Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
This is a somewhat fictionalized story based on real people and our real wife-sharing experiences.

Arriving Home

I am euphoric as I drive home considerably above the speed limit. My work on my doctoral research has been at a critical stage, and today, after months of failed experiments in the lab, I have finally developed a methodology that works. I have been getting very discouraged and was close to abandoning the line of research that I have been working on for a year and a half. Going back to square one was not going to be fun.
But now after my success today, I will be able to move forward and complete my doctoral research. Thank goodness.

As I round the corner onto my street, I see that my best friend's battered old VW is parked in front of the house. That makes me especially happy. He, along with my wife, are the only two people who understand fully the frustration I have been experiencing with my research, and only they are going to be able to truly share in my happiness and sense of great relief.
Just as I a pull up in front of the house, I see that my friend is on his way out. I rush up to him on the sidewalk and excitedly tell him my good news. He hugs me and tells me that he has always had faith that I would be able to conquer the difficulties that I had encountered in the lab and that my dissertation will for sure be one of the most important
ones to come out of my department.

I love how I can always count on Michael's support. I wish I had that kind of faith in myself.

"Thanks," I say, "but enough about me. What have you been up to?"
"Not much, really," he answers matter-of-factly. With all the excitement about my work, my adrenaline is really flowing tonight. Maybe that is why the filtering mechanism that usually prevents me from just blurting
out whatever pops into my mind seems to be malfunctioning.

"Not much?" I say with mock indignation. And then without stopping to think, I say, "Since when is fucking my wife not much?" Now, I know damn well that in all likelihood he has been fucking my wife tonight, as he has been on a very regular basis over the past couple of years. I have known about his fucking my wife from the start, and he has known from the start that I not only have known about it but also that I actually approve of it. What he probably does not appreciate fully is how much of a complete turn-on his sexual relationship with my wife is for me. Despite the fact that we have no secrets on this subject, Michael and I have never openly referred directly to him fucking my wife. So the remark that I just blurted out is definitely a first. And true to my forever horny nature, I immediately start getting aroused. To actually say the words to him "fucking my wife" is somehow just incredibly exciting.

But a certain panic also sets in. Have I made him uncomfortable with such blunt talk about his sexual relationship with my wife? Apparently, not, I quickly learn, since he jumps right in with a mischievous look in his eyes and says, "I guess maybe I understated things just a tad."
We both chuckle.

I take a discreet look at the massive bulge in his perfectly fitting jeans.
I can almost taste his underwear all wet with my wife's juices and with his own cum oozing from his huge cock. I know that his cock is huge because I have often marveled at it in its non-erect state at the gym and at the nude beach where the three of us have gone several times. A more awe-inspiring, authoritive piece of meat you never saw. It is always great fun at the nude beach to watch how none of the women and none of the men can take their eyes off his cock. Impressive as it is when flaccid, the reports on how huge it becomes when erect are legendary. I once asked my wife to describe its erect dimensions, and she put her hands unbelievably far apart to indicate its length and made a very large circle with her thumbs and index fingers when describing its girth. How I would love to see that erection for myself!

And his balls. God, they are beautifully big, and they hang down very far,
even a bit farther than the tip of his magnificently long thick cock.
He definitely has the complete package.

I snap myself back to the present conversation and ask him if he would like to come back in for a drink, but he says no -- he has promised a mutual friend that he would help him set up his new sound studio, and he is already late for the appointment. He tells me he would take me and my wife out for a drink the next day to celebrate my big success in the lab. As he turns to go, I sneek another quick look at his gorgeous bulge, and, as he walks toward his car, I stand there for a few more moments, feasting my eyes on that oh-so-sexy ass.

God, am I turned on by the fact that this guy is my best friend and that he fucks my wife -- that we share the same beautiful cunt and in fact that he just finished cumming inside of her!

When I enter the house and call to my wife, she answers from upstairs. I find her in bed, her face flushed.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Michael was here. He just left. Didn't you see him?" she asks.

"Yes -- yes, I did. And, my dear, it looks as if not only did he just leave but he also just withdrew." I stroke her tell-tale red cheek.

