Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He had me at the title "Best friend saw my naked wife" with the ? and the period at the end, like you could take the story as either him not knowing if his friend saw her, or declaring that he did; or, asking us if it is okay; or, asking if it in general is okay; or, asking if it happened at all....which is the position I take: happening at all.?

So did they run a train on her or what? That's what I want to know!!!

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I just have to try and decipher this...

My best friend (got it)
known for his huge dick (got it)
saw my wife completely naked, (got it)
as she was coming out of bathroom, (got it)

he was sitting with me (got it)
in the dark part of the living room (got it)
watching TV, (got it)

not knowing that he was there (got it - I guess you mean "she didn't know that he was there.)
she wiggles her lovely hips (got it)

so beautiful, (they were "so beautiful")
and dancing (got it)
playing with her boobs, (got it)
and masturbating (got it)
with her so beautiful and depilated puffy pussy, (got it. It is a bit overly descriptive. This isn't the write place for a stroke story. This is supposed to be about your relationship.)

Now before continuing. Wow your wife is talented. She must have 4 hips and 5 or 6 arms/hands, in order to be able to dancing, wiggle her hips, play with her tits, AND masturbate all at the same time. The amount of dexterity needed to all of that as she's coming out of the bathroom is amazing. She should consider one of those "<Country>'s Got Talent" reality shows. Most people barely walk and chew gum at the same time. Here she is wiggling her hips and dancing, walking through a doorway from the bathroom, holding her tits and using at least one hand on her vagina.

so teasingly (got it)
with irresistible temptation (got it - redundant, but okay)
for both of us, (did he say something to tell you this? how did you know he was irresistibly tempted?)
this she did for a long time, (a relative term. a long time for me is an hour or two.)
so unaware that we look at her (now wait a moment. First, how is she unaware that you are home, when you are watching television with background noise? Second, why would anyone stand in the middle of the hall or in the doorway, for an hour masturbating, dancing, playing with her tits and wiggling her hips in a teasing manner for an hour or two? Third, you have to be joking that anyone would be teasing like that AND be unaware of others.)
together, (go back to the above question. How did you know about him watching, if you were irresistibly engrossed in watching her?)

as long as she did not noticed, (um... ok?)
and so totally surprised (who was surprised? by what? if she was unaware of you for an hour or so, then why was she surprised?)
quickly went into the bedroom. (where MOST people would have gone to masturbate themselves. I mean standing in the hallway playing with yourself for a "long time" when you've got a bedroom or living room is unbelievable.)

One day we have both together (Who is the we? You and your wife? You and your hung friend?)
very skillfully (if you do say so yourself)
fooled and tricked her, (Oh, so your friend and you tricked your wife. What does this have to do with her playing with her tits and wiggling in the hallway?)
and then good screwed up, (my brain is starting to hurt. Screwed up in a good way, how? Made a mistake and it benefited her? You? Him? Was it from the trick you played on her? Or from the deception?)

my so innocent and faithful wife (So you are thinking your wife is innocent and faithful. Ok. How innocent is she when she recently played with her tits and pussy in the hallway for an hour in a teasing way, playing stupid that no one was present? Really.)
. and fucked-so-well her busted addicted pussy (wait! So your wife, fucked her own hairless, puffy, pussy. She's innocent, but addicted to having her pussy broken/busted. That makes ZERO sense.)
from my so innocent harmless and treacherously betrayed wife, (Ow! I think you're trying to say she changed here. From an innocent and harmless person into a treacherous person. But how can someone be a treacherously betrayed person? That just doesn't make sense. If you betrayed her, then you are treacherous. If she betrayed you, then she wasn't treacherously betrayed. I have no idea of what you are trying to communicate.)
in so dishonest way. (It's bad enough that I don't understand where you were going, but now it makes even less sense. Who betrayed whom? Who was being a liar? Who lied to whom? What does this have to do with her being fooled and tricked in a good way that is messed up?)

but she again proved herself (huh? She's a liar, either a betrayer or betrayed, addicted to having her pussy broken AND proved herself? What did she prove?)
over both of us (still confused. over both of WHO? What did she prove over you? I'm not even sure what proving something over someone means.)
and very well, (got it. A meaningless phrase. Which is good, since I'm totally lost.)

with discovering her wonderful lovemaking skills, (how is she making love (or even finding her own skills), when she is betrayed, or betraying, dishonest, treacherous and being fooled?)
and so great ability, again and again... (um... whatever. without understanding the rest of the paragraph, the ability being mentioned doesn't have meaning.)

