B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*blink*
my first idiot of the day.
*checks time*
meh... is not record setting or anything.. still.. is nice to have checked something of my list :smile:

btw:
member since 2006
post count 184

theory is pure science!!
:biglaugh:

randomly: since when is not assuming the worst about a person putting them on a pedestal.
Assuming that one is less guilty than the other is placing one on a pedestool. And btw. " BLINKS" "BLINKS SNAPS FINGER" Placing one on a pedestool is a metaphor..

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I first began reading this thread I just imagined the man involved was young. I understood all of the angst and the concern.

Then it was revealed that he had been married for a long time and had had only three sex partners in that time: the wife, the one night stand, and the current girl friend.

The current girl friend should just naturally assume that a healthy man in his mid to late thirties would have multiple sex partners in life. The knowledge of the one night stand and possible pregnancy should of course be discussed with her at an appropriate time in the relationship.

He definitely needs to be tested for STDs.

From what has been shared about this man, I am not sure he is the best boyfriend material for his current girlfriend. If SHE were my friend, I would tell her to run the other way. Now. He is not mature or healthy enough to sustain a solid relationship at this time if he continues to not be forthcoming to this current relationship.

I would tell him to tell his girlfriend of the whole situation. And find out if the baby is his and go from there.