm into it and my reactions by it.

He is really open with his friend because of the talking and things they say while we are playing. The closest thing I can describe it to is its like he's letting his best friend borrow his favorite toy and loves to see how happy the friend is playing with it and then also telling him fun and awesome things to try with that toy.

It's the only analogy I could come up with lol.

Thanks for your honesty Jen. I've tried hard to get my gf to enjoy this, but she just can't & won't. She has told me a while ago (we've been together 20 years) that her ex was huge & that the difference was that she could feel him at her back wall, and that it caused incredible tingling orgasms - completely different from the clitoral orgasms I give her with my less than average size. She said the sex and the orgasms were better. Of course, the second I tried to replicate those with toys & extenders, she backed out & said I satisfy her, so chapter closed! I've done some research & discovered she was probably talking about uterine orgasms with her ex. Does this mean anything? And do the orgasms between your husband & his friend differ in intensity & type?

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Don't do it...she knows once she has that big cock again that theres no turning back...and what point would you fulfill?

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Seen too many relationships end for this very reason...slippery slope there bud...just my opinion...use caution.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ Thanks, I agree, and she's made clear that she would never do it, and would leave me first, so there's no danger if it. My frustrations trying to replicate it via toys etc, and why this holds no appeal for her. How can a woman have experienced what she experienced, and then going back to being happy with what she herself admits is far less - even when the guy she loves wants to make up the difference with toys & extenders? I just don't get it,

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Thank you. I guess every woman & every sexual encounter is different. My gf is clear that although she loves me but didn't love her ex, sex with him was better because he was bigger. It really hurt to hear that, but I ended up eroticising the pain, if that makes sense. Her reasons were that she was more stretched, felt more full, felt him at the back wall & against her cervix & that the intense tingling lasted up to 30 minutes after sex. And of course the fact that she came far harder. I wish she had never told me. Sometimes it makes me ashamed of my size & I feel a lot of resentment. She didn't volunteer the information - I pestered it out of her because I knew he'd been vwe. Anyway, it has left me feeling that no matter how adventurous I am with positions & foreplay, I can never make up for the size difference, and that's a horrible feeling.

Reactions: Uncutpete

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ Sorry Jen - that sounded too negative, and I don't want to sound like I'm looking for sympathy. I suppose I can relate to what your hubby feels: at least he's there when you have this great experience & gets to see it & be a part of it. My resentment comes from the fact that I will never see/experience my gf in that state of ecstasy - 5 minutes of vanilla sex with her gives her a tiny clitoral that barely raises a whimper, and she's done. To me, there must be more to sex than that. It's something I'm coming to terms with positively, so excuse any negativity in my post:cool:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fantasy involved my best friend, with whom I had done everything - except sex. He was handsome and built, but I never knew his size. I had strong feelings for him, but I didn't know what I wanted to do about them. That's the way I was - shy and sort of innocent. After I married he visited and slept in the bedroom next to my wife and me. What I wanted to do was to have foreplay with my wife in the dark, get her all heated up, then excuse myself. I would get my pal from the next room to come in. She wouldn't know it wasn't me - at least right away. Of course, I never did it. He and I remained good friends over the miles and years, but nothing intimate.

barney30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my best friend to fuck my wife two years ago and never regret it.

After 3 Years of marriage and 13 years of relationship our sexlife drifted of.
My best friend quit his relationship to his girlfriend that time. He moved out of their apartment and stayed at our house for 4 weeks till he found another one.

I knew he had a huge cock, about 9 or 10 inches. He is a handsome guy, my wife found him attractive as many other women.

One evening, after several beers, I told him about our boring relationship and pleased him to fuck her. At frist he was scared, but he agreed after a while demanding to keep it our secret.

I didn't had sex with her for a few weeks that time. The next days he started flirting with her, making compliments and so on.
She first ignored his advances but replyed when I wasn't present (he told me).
One evening I went early to bed, left them in our living room watching TV. I pretended I was tired, went upstairs to our bedroom but didn't slep.
One hour later I heared noises, tiptoed downstairs and observed them throw the door crack.
My friend was sitting at the couch naked and my wife (naked) was keeling towards him blowing his cock. I had a wonderful view on her wet pussy. She stood up and stroked his cock. It was massive! Than she slowly sat down on it, kissing him and moaning.
I was so nervous, jerking my cock.
Her moanings were incredible. Seeing that massive cock sliding in and out your lovely wife, sloppy of her cum, is the hottest thing you can imagine. After they turned places she screamed as he fucked her, not careing if I could hear them. He fucked her really rough!!
I will never forget her voice, her moanings. She came hard on his cock.
After he came in her, I went upstairs and jerked off.