Pausing for a moment to try and comprehend your story. You fooled her, and made a mistake, which changed her from innocent to treacherous. She betrayed you and proved she was a liar over and over again. But somehow found her love-making skills which you find was a good thing.

I do not know whether all this is good or not. (No duh!)
but I am now proud of my wife (If you are proud of her, how is it not a good thing?)
because she proved that she is not only challenging women, but she is a very good lover. (I am not sure where that originates, but ... um... ok?)

I like to enjoy this more than ever before anything else. (The being dishonest? The betrayal? The treachery? The fooling her? The change from innocence to something else? What exactly are you enjoying?)

Why is all this so? (Well, LSD is one explanation.)
I'm interested in whether anyone else had this or similar experience and how he feels? (I am sure NOONE has had this similar situation. Since I don't think anyone can understand what the situation is)
What's good here and what is not? (Good... um... nada. Not... The language, grammar, and the ability to communicate effectively)
and why it is so?. (I think I'll go back to my earlier answer... LSD)

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My best friend (got it)

watching TV, (got it)

not knowing that he was there (got it - I guess you mean "she didn't know that he was there.)

and dancing (got it)
with her so beautiful and depilated puffy pussy, (got it. It is a bit overly descriptive. This isn't the write place for a stroke story. This is supposed to be about your relationship.)

Now before continuing. Wow your wife is talented. She must have 4 hips and 5 or 6 arms/hands, in order to be able to dancing, wiggle her hips, play with her tits, AND masturbate all at the same time. The amount of dexterity needed to all of that as she's coming out of the bathroom is amazing. She should consider one of those "<Country>'s Got Talent" reality shows. Most people barely walk and chew gum at the same time. Here she is wiggling her hips and dancing, walking through a doorway from the bathroom, holding her tits and using at least one hand on her vagina.

so teasingly (got it)
for both of us, (did he say something to tell you this? how did you know he was irresistibly tempted?)
this she did for a long time, (a relative term. a long time for me is an hour or two.)
so unaware that we look at her (now wait a moment. First, how is she unaware that you are home, when you are watching television with background noise? Second, why would anyone stand in the middle of the hall or in the doorway, for an hour masturbating, dancing, playing with her tits and wiggling her hips in a teasing manner for an hour or two? Third, you have to be joking that anyone would be teasing like that AND be unaware of others.)
together, (go back to the above question. How did you know about him watching, if you were irresistibly engrossed in watching her?)

and so totally surprised (who was surprised? by what? if she was unaware of you for an hour or so, then why was she surprised?)
quickly went into the bedroom. (where MOST people would have gone to masturbate themselves. I mean standing in the hallway playing with yourself for a "long time" when you've got a bedroom or living room is unbelievable.)

One day we have both together (Who is the we? You and your wife? You and your hung friend?)
fooled and tricked her, (Oh, so your friend and you tricked your wife. What does this have to do with her playing with her tits and wiggling in the hallway?)
and then good screwed up, (my brain is starting to hurt. Screwed up in a good way, how? Made a mistake and it benefited her? You? Him? Was it from the trick you played on her? Or from the deception?)

my so innocent and faithful wife (So you are thinking your wife is innocent and faithful. Ok. How innocent is she when she recently played with her tits and pussy in the hallway for an hour in a teasing way, playing stupid that no one was present? Really.)
. and fucked-so-well her busted addicted pussy (wait! So your wife, fucked her own hairless, puffy, pussy. She's innocent, but addicted to having her pussy broken/busted. That makes ZERO sense.)
from my so innocent harmless and treacherously betrayed wife, (Ow! I think you're trying to say she changed here. From an innocent and harmless person into a treacherous person. But how can someone be a treacherously betrayed person? That just doesn't make sense. If you betrayed her, then you are treacherous. If she betrayed you, then she wasn't treacherously betrayed. I have no idea of what you are trying to communicate.)
in so dishonest way. (It's bad enough that I don't understand where you were going, but now it makes even less sense. Who betrayed whom? Who was being a liar? Who lied to whom? What does this have to do with her being fooled and tricked in a good way that is messed up?)