"I must admit, my jealous husband," she says coyly, "that is literally true. He did just withdraw, as you so delicately put it, just moments before he left."

"I see. Wham, bam, thank you, m'am."

"Yeah, he was here for a couple of hours, and we sat around naked just
talking and getting turned on by each other. I never saw so much precum dripping all over the place. But we didn't get down to serious business until just before he left."

"You look awfully cozy under there," I said. "Didn't you get up to see him to the door?"

"No, he said that I looked so comfortable that I should just stay here.
So that's what I did. He got dressed, and off he went. Since it was getting late, I stayed right here hoping that you would be getting home soon. And now, here you are, right on cue. So, tell me, how did your work go?"

"You won't believe it, today was great. I actually.." I stop abruptly.
"Now, honey, I want to make sure that I understand you correctly. Are you telling me that you just finished fucking with Michael and that you did not get up and go to the bathroom afterwards?"

"That's right..." she replies, seeming a bit suspicious as to why I might be asking. "Jesus -- so does that mean his cum is still there inside of you?"

"Well...yes," she says haltingly. Then coyly she adds: "Do you want me to go take care of that before you crawl into bed with
me?"

My heart is now pounding wildly. I am absolutely overcome with excitement to know that his cum is right here inside her cunt. "Oh no, not at all. Please, please -- stay put," I plead. "God, I am so fucking turned on just knowing that his cum is right there inside of you -- right there, right now, right in your cunt, right in our bed."

I'm absolutely out of my mind with anticipation. I've just got to see her cum-filled cunt right this minute.

By now there is an unmistakable smirk on her face. She is toying with me. "But then," I admit. "You knew as much without me telling you, didn't you?"

"Yes, I know my kinky husband," she says, rolling her eyes. "In fact, when Michael suggested that I stay in bed and not get up, I thought to myself: Wow, here is an opportunity to save a little present for my hubby that I just know he will appreciate."

The word "appreciate" does not begin to describe what I am feeling as I
imagine the cum-filled cunt that is under those covers.

"How about crawling in here and fucking the cunt your best friend just got finished with. Now wasn't I sweet to save his cum here for your own nasty pleasure?"

(to be continued)

Reactions: craigplayer69

sexyasiancpl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tho' my wife has no experience with any other men than me, we are keen on letting her try with a 'big' guy. We see some couples with wifes who had sex with many other and wondered if the husband is not at all jealous ?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
This is a somewhat fictionalized story based on real people and our real wife-sharing experiences.

Arriving Home (continued from posting #124 in this thread)

I undress frantically and slide under the covers. I put my arm around her, and she rolls
onto her side with her head resting on my shoulder. She aggressively starts stroking my thigh and reaches for my cock and balls. Clearly, for her the foreplay has already taken place with Michael, and she wants to move things right along. I throw off the covers so that I can see her beautiful naked body. Pulling my arm out from under her head, I turn over and straddle her body on my knees. Her nipples are hard and erect, and she is gently rolling her hips in that seductive way that still drives me wild after all the years we have been having sex. I caress her breasts and lick her nipples. The motion of her hips intensifies, and her breathing becomes heavier.

I reposition my knees between her legs and slowly draw my tongue along her body from her nipple to her thigh. I stroke her thighs and her pubic hair and lay down between her legs. She parts her legs still further, opening widely the genitals that
always make my heart leap when I see them, almost as if I am seeing them for the first time.

And there it is. The sight that I have fantasized about for years but feared I would never see. There it fucking is: Michael's cum oozing from her cum-filled cunt. Holy fuck! Before my very eyes. Michael's cum in my wife's perfect cunt.

I am so excited that I have to stop and catch my breath for fear of passing out on the spot. I can hardly believe it. Unless I am struck dead by a bolt of lightning in the next couple of moments, I am about to eat Michael's cum from my wife's gorgeous cunt. Michael's cum... her cunt. My whole body trembles with anticipation.

As I move ever closer to her cum-filled cunt, my wife takes hold of my head and
firmly presses my mouth to her inner lips, dispelling any vague fear that I might have had that she would feel uncomfortable to have me eat Michael's cum from between her legs.

