Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, man, I don't think I could ever share my wife like that. I just don't have the mindset or courage, or whatever it takes. I want my cock to be the only one that satisfies her and it would be heart-breaking to see her being in sexual bliss with another guy. That would be very difficult for me.

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a similar experience with a friend and my wife. I was getting a kick out of him wanting just to see her tits and her wanting to show them but acting shy. We had been drinking but not shit faced. She showed him and he asked to feel them and ten minutes later he's between her legs with half his cock in her and she's having a major orgasm. She was also calling my name as I sucked her tits and kissed her while he fucked her but when she started coming the second time she was totally focus on him and repeating over and over " oh Stevie!" He was quite a bit larger in length and girth and she fucked him several times that night. I fucked her once and lasted about 20 seconds going after he did. She did some things with him she never did with me. After he fucked her the first time and he came inside her she maneuvered around and started sucking his dick. I mean like cleaning him off. It was covered with his cum and I had never cum in her mouth. I think big dicks mezmerize some women. Also during the whole event that night several times she would suck on his dick and almost every time right after she would kiss me. I was wondering if she wanted to see contact with he and I, I never complained but it was pretty obvious since he mentioned it to me privately after.

I slept in the spare room while he fucked her senseless all night. When I woke in the morning it was quiet and I thought he had left. So I shouted to her and asked if she wants a coffee. She replied yes please so I made her a coffee and without thinking walked straight in. The sight before me is one I will never forget she was there sucking his fucking huge cock. God she looked so sexy with her lips stretched wide open around such a thick cock. She was so in grossed that at first she didn't realise I was there. When she saw me she tried to pull the covers over him but grinned when she saw the tent in my boxers. So I just stood there watching my beautiful girlfriend sucking my mates huge cock when she started looking at me I nearly cum in my pants. She said look how big and thick it is I think my pussy is going to want more of it sorry baby. God how did you fit that huge thing inside you. It took a while and I thought it wasn't ever going to fit. But he said he often has trouble with girls that are not used to big cocks. It hurt so much and I said I can't it's too big please stop. Well did he stop. Ugh no he just laughed and said don't worry you will loosen up eventually trust me it will be worth it. God I nearly fainted when he forced less than half of it in I screamed and begged him to stop. He laughed and said your pussy is so tight because it has been fucked for ten years by his little thing. Sorry Steve I didn't think you were small until I saw this monster. He warned me that once I've had a real man inside me I might not be able to go back. Why not. Umm because I won't be able to feel you inside me anymore. I tried to stop him but he pinned me down and said too late now slut I made a promise to him. What promise I asked. I promised to turn you into a big cock addicted slut. Oh he told you about that then. Ugh yes steve you set me up and now I'm going to show you what you have done to me. Anyway I can see that you like me sucking his big and very very thick cock don't you. I err umm. I think you should answer by pulling your pants down so I can see if your cock is hard. Lol that thing isn't a cock it's a cockette. She giggled and said lets see if it's hard. I felt so ashamed when I pulled my pants down and I was hard. She laughed and said why is your little cockette all stiff Steve is it because you like watching your girlfriend suck a real man's cock. I didn't care anymore I said oh god yes carry on sucking that big fat cock make him cum in your slutty mouth. Lol ok but I might want to feel it inside me again soon I'm so horny. Wow I thought you dirty little slut you look so good with that huge thing in your mouth I was wishing that I was her. I was now playing with my little cock sorry cockette watching him push her head down forcing more and more cock in her mouth. He looked at me and grinned is this what you wanted your girlfriend being turned into another one of my sluts. Yes you can fuck her anytime you want she looks so fucking good with a real man's cock in her mouth. Lol she looks even better when it's between her legs. God I couldn't hold on I shot my cum all over the floor and she said finished have you happy now. Err I umm couldn't help it sorry. Don't apologise wipe that up and go away i need to be fucked again. Well I left them alone but left the door ajar so I could hear them fuck. God she was so loud I went to the spare room and wanked myself silly all day and night.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoa, man, I don't think I could ever share my wife like that. I just don't have the mindset or courage, or whatever it takes. I want my cock to be the only one that satisfies her and it would be heart-breaking to see her being in sexual bliss with another guy. That would be very difficult for me.
almost all them guys want the dick for themselves. that 'ol boy might consider upping that 1% a tad......

