Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never watched my wife fuck other men either, because she didn't want me there. Reason being, she wanted to totally let loose and enjoy the sex, not feel that she's having to worry what I was thinking watching them together.

I am very careful about this issue with my couples. You are the rare hub who is ok with his wife fucking other men but not being there to watch. Usually that inspires much more jealousy than watching. I want both hub and wife to be involved. Usually it is less disruptive of the relationship, and may actually help it. After we talk about it, and the wife expresses her concern about not having to worry about the hub and his feelings, we talk about those feelings. We make rules about the hub not talking and asking for attention. Also, usually the wife and I fuck alone for a large part, maybe all of our first few sessions, so she and I can physically bond without her concerning herself with him. Then he joins us for longer and longer. She becomes used to his being there, and usually can completely disregard him in her own pleasure. I assume that we will continue to be regulars. I want things to last, so both partners should to enjoy it.

TommyLance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am very careful about this issue with my couples. You are the rare hub who is ok with his wife fucking other men but not being there to watch. Usually that inspires much more jealousy than watching. I want both hub and wife to be involved. Usually it is less disruptive of the relationship, and may actually help it. After we talk about it, and the wife expresses her concern about not having to worry about the hub and his feelings, we talk about those feelings. We make rules about the hub not talking and asking for attention. Also, usually the wife and I fuck alone for a large part, maybe all of our first few sessions, so she and I can physically bond without her concerning herself with him. Then he joins us for longer and longer. She becomes used to his being there, and usually can completely disregard him in her own pleasure. I assume that we will continue to be regulars. I want things to last, so both partners should to enjoy it.

THANK YOU for commenting on what I perceive as "normal". This original post of not allowed in the room is bullshit. I don't mean to judge, but my wife and I do soft swing and have had 5 sessions now, but with other M/F couples, for a MMFF foursome. Yes, we have also played only with one other guy, for an MFM, but that was always a threesome for her enjoyment. This, "I'm just gonna fuck this other guy, now go make yourself a sandwich" is absurd.

Uncutpete: May we continue other discussions of our private interests? I just joined yesterday, and have not yet verified, but I soon will.
Tom.

rick181au

1st Like
Media
Hey, CalBoy,

I definitely can relate to the bit about eating your own cum out of her cunt and pretending that his big cock is the one that put it there. But it doesn't work for me because, once I cum inside her, I just am not interested in eating my own cum, even though its from her super hot cunt and even though I have pretty good powers of concentrating on the fantasy of it being my best friend's cum. Waiting awhile seems not to help.

Maybe the answer is to engage my wife's cooperation in intensifying the fantasy. If she were to keep whispering to me at length about how much she is turned on by me eating the cum that my best friend's huge cock just blasted deep inside of her... then I bet my tongue would be right in there.

RCD
I love watching my wife with other guys, like you I lose interest after cuming myself, the way I get over it is first when our friend is balls deep in my wife and filling her with his hot load of cum I kiss her, it's a real turn on for both of us, then as he goes soft and slips out I go down and clean up before slipping in for silky seconds, after I cum in her it's up to the other guy which way we go, we have had guys go down and clean up my cum from her, other guys just want to mount up and go again, I will often clean up a second time when he has finished, it's all good clean sexy fun to us.

Reactions: notsoshabby

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is the true story of what happened when I talked my now ex girlfriend into sleeping with one of my friends.
I wanted her to cuckold me but at first she said no then when we were having sex I told her about one of friends that has a really big thick cock and I said I bet you would love having him fuck you. She didn't answer but I could see the thought of being fucked by his big cock was turning her on she was so wet and came so hard. Then one night I invited him to stay the night we got drunk and I left them in the lounge saying I was tired. Later I sneaked back downstairs and could hear them talking she wss joking about me telling her something about him. He said what was it. She said she couldn't say. Why can't you say. She laughed and said it's something personal. He said I bet he told you I've got a big cock didn't he. She said well err yes but I think he was exaggerating it can't be as big as he said. Well I better let you see for yourself. Then I could see him take out his very very big and really thick cock and said is it as big as he said. She gasped and said oh my god it's fucking huge. So is it bigger than he said. Um yes. So why did he tell you about me. Well it was just some stupid dirty talk. Oh really tell me what he said. Oh ok why not it's his fault anyway. The other night when we were having sex he told me he wanted me to have sex with another man because he thought I would love being fucked by a big cock. Oh and did he say he wanted you to fuck me. Err um yes because he wanted me to see if I liked big cocks. Well do you. I err don't know I've never had one. I think you should find out after all it's what he wanted. Oh no I couldn't and anyway I could never take that thing. Well let's find out shall we. No I can't. Why are you scared. Ugh yes a bit. Well it's your loss you will never find out if you like big cocks if you don't try. Well maybe I could just see what it feels like but please don't tell him. Ok I promise. . . Then she took off her skirt and knickers and I could see how wet her sweet little pussy was in anticipation about to be stretched wide by a real man's cock a very very big one god I could see that she really wanted that huge thing inside her. She didn't have to wait long he pulled her to the edge of the sofa spread her legs wide open and slowly started to push his big fat cock in her pussy.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yuppers, I've said all along that no straight man would want his best bud, the local priest or the village idjit fucking his wife.