I lovingly lick her lips and her clitoris, tasting for the first time in my life a delicious blend of vaginal juices and cum. Not just any cum, but Michael's cum. I open my mouth wide, and with my lips and tongue gather into my mouth every bit of the juices that I can. I hold them in my mouth and roll them around with my tongue while rubbing my whole face in her beautifully hot and wet cunt. As I rub, my eyelashes get matted together and my entire face is dripping wet. It is as if my whole head has been up inside of her cum-filled cunt.

I slowly swallow the juices in my mouth, savoring every drop. Then I lick her clitoris
again, and in moments her body is overtaken by a long cascading orgasm. As her cunt contracts, more of Michael's cum oozes from inside of her.

When the contractions subside and her excited breathing slows, I feel an intense desire to rub my balls in that magnificent blend of her juices and Michael's cum. I turn myself around so that my crotch rather than my face is toward her cunt. I slip my left leg under her right leg and put my right leg over it. I pull myself closer to her so that my balls were pressed tightly between her cunt and my body.

I move my lower body in a slow circular motion, pressing my balls into her dripping, cum-covered lips and clit. The feeling of my balls sliding around in her soft pinkness and all those juices is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Soon she grabs my leg to pull my balls even more tightly against her clitoris. She takes complete control of the motion. In a few moments she is again cumming -- long gentle cums as she continues to rub against my balls and squeeze them between her body and mine. The pressure on my balls hovers along that line between pleasure and pain, and my balls feel like they were about to explode.

When that wave of orgasms has passed, she says breathlessly, "How about bringing those nice balls right up here?"

I do not hesitate, knowing what is in store. The excitement is almost more than I can
endure. I am again trembling with anticipation. With her still on her back, I move to straddle her head, and I grab onto the headboard. My balls are hanging over her face, and I can see that they were covered with my best friend's cum.

Michael's beautiful cum, all over my balls! I say to her, "I seem to be bearing a gift from Michael by way of your cunt; it is dripping off my balls."

"What a sight," she says with an unmistakable excitement in her voice. "How about you lower those suckers down?" She holds onto my hips and guides first one ball and then the other down into her wide-open mouth. She caresses my scrotum with her lips and moves my balls around in her mouth with her tongue.

"How does it taste, my dear? Michael's cum on my balls?" I ask. She moans in a passionate way that could only be interpreted as an enthusiastic "Yes." Without
pausing, she keeps fondling my balls with her tongue while gently pulling on my scrotum by tightening her lips. Minute after intense minute she keeps doing it.

"Oh, Jesus, this feels so incredible," I say between heavy breaths. "Having my balls inside your mouth. And how I love to feel you eating Michael's cum right off of them. They're just aching with excitement."

I feel as if at this point there is no stopping an orgasm and that within a few seconds I will surely be shooting my own cum against the headboard and onto her hair and the pillow. Fortunately, with my balls still in her mouth, she pauses long enough to swallow the cum that she has eaten off of them, and that allows me to gain enough control to hold off an orgasm momentarily at least.

But the thought of her actually swallowing his cum while my balls are in her mouth proves to be more than I can take. Soon I am again on the verge of cumming. Sensing my situation, Maggie freezes for several seconds and then tightens her lips around my scrotum and pushes up on my hips until my balls abruptly and rather painfully pop out of her mouth. That pain staves off what seemed like an inevitable ejaculation.

Now being able to speak, she says, "Come inside me, my dear."

"Oh, how I'm dying to," I whisper. And, God, I am ready! I move down and lay between her legs. I know I will not last long once I am inside her. But I cannot wait.
I slowly push my cock all the way into her. I would have thought that, right after fucking with my friend's huge cock, her cunt would be so stretched open that the sensation around my cock would be much less intense than usual. But somehow her miraculous cunt has my cock in its loving grip more firmly than ever.