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I slept in the spare room while he fucked her senseless all night. When I woke in the morning it was quiet and I thought he had left. So I shouted to her and asked if she wants a coffee. She replied yes please so I made her a coffee and without thinking walked straight in. The sight before me is one I will never forget she was there sucking his fucking huge cock. God she looked so sexy with her lips stretched wide open around such a thick cock. She was so in grossed that at first she didn't realise I was there. When she saw me she tried to pull the covers over him but grinned when she saw the tent in my boxers. So I just stood there watching my beautiful girlfriend sucking my mates huge cock when she started looking at me I nearly cum in my pants. She said look how big and thick it is I think my pussy is going to want more of it sorry baby. God how did you fit that huge thing inside you. It took a while and I thought it wasn't ever going to fit. But he said he often has trouble with girls that are not used to big cocks. It hurt so much and I said I can't it's too big please stop. Well did he stop. Ugh no he just laughed and said don't worry you will loosen up eventually trust me it will be worth it. God I nearly fainted when he forced less than half of it in I screamed and begged him to stop. He laughed and said your pussy is so tight because it has been fucked for ten years by his little thing. Sorry Steve I didn't think you were small until I saw this monster. He warned me that once I've had a real man inside me I might not be able to go back. Why not. Umm because I won't be able to feel you inside me anymore. I tried to stop him but he pinned me down and said too late now slut I made a promise to him. What promise I asked. I promised to turn you into a big cock addicted slut. Oh he told you about that then. Ugh yes steve you set me up and now I'm going to show you what you have done to me. Anyway I can see that you like me sucking his big and very very thick cock don't you. I err umm. I think you should answer by pulling your pants down so I can see if your cock is hard. Lol that thing isn't a cock it's a cockette. She giggled and said lets see if it's hard. I felt so ashamed when I pulled my pants down and I was hard. She laughed and said why is your little cockette all stiff Steve is it because you like watching your girlfriend suck a real man's cock. I didn't care anymore I said oh god yes carry on sucking that big fat cock make him cum in your slutty mouth. Lol ok but I might want to feel it inside me again soon I'm so horny. Wow I thought you dirty little slut you look so good with that huge thing in your mouth I was wishing that I was her. I was now playing with my little cock sorry cockette watching him push her head down forcing more and more cock in her mouth. He looked at me and grinned is this what you wanted your girlfriend being turned into another one of my sluts. Yes you can fuck her anytime you want she looks so fucking good with a real man's cock in her mouth. Lol she looks even better when it's between her legs. God I couldn't hold on I shot my cum all over the floor and she said finished have you happy now. Err I umm couldn't help it sorry. Don't apologise wipe that up and go away i need to be fucked again. Well I left them alone but left the door ajar so I could hear them fuck. God she was so loud I went to the spare room and wanked myself silly all day and night.

" I was wishing that I was her....." thanks for your honesty. Most of these guys do, just can't seem to be upfront about it. Worst person of all to B.S. is oneself.

Don't think they would either!

I wouldn't shared my partner with anyone and if they went behind my back, someone would be in huge shit!

Wantanine

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.
Did you not get his sloppy seconds?

