Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh SNAP!! Busted!! Good one STD!!!

Funniest thing of all, is that when I read Lucky's post, I just thought "that sounds familiar - maybe HE posted it before.

It was only when I read back my own earlier post that I cracked up.

Cheeky fucker, he is.

Not even a nod in my direction.:biggrin1:

Reactions: just_here

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
STD,

I recognized some of the language in the same post!!! LuckySeven lifted the following, word for word, from my post # 22 on this thread:

sex with my wife was incredibly enhanced by the knowledge that my friend had been fucking her and blasting his cum deep inside her earlier

He just changed "was" to "is." This guy seems to be really into cutting and pasting without giving credit.

Heya, Mr LuckySeven.

I can't help but feel flattered, but if you gonna plagiarise, perhaps it would be better to do it on another board (or at least within another thread).

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Funniest thing of all, is that when I read Lucky's post, I just thought "that sounds familiar - maybe HE posted it before.

It was only when I read back my own earlier post that I cracked up.

Cheeky fucker, he is.

Not even a nod in my direction.:biggrin1:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
STD,

Here is another example of LuckySeven taking what seems to be other people's material.

I check out a sloppy seconds thread here on LPSG.

http://www.lpsg.org/98196-how-do-guys-feel-about.html

Post # 31 in that thread rips off the following from the post at another site that I referenced on # 31 here on BFFYW:

About 2 years ago we found a couple that we click with real well, both sexually and socially too, which believe it or not we think is very important and adds to the sex. We are safe with each other and are now beyond the condom stage.

LuckySeven wrote this (# 31 on "How do you guys feel about sloppy seconds?"):

My wife and I have found a couple that we click with really well, both sexually and socially too, which believe it or not we think is very important and adds to the sex. We are safe with each other and are now beyond the condom stage.

Now maybe LuckySeven wrote both. But if so, then there is a discrepancy. On the other site the guy describes himself as 5.75 inches. Here the person is claiming to be packing 7.50 inches.

tbone0765

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it's kind of looking outside the box by watching your wife or gf's reaction to another man...very fucking hot...especially when you see her getting off with another guy is completely worth it!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
And then how about the special pleasure of fucking that cunt right after he came in there? Talk about hot!!!

For me it's kind of looking outside the box by watching your wife or gf's reaction to another man...very fucking hot...especially when you see her getting off with another guy is completely worth it!

mex-8

Experimental Member
Media
i still fuck my best friends wife, thing is he dont know, and I guess you should say we were best friends now we just hang out, I think he is too much of a pussy to tell me anything, I saw his cause we were good pals one day when we were drunk and he pissed in the sink, he was small, I told a lot of girls in school , so the first time I fucked her they were just friends, then she got pregent and for a while I thought it was mine, cause she said I was fucking her more than him , they ended up getting married, but I still fuck her because she likes it

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a new fuck buddy and he loves to fuck my wife. I love to get down with my face right near the action watching his cock pound her. I have licked her clit as he fucks her and made her cum as I do so. I have sucked his balls and cock as he fucks her it is so fucking hot. He has promised that I will be able to fuck his wife soon.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a new fuck buddy and he loves to fuck my wife. I love to get down with my face right near the action watching his cock pound her. I have licked her clit as he fucks her and made her cum as I do so. I have sucked his balls and cock as he fucks her it is so fucking hot. He has promised that I will be able to fuck his wife soon.

Now...that sounds like a HOT time for sure! How nice it is for you to have a "willing" wife. :069:

biz
:cool:

patathlon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you people are so messed up in the head its unbeleiveable if your woman is fuckung another guy that means she does not want you or you cant satisfy her needs. and that means that if the guy is letting the whore wife fuck everyone else that means that he does not have control of his life .and for the rest of the people that hink thats hot you should be linned up and at the loony bin this is another problem we have in the world today everyone is fuckin everyone and its ok .( not to mention if they got a disease from spreading her legs too much) but god forbid if a man or even a woman takes interest into a 17 year old boy or girl. fuckin .a. thats baaaddd but its ok for wifey to fuck anyone and everyone you people are fucked up and mr. husband divorce the cunt before you get a doctors report saying you got aids

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now...that sounds like a HOT time for sure! How nice it is for you to have a "willing" wife. :069:

biz
It is so smoking hot you can not believe the sex it is the best. I love when he is fucking her and she is doing things to him that she has only done to me. I like it when she is sucking my cock and I can watch him pump her full of cum. Hot

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
WOW !! to say your words are harsh is being way to polite !!! You are way off base condemning people you do not even know.

Yes you have a right to express how you feel, but not to attack with vicious remarks. There are other forums /sites where your words would be welcomed.

If you need to be reminded, this is a site for discussion of all the aspects of dealing with the large penis.

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice pictures in your gallery ... the ones where you're naked, showing off your dick, on a website where people to talk about large penises.

Cheers,

you people are so messed up in the head its unbeleiveable if your woman is fuckung another guy that means she does not want you or you cant satisfy her needs. and that means that if the guy is letting the whore wife fuck everyone else that means that he does not have control of his life .and for the rest of the people that hink thats hot you should be linned up and at the loony bin this is another problem we have in the world today everyone is fuckin everyone and its ok .( not to mention if they got a disease from spreading her legs too much) but god forbid if a man or even a woman takes interest into a 17 year old boy or girl. fuckin .a. thats baaaddd but its ok for wifey to fuck anyone and everyone you people are fucked up and mr. husband divorce the cunt before you get a doctors report saying you got aids

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Just a little over dramatic don't you think? :adam4:

biz

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HEAD GIVER, Imagine a couple, deeply devoted to each other who are childless due to the infertility of the husband. Would it be alright with you if the husband then asked a friend, with his wife's consent of course, to undertake the impregnation of the wife in the natural way? It would seem to me that it would take three very open-minded people to agree to something tlike that and they would have to have a deep love for one another.