With my cock all the way into her, I pause to relish the sensation of being up inside of her cum-filled cunt where Michael has just been, and then I slowly pull my cock all the way out. I look down and see that the ridge of the head has captured a big gob of Michael's cum from inside her. I put my thumb and first finger tightly around the base of my cock and slide them up the whole shaft, transferring his cum to my hand.

I eagerly lick the cum from my hand and swallow it. To squirt this much cum inside of her, it seems as if Michael must have been storing it up for weeks.

"My, you're loving this new experience, aren't you?" Maggie says in a soft breathy
voice.

"As are you it would seem, my dear," I reply.

"Say, have you got a little more for me from his cock?,"
she asks.

"Sorry not to have shared what I just found," I reply, not having realized that she might be eager to eat still more. I push my cock all the way inside of her and slowly pull out again.

Amazingly, I have picked up another healthy gob of Michael's cum. I bring my cock up to her face as she sits up. Strings of his cum are hanging from my cock. What a sight! My rock-hard cock, dripping with Michael's cum. She captures the drips with her tongue and takes my cock deep into the back of her throat. She closes her lips tightly around it, and as I pull it out slowly, she sucks it absolutely clean.

She closes her beautiful blue eyes and swallows.

(to be continued)

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one area of fantasies that I will never accept. If my best friend was caught screwing around with my wife, and she allowed it, there would be ruthless hell to pay real quick. No one messes with my future wife. :mad:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is the crux of the fantasy then that the husband or boyfriend is projecting 'himself' as it were as the guy who is physically fucking his wife/girlfriend and she in turn is really being fucked by her boyfriend/husband through the guy doing the actual physical act ?

I'm not judging, just curious.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
For me at least, it is not an issue of anyone getting caught, but one of willful sharing of a hot wife.

This is one area of fantasies that I will never accept. If my best friend was caught screwing around with my wife, and she allowed it, there would be ruthless hell to pay real quick. No one messes with my future wife. :mad:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media

Arriving Home (continued from postings #124 and #127 in this thread)

"My God, we seem to have found a whole new realm of excitement," I say.

"Mmm, have we ever," she whispers. "Come inside. Now come inside and fuck me. Come inside and fuck the pretty pink cunt that Michael has just filled with his cum."

The thought of cumming inside of her just like Michael has done a short while earlier is indescribably exciting. And to hear Maggie actually say those words adds so much to the intensity that my body shakes in a wild spasm of sexual desire. She knows that she is really getting to me, and she is not about to show me any mercy.

Again she says: "Come inside and fuck me." Then she continues: "How I loved having Michael fuck me with his huge cock and blast his cum deep inside of me. Now it is your turn. Come on. Fuck me and squirt your cum inside of me. Add your cum to his."

As I resume fucking her, one part of my brain is imagining Michael fucking her too. I imagine his strong, perfectly shaped ass rising and falling as he thrusts his meat inside of her. I imagine the muscles of that ass tightening with each movement. I imagine the thickness of his gorgeous cock stretching open her cunt, stretching it open far wider than I or anyone except him ever has. I imagine his pubic hair, matted together with the juices from inside her. I imagine his big balls pressing up against her as he pushes his cock all the way inside of her -- exploring inches further into her than anyone but he has ever been. I imagine sweat dripping from his abdomen as he fucks her faster and faster. I imagine his balls slapping against her. I imagine his face grimacing with the intensity of his excitement.

I imagine even that I can see from inside of her, that I can see his cock thrusting toward a vantage point there at the very innermost part of her cunt. I see the big head of his cock push toward me and then retreat. It pushes forward and retreats again, and then again and again. I imagine that I see one final thrust and that the slit at the end of his cock opens wide as squirt after powerful squirt bursts forth, filling her waiting body with gobs and gobs of his cum. I imagine how his uncontrollable moan might sound as he blasts all of that cum deep inside of her, and I imagine her crying out with orgasmic passion.

With the other part of my brain I realize that I am now cumming myself, as I hear Maggie whisper, "That's it. Squirt your cum into the cunt that Michael just fucked."

That I do. So strong is my orgasm, that if I were not inside of her, it feels as if my cum would surely shoot clear across the room. I experience six or seven intense rhythmic squirts before the strength of the contractions in my groin and ass even begins to diminish perceptibly.

