Best friend saw my naked wife?.

jonnyjonny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend known for his huge dick saw my wife completely naked, as she was coming out of bathroom, he was sitting with me in the dark part of the living room watching TV, not knowing that he was there she wiggles her lovely hips so beautiful, and dancing playing with her boobs, and masturbating with her so beautiful and depilated puffy pussy, so teasingly with irresistible temptation for both of us, this she did for a long time, so unaware that we look at her together, as long as she did not noticed, and so totally surprised quickly went into the bedroom. One day we have both together very skillfully fooled and tricked her, and then good screwed up, my so innocent and faithful wife. and fucked-so-well her busted addicted pussy from my so innocent harmless and treacherously betrayed wife, in so dishonest way. but she again proved herself over both of us and very well, with discovering her wonderful lovemaking skills, and so great ability, again and again...I do not know whether all this is good or not. but I am now proud of my wife because she proved that she is not only challenging women, but she is a very good lover. I like to enjoy this more than ever before anything else. Why is all this so? I'm interested in whether anyone else had this or similar experience and how he feels? What's good here and what is not? and why it is so?.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
If I were an English teacher grading this paper I'd feel compelled to deduct 5 points every time I saw the word "so" in the story.
lol I'm surprised you noticed. I was just like, dafuq happened in this segment?

"One day we have both together very skillfully fooled and tricked her, and then good screwed up, my so innocent and faithful wife. and fucked-so-well her busted addicted pussy from my so innocent harmless and treacherously betrayed wife, in so dishonest way. but she again proved herself over both of us and very well, with discovering her wonderful lovemaking skills, and so great ability, again and again...I do not know whether all this is good or not. but I am now proud of my wife because she proved that she is not only challenging women, but she is a very good lover. I like to enjoy this more than ever before anything else."

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One day we have both together very skillfully fooled and tricked her, and then good screwed up, my so innocent and faithful wife. and fucked-so-well her busted addicted pussy from my so innocent harmless and treacherously betrayed wife, in so dishonest way. but she again proved herself over both of us and very well, with discovering her wonderful lovemaking skills, and so great ability, again and again....

Alert: Meet lonely wives home alone and waiting. Go here:
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/best-friend-saw-my-naked-wife.444459/

(Hey, it read like something from my spam filter anyhow. All it really needs is a letter from a Nigerian prince, and an offer to buy an insanely powerful tactical flashlight, and it'll be a perfect trifecta.)