but she again proved herself (huh? She's a liar, either a betrayer or betrayed, addicted to having her pussy broken AND proved herself? What did she prove?)
over both of us (still confused. over both of WHO? What did she prove over you? I'm not even sure what proving something over someone means.)
and very well, (got it. A meaningless phrase. Which is good, since I'm totally lost.)

with discovering her wonderful lovemaking skills, (how is she making love (or even finding her own skills), when she is betrayed, or betraying, dishonest, treacherous and being fooled?)
and so great ability, again and again... (um... whatever. without understanding the rest of the paragraph, the ability being mentioned doesn't have meaning.)

Pausing for a moment to try and comprehend your story. You fooled her, and made a mistake, which changed her from innocent to treacherous. She betrayed you and proved she was a liar over and over again. But somehow found her love-making skills which you find was a good thing.

but I am now proud of my wife (If you are proud of her, how is it not a good thing?)
because she proved that she is not only challenging women, but she is a very good lover. (I am not sure where that originates, but ... um... ok?)

I like to enjoy this more than ever before anything else. (The being dishonest? The betrayal? The treachery? The fooling her? The change from innocence to something else? What exactly are you enjoying?)

I'm interested in whether anyone else had this or similar experience and how he feels? (I am sure NOONE has had this similar situation. Since I don't think anyone can understand what the situation is)
What's good here and what is not? (Good... um... nada. Not... The language, grammar, and the ability to communicate effectively)
Kenn, Damn you fucking nailed it, as always job well done!!! Bill

After reading this and trying to figure what the fuck happen I hope you never write about a GANG BANG!!! Bill

Bill no matter what happens in your life from here on out. No matter if anyone ever agrees with you again. Just know one thing. In this instance you have never been more correct and I have never agreed with anybody more than I agree with you right now.

Reactions: BillM

My best friend (got it)

watching TV, (got it)

and dancing (got it)

so teasingly (got it)

Oh KennF. I'm crying and I think I've wet myself. :D:D:D

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My best friend (got it)

watching TV, (got it)

and dancing (got it)

so teasingly (got it)

I remember getting a few papers back from my professors that were graded, analyzed and marked in red like this.

I remember getting a few papers back from my professors that were graded, analyzed and marked in red like this.

My thoughts exactly!

But Bravo for wading through that monstrosity and taking the time to decipher it.
The result was hysterically funny and one can only assume you're fluent in fuzzy logic.

Not sure of the validity of the post. But, assuming it is, you should be horrified that your best friend knows that your wife has two boobs and pussy. I suspect that he already knew that, though.

TamnPeppe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bloke, the linguist professor off deciffering ancient extinct languages woukd have fallen into a ketamene K hole after reading about yr wife...simpky exiting bathroom in all manner if hoeness...all the while ur mate was there in lounge room with u watching her naked moves...she was dancing in front of you for u blokes...and then u cnts tricked her by both fucking...howver...the winner was your wife cos she fucked u guys both into an induced coma...and then called NEXT...I recon a whole soccer, ciach included...is perfect and will match her stamina and hunger...dont worry, the whole neighbourhood is so supportive...so every bloke in street is pitching in to ensure wife dies not put u in another coma again lol

TamnPeppe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brain hurt! Ow!

I've tried to read through and figure out what is being said. I can't even finish reading a sentence before I lose the thread of thought.

Were you masturbating when you typed this?

Hahaha unny shit...guaranteed he was turned by his own story and was hanking the ole cock, like it owed him money. He was also ripping a bong every 5 mins

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a genius, made my day

My best friend (got it)

watching TV, (got it)

and dancing (got it)

so teasingly (got it)