My orgasm is so powerful that I do not feel the contractions of her having her own orgasm -- not until my orgasm is subsiding. As I begin to catch my breath, she puts her hands on my ass and pulls me firmly against her clit. She says, "Just one more," while rotating her hips slightly. This time she has my undivided attention. In another moment, she cries out passionately as she cums again, and I feel her cunt rhythmically and powerfully squeeze my cock. She continues holding onto my ass tightly, and I lay with my softening cock inside of her and with my lips pressed against her neck.

... And to think that some people are actually turned off by the thought of sloppy seconds.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

I like my best mate to fuck my wife. I think it’s very hot. I want her to take the biggest cocks in the world and he his big. Sex with my wife is incredibly enhanced by the knowledge that my friend had been fucking her and blasting his cum deep inside her earlier.
Perhaps why it works for me is I’m really into his wife and everyone feels the same and swapping partners isn’t an issue. It is never behind each others back. Each time we have our little sessions, my wife becomes more and more comfortable with it (as do we all, - she's not the only one that was nervous at first) and it now almost seems "normal" to be doing it.

JennMWFinDC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont have a wife, but if I did this wouldn't be for me. I don't think I could let my mate only get the good bit when it was me going through the sickness and health, for richer for poorer" stuff. I'd be like Get your own fucking wife!
lol

If I had a cutie like you, I wouldn't need to look. :biggrin1:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During my first marriage I had a buddy who asked me to sleep with his wife. I don't even think the guy knew that I was hung. He was just trying to get his wife laid by another man. Tempting at the time, but I would never do it. And today certainly not.

Still it reminds me of a joke:

Fred sat in the stands of the baseball game with his wife. All of a sudden this fellow comes from behind and grabs Fred's wife and kisses her full on the lips. Fred looks at the two in disgust, and the other guy leaves.

He was soon replaced by another stranger who not only kissed his wife passionately, but groped her openly. Again Fred gave them each a dirty look and the fellow left.

A third guy soon came by and kissed and fondled Fred's wife and she fondled back.

Fred's buddy sitting on the side of him finally spoke up and said, "Fred. I can't believe you wanted to take your wife to the game. Why don't you just leave her home?"

"Because they fuck her at home." replied Fred.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Is the crux of the fantasy then that the husband or boyfriend is projecting 'himself' as it were as the guy who is physically fucking his wife/girlfriend and she in turn is really being fucked by her boyfriend/husband through the guy doing the actual physical act ?

I'm not judging, just curious.

I am not sure that I grasp the psychological dynamics that you are describing. For me it is simply a matter of being very exciting to have a guy I find very attractive fucking my wife in my presence or even elsewhere and then having her come back home to me. It is all about sharing and then fucking the cunt that my friend has cum inside.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

A friend of mine fucked my ex wife,he sold her a car that was a lemon.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heya, Mr LuckySeven.

I can't help but feel flattered, but if you gonna plagiarise, perhaps it would be better to do it on another board (or at least within another thread).

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Did it again yesterday (we don't do it that often).

It was at her initiation and it was great to look up while licking her pussy to see she was sucking his cock and the pleasure on his face, also.

Each time we have our little menage a trois, my wife becomes more and more comfortable with it (as do we guys, too - she's not the only one that was nervous at first) and it almost seems "normal" to be doing it, now.

We don't do it too often as we don't need it all the time, it gives great inspiration sometimes though when we are just the two of us.

It's a bit like a sunny day.

We don't need it, but it's nice when it happens.

What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

I like my best mate to fuck my wife. I think it’s very hot. I want her to take the biggest cocks in the world and he his big. Sex with my wife is incredibly enhanced by the knowledge that my friend had been fucking her and blasting his cum deep inside her earlier.
Perhaps why it works for me is I’m really into his wife and everyone feels the same and swapping partners isn’t an issue. It is never behind each others back. Each time we have our little sessions, my wife becomes more and more comfortable with it (as do we all, - she's not the only one that was nervous at first) and it now almost seems "normal" to be doing it.