From that night our relationship changed. I've never told her, I knew that she fucked him. But I fuck her as rough as he did and she loves it :)

My best friend helped me to improve our sex life, belive me or not.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I asked my best friend to fuck my wife two years ago and never regret it.

After 3 Years of marriage and 13 years of relationship our sexlife drifted of.
My best friend quit his relationship to his girlfriend that time. He moved out of their apartment and stayed at our house for 4 weeks till he found another one.

I knew he had a huge cock, about 9 or 10 inches. He is a handsome guy, my wife found him attractive as many other women.

One evening, after several beers, I told him about our boring relationship and pleased him to fuck her. At frist he was scared, but he agreed after a while demanding to keep it our secret.

I didn't had sex with her for a few weeks that time. The next days he started flirting with her, making compliments and so on.
She first ignored his advances but replyed when I wasn't present (he told me).
One evening I went early to bed, left them in our living room watching TV. I pretended I was tired, went upstairs to our bedroom but didn't slep.
One hour later I heared noises, tiptoed downstairs and observed them throw the door crack.
My friend was sitting at the couch naked and my wife (naked) was keeling towards him blowing his cock. I had a wonderful view on her wet pussy. She stood up and stroked his cock. It was massive! Than she slowly sat down on it, kissing him and moaning.
I was so nervous, jerking my cock.
Her moanings were incredible. Seeing that massive cock sliding in and out your lovely wife, sloppy of her cum, is the hottest thing you can imagine. After they turned places she screamed as he fucked her, not careing if I could hear them. He fucked her really rough!!
I will never forget her voice, her moanings. She came hard on his cock.
After he came in her, I went upstairs and jerked off.

From that night our relationship changed. I've never told her, I knew that she fucked him. But I fuck her as rough as he did and she loves it :)

My best friend helped me to improve our sex life, belive me or not.

SO MANY QUESTIONS, haha

do you think she knows you knew they fucked?

what is your relationship like with your friend now?

do you think they are still fucking behind your back? or if she's fucking anyone else behind your back?

do you want him to fuck her again?

Reactions: deleted875903

JTW

Sexy Member
Media
I had an unforgettable experience along these lines, quite a few years ago. I'm not sure this is the place for stories, but it still turns me on to tell it. A group of friends and I were out partying for my best friends bachelor party, after which my friend I and went back to my apartment. Not long after, my then girlfriend (now wife) came over too. She was supposed to bring my friend's fiancée with her, but showed up alone. When she came in alone, I said "damn, where's xxxxx?". My girlfriend said "she went home, why?", to which I jokingly replied "well, I promised xxxx he'd get a blowjob tonight!" There was a pause, and then my girlfriend said, "well.... what can we do about that?" and smiled. She walked over, knelt down in front of my friend, then looked at me and said, "are you sure you're okay with this?" I said yes, and she pulled out his cock and went to town. I watched for a couple of minutes, then went over and kneeled behind her, pulled up her dress and began fucking her. We continued on like this for a while, then out of nowhere she reached back, grabbed my arm, and forcefully pulled me on to the couch next to my friend. She then stood up, and bent herself over the arm of couch and began blowing me. My friend got up and put his cock in her from behind and began fucking her pretty hard. He's a little bigger than me below the belt, and she was really enjoying it. The part I remember that seemed strange is that she was calling out my name and moaning while he was fucking her. It was like she was thanking me for letting this happen. Before he could cum, she crawled down on top of me and I fucked her very briefly before blowing my load in her. It's never really come up in conversation since, and we're all still good friends. There were also some good times the four of us had with his wife, but that's another story.
We're older and have kids now, so a situation like this now seems almost impossible. I have occasionally talked about sharing her while we have sex, and I think she's afraid to show too much interest or admit it turns her on, but I can see and feel that the talk of it gets her really excited. I don't know if I could ever convince her to let another man inside her again, but the thought of her blowing another guy while we have sex is still a possibility. She sometimes will suck on my finger while we fuck, and it seems obvious that's what she fantasizing about.