Wantanine

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" I was wishing that I was her....." thanks for your honesty. Most of these guys do, just can't seem to be upfront about it. Worst person of all to B.S. is oneself.
I feel the same way. Kind of like I was experiencing the big cock through her :)

Theecstatics

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to regularly hook up with an engaged couple (both friends) who wanted to experience that before they were married. He was a cool dude below average cock..she was a knockout tho. Great personality, small thin fit frame and a tight pussy to match. Would love to see them watch each other as she would cum on my dick. Was great sex

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel the same way. Kind of like I was experiencing the big cock through her :)

I have always suspected that many of the hubs of the wives who I satisfy feel the same way. I mostly don't have time to go into their feelings, so I am always interested to hear how cuckolded hubs feel. Sometimes it seems to me like the hubs want to be inside me, having my cock and fucking their wives... and also be inside their wives, being fucked by me.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always suspected that many of the hubs of the wives who I satisfy feel the same way. I mostly don't have time to go into their feelings, so I am always interested to hear how cuckolded hubs feel. Sometimes it seems to me like the hubs want to be inside me, having my cock and fucking their wives... and also be inside their wives, being fucked by me.

I fantasize about being bigger and fucking my SO. Or anyone else.

The urge to see it happen is the closest one can get really. Maybe a sleeve, I guess.

D

deleted936015

Fuck uv got a big shovel for all that digging youve just done

Is that real dude ??

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am mexican and my best friend is white. We have been friends since elementary school. My wife who is your typical short Mexican senorita with a big round tanned butt. My wife and I had talked about a threesome with another guy. My friend Ralph was single and he has never been shy to tell me that he thinks my wife is one sexy senorita. I always shrugged his comments off as nothing serious. My wife had never found my friend attractive, in fact it was the opposite of that. She thought he was not attractive what so ever. Now she thinks different of him. One day my wife and I were swimming in our pool on a hot summer day. Ralph came over unexpected to our house and soon joined us two in the pool. Ralph is a cowboy who wears boots and hats. He got undressed since he did not have swimming trunks. He was down to only his briefs. Both my wife and I were in amazement after we caught sight of his bulge. I could see it in my wifes eyes thay she was captivated by the immense size of his package. Ralph tugged on it to make sure my wife would see the heavy bounce it made in his briefs. He splashed into the pool and decided to take off his underwear in the water. He was very confident around my wife. My wife had a look of complete primitive desire towards Ralph and his display of bravado and playfulness. It didn't take long until he began to approach my wife in the pool while he was nude. His red pubes and pale skin glistened off the reflection in the water. He was swimming in motions and in different strokes to ensure that my wife would be looking at his thick veiny white cock as it maneuvered in the water. He had some big red hairy balls that hung very low. I could see it in my wife that her opinions about my white friend had changed. After 3 hours in the sun and heavy drinking all three of us laid on the side of the pool with our feet in the water. My wife was in the middle and both of us on opposite ends. I could see that Ralph and my wife were playing footsie in the water. I had to admit it was such a turn to see my drunk wife and friend touching each other. Watching his big size 12 white strong feet softly caressing and dominating my wifes tiny tanned mexican feet was a big turn on. It was soon that their touching would end up leading to more.

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MMMMM, please

Shortly after my wife who is 5'2 a thick 165 lbs with a big round ass and long fire red hair that bounces everytime she walks, would turn over to look at me as if to see that I was enjoying watching them touch each other. My 7 inch uncircumsized Mexcan cock was hard from watching my gringo friend fondle my wifes body with his big muscular pale hands. My wife was mutually touching another man and it turned me on. Not only was she touching another man but my best friend who happened to be white. Ralph was definitely enjoying my wife. He had her legs open and was sticking his fat white fingers into her tight mexican pussy. My wife filled with lust started moving her hips to the rythim of his hand. My friend Ralph is about 5'9 with dirty blonde hair, a tight body with a small beer belly, a red moustache, big feet and hands. Up to then I did not know that he had a thick veiny white cock with a prominent red pulsating cock head. I was too wasted to really react to the situation. I was more horny than anything. I couldnt stop but think on how if Ralph fucked my wife he could possibly tear my wifes little mexican box with his thick white shaft. I could tell that the more he rubbed and kissed her the more submissive she was becoming towards him. Her tiny soft tanned hands could not completely grip around his 8x7 inch white cock.