Best friend "sleeps" while I jack him off

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The boy did allow his friend to sleep in his bed. That alone suggests room for questionable motive. If I didn't want someone to fool around with me in my "sleep" then they would be in another room. It's a bold move for a guy to let another guy sleep in his bed.
Necessity could explain why they slept in the same bed/room. Perhaps they lacked other options? But that isn't the issue, consent it.

The person did not give consent. The actor did not ask before touching him sexually - not the first time, nor subsequently. And to reiterate, asking permission is not out of the ordinary.

Regarding not wanting someone to "fool around with me in my "sleep""? Generally, a "friend" would not violate a person's trust by attempting sexual contact while unconscious.

But again, this could be unique to the female and male friends who with I have shared a bed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The boy did allow his friend to sleep in his bed. That alone suggests room for questionable motive. If I didn't want someone to fool around with me in my "sleep" then they would be in another room. It's a bold move for a guy to let another guy sleep in his bed.

Sorry Tink, I totally disagree. I have shared a bed with female friends and cousins and there is NOTHING sexual about it ever. Then again my friends, cousins and I are all 100% straight.

Judging by the OP's posts he and his friend are in denial because they are both gay. :cool:

Reactions: Electric_V

jerky23j

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hm worked for a long time on a ship everybody gets horny often see my roomate poping a boner at night one night i reached under his shorts an touched it realy big an juicy ( he always got cum stains on his boxer shorts i guess it was precum from his dreams at night..
never realy jerked him off

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a straight friend who trusts me enough to sleep in the same bed. Since he has a big one, I have reached under the covers and jerked him off.

The thing that flips me out is that he pretends he is asleep. If I start to bring something like this up, he finds a reason to get mad or changes the topic. In other words, he puts up a fight, but if he wants to get his dick played with he will pretend like he is "asleep".

Anyway, I like it, and it feels good to give him a little some-somethin'. Have you guys ever had this experience? Have you told your girlfriends/wives ... or will you take this to your grave?

I think the key words here are.......your straight friend trusts you enough to sleep in the same bed with you. Why? Because he knows you will jack him off? I don't see any trust. Or respect. I see two guys playing a game. I would advise people to be very careful playing these kind of games..... someone could get the shite beat out of them or worse if things go bad.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've shared a bed with my best friend on a few different occasions. We're both straight. Nothing happened. There were no questionable ulterior motives. There was simply the fact that I have a bed big enough to fit two people in pretty comfortably* and I saw no compelling reason to make him sleep on a tiny couch.

I was just on Spring Break in Florida. The same friend and I went down there together and we stayed** with a female friend of ours. When we got back to her apartment around 5:00 AM she offered me a spot in her bed. I didn't get any sort of signals or pick up any vibes that she wanted to have sex or fool around. There were just two friends, one bed and one couch.

I am of the opinion that most people would rather their friends be comfortable than not. Things don't always need to have sexual undertones.

*It's a double and we're both over 6' tall, so by comfortably I mean our feet hang off the end, but we don't need to spoon to have enough room.

**Well, I stayed with her and he stayed in the hospital that first night because he fell while we were ice skating and wound up with a concussion, but you get the idea.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the key words here are.......your straight friend trusts you enough to sleep in the same bed with you. Why? Because he knows you will jack him off? I don't see any trust. Or respect. I see two guys playing a game. I would advise people to be very careful playing these kind of games..... someone could get the shite beat out of them or worse if things go bad.

What she said.

Things might be going fine for both, but all it takes is one little disagreement and the brown stuff could hit the ac unit. If I were you, I'd think about what's going on and the potential consequences if it goes wrong - especially as your friend doesn't seem to trust you enough to talk about it with you. It could very easily turn into, "Officer, I woke up to find him sucking my dick and beat the shit out of him." He gets done for assault and you end up labelled a sex offender with the shit kicked out of you.

I'd suggest moving on and finding someone who'll let you play with his dick while not pretending to be asleep.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
why does it have to be denial? maybe it just feels good. im attracted to women but if a guy wanted to play with my dick then who cares? it feels good. it doesn't mean im gay, because im not actually attracted to the guy. i dont understand why people always point fingers at people for being gay now a days.
Well, labeling and finger pointing, unfortunately, are not new. What's worse is that they're not going away either. :sad: BTW, from what I saw in your gallery, if you need yours played with, lemme know. :tongue:

The boy did allow his friend to sleep in his bed... It's a bold move for a guy to let another guy sleep in his bed.
Definitely! Most guys will offer up their couch, but on the other side, many guys, when you say, "you can just crash in my bed", start looking for a couch, or a way to make the floor comfortable. :wink: I just don't know many guys that quickly and easily jump into bed together. There's usually some apprehension on both sides. Even when I've traveled with sports teams, and we knew up front that we'd be in the same bed, there was still some kind of nervous energy among everyone, and typically the classic, "just make sure you stay on your side," joking. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It takes a real sound sleeper to stick their dick in someone's ass, have a climax then pull out, roll over and not "remember" it the next morning.

Sorta like the "God, was I drunk last night" syndrome.

In college drunk guys and girls do a lot of crazy things. I just feel that I wouldn't do something to the other person that I wouldn't want done to me. Just use the golden rule as your guide. Being young is hard enough without trying to confuse peeps as well.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to start by saying that it's hilarious that these random posters come in and make the most talked about threads on LPSG...when they're probably some freshman and his friends being douches and coming up with what they think to be rediculous questions.

Now, to my response. If this were a real query, I'd say that you shouldn't try to force someone into being something they're not comfortable with. If you wanna help him realize that he wants what you've got, that's one thing; but talking about it every moment you have together is a sure fire way to scare him and his big dick off.

We as gay men have a tendency to forget that the dynamics of hetero relationships still exist in gay ones...because we've not changed as genetic creatures because of our sexual preference. If a girl was to constantly harrass a guy about where their relationship was going after a couple of "rolls in the hay" she'd probably find herself alone shortly. Why wouldn't that be the same thing for two guys?

The moral is...If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Keep the midnight spanks rolling as long as you can.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers Matey/ GREAT..... my matey and i have had a very similar experience/we are Still the very best of friends.he is Married with 3 kids now, and we Treasure the days we had Fun
He told me last year, he did enjoy it all immensley (about 20/25 times over a 5 year period.. aged mid 20,s...)
Why!! he never wanted to talk about it then, he was SHY!!? can you believe that-TRUE... i sure believe him
--and we can not be any Happier with knowing each other thruout life
My suggestion is/ dont pursue it verbally, just enjoy the Physical aspect, as he is so obviously doing...i feel he would also appreciate such
exactly