Kevin.D

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn that was a hot story Ghost!!!

The other night was wild. A good male friend of ours visited from Nv, we used to party w this kid all the time so my wife was comfortable w him. Anyways the three of us were going to hit up the club and began pre-gaming. Well in the midst of finishing a liter of grey goose and mixers I initiated body shots off my wife and she would off us, she really liked that. We took them off her chest, lower back; ultimately we were in our underwear.
It was at this point I stood my girl up and pressed her into him as she was facing me. She jumped forward and giggled, apparently my dudes swollen head had poked her ass. We all laughed but I quickly began sucking her tits as he held them into my mouth while he sucked on her neck. He didn't know but he area he was kissing on makes her go wild, and wild she went. She tried shying away which was when I turned the kitchen stove light off leaving the kitchen dim (were we began the festivities). I put my wives hand on my cock then slowly directed her lips from my mouth to my cock. She resisted at first but then my boy slid his dick out through the slit of his briefs. This was when she pulled away from him, almost spoiling the event. I pressed her back into him but she moved aside, that's when this dudes cock flung out from behind her ass with force. I didn't know she was hiding that rod the entire time. We looked down at his cock, we never seen an uncircumcised penis before but that wasn't to discredit it at all; it was about 7" but a flat ovular girth pretty cool looking, far wider than the dildo I use on my wife. I wanted my dick sucked I redirected her head back down and pressed her hips back towards his. She said to him, "don't go inside me!". That's when I felt him grab her ass and thrust his stiff shaft between her legs, it must have arroused her hard as her mouth motion was distracted, her knees buckled and I felt her moan over me. I was full of cum, leaking w precum it was hot. I jammed my cock back into my wives throat. But then i noticed the dude stopped thrusting, I later found out her was teasing her w his head. Just holding his fat head at her labia. At this point she reminded him again not to enter. So he continued, I heard him laugh "she's leaking all over...its draining off my cock, bro!" After a couple minutes he began slowly thrusting again, going faster w each stroke. She screamed, let out a whimper and just held her mouth against my stomach. I figured he was just thigh-fucking her again but that's when her legs collapse and she squirted. My buddy laugh to her "sorry, you're creamy pussy let my head in and eventually the shaft followed". I was shocked, sorta pissed but fuck-it, watching my wife, feeling her as he got that girthy dick in her turned me on. I looked at her, she was embarrassed but I smiled and told her, "cum finished what your ass started". He mounter her and plowed her harder from behind, she was screaming but he kept stopping and pulling out to prevent from cumming. Sure enough she pulls away and squirts again, which was when he couldn't contain it any longer let out a hands free load. I couldn't hold back any longer. I took my wife on the floor I front of him. Her pussy was hot and loose, a minute of pumping and I unloaded in her. We all sat back and giggled- she wouldn't let us touch her again, she was to sensitive and drained. Good night and needless to say we didn't make it to the club haha.

gptyeoj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Respect ppl's wishes and desires but I've never understood this. I would not like to share my wife what so ever. I would be a bull for sure if the right opportunity came while I was a single guy, but not sharing my girl if I have emotional connection to her.

If it's a fuck buddy then yeah, no prob, but there are no emotions involved there.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Respect ppl's wishes and desires but I've never understood this. I would not like to share my wife what so ever. I would be a bull for sure if the right opportunity came while I was a single guy, but not sharing my girl if I have emotional connection to her.

If it's a fuck buddy then yeah, no prob, but there are no emotions involved there.
Your feelings are understandable. But the emotions involved are precisely the driving force. At least, for me they are. It speaks to the strength of the connection both to the wife and girlfriend as well as to the best friend that you're willing to let them share the pleasure and emotions inherent in sex, not to mention witnessing some of the most vulnerable moments in life.

D

deleted817718

I just never pushed the issue at the time. Wish I had, as I discuss in the description of one of the photos.
Why didn't they let you watch?

I've never watched my wife fuck other men either, because she didn't want me there. Reason being, she wanted to totally let loose and enjoy the sex, not feel that she's having to worry what I was thinking watching them together.

Reactions: Uncutpete