imho, any guy that does is more gay than not and wants the guy's cock for himself. Whether he admits it or not.

I have no problem with that. It's the not being upfront and honest that I don't care for.

Reactions: midwestrob

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yuppers, I've said all along that no straight man would want his best bud, the local priest or the village idjit fucking his wife.

imho, any guy that does is more gay than not and wants the guy's cock for himself. Whether he admits it or not.

I have no problem with that. It's the not being upfront and honest that I don't care for.

I can understand your stance on the subject, but sexual tastes are a but more nuanced than you suggest. It's perfectly possible for a man to enjoy the idea of another man fucking his wife without wanting to sexually engage with the cock himself.

What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

Stupid thread.

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In my experience, this is absolutely right. Almost every time I've been invited to be part of a threesome with a man and a woman, it's turned out to have been driven by the man having some sort of gay fantasy.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience, this is absolutely right. Almost every time I've been invited to be part of a threesome with a man and a woman, it's turned out to have been driven by the man having some sort of gay fantasy.
Same in my experience too, the man (my good friend) wanted my cock in him too -had dreamed about it he said.

Reactions: elvid

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had an unforgettable experience along these lines, quite a few years ago. I'm not sure this is the place for stories, but it still turns me on to tell it. A group of friends and I were out partying for my best friends bachelor party, after which my friend I and went back to my apartment. Not long after, my then girlfriend (now wife) came over too. She was supposed to bring my friend's fiancée with her, but showed up alone. When she came in alone, I said "damn, where's xxxxx?". My girlfriend said "she went home, why?", to which I jokingly replied "well, I promised xxxx he'd get a blowjob tonight!" There was a pause, and then my girlfriend said, "well.... what can we do about that?" and smiled. She walked over, knelt down in front of my friend, then looked at me and said, "are you sure you're okay with this?" I said yes, and she pulled out his cock and went to town. I watched for a couple of minutes, then went over and kneeled behind her, pulled up her dress and began fucking her. We continued on like this for a while, then out of nowhere she reached back, grabbed my arm, and forcefully pulled me on to the couch next to my friend. She then stood up, and bent herself over the arm of couch and began blowing me. My friend got up and put his cock in her from behind and began fucking her pretty hard. He's a little bigger than me below the belt, and she was really enjoying it. The part I remember that seemed strange is that she was calling out my name and moaning while he was fucking her. It was like she was thanking me for letting this happen. Before he could cum, she crawled down on top of me and I fucked her very briefly before blowing my load in her. It's never really come up in conversation since, and we're all still good friends. There were also some good times the four of us had with his wife, but that's another story.
We're older and have kids now, so a situation like this now seems almost impossible. I have occasionally talked about sharing her while we have sex, and I think she's afraid to show too much interest or admit it turns her on, but I can see and feel that the talk of it gets her really excited. I don't know if I could ever convince her to let another man inside her again, but the thought of her blowing another guy while we have sex is still a possibility. She sometimes will suck on my finger while we fuck, and it seems obvious that's what she fantasizing about.
I had a similar experience with a friend and my wife. I was getting a kick out of him wanting just to see her tits and her wanting to show them but acting shy. We had been drinking but not shit faced. She showed him and he asked to feel them and ten minutes later he's between her legs with half his cock in her and she's having a major orgasm. She was also calling my name as I sucked her tits and kissed her while he fucked her but when she started coming the second time she was totally focus on him and repeating over and over " oh Stevie!" He was quite a bit larger in length and girth and she fucked him several times that night. I fucked her once and lasted about 20 seconds going after he did. She did some things with him she never did with me. After he fucked her the first time and he came inside her she maneuvered around and started sucking his dick. I mean like cleaning him off. It was covered with his cum and I had never cum in her mouth. I think big dicks mezmerize some women. Also during the whole event that night several times she would suck on his dick and almost every time right after she would kiss me. I was wondering if she wanted to see contact with he and I, I never complained but it was pretty obvious since he mentioned it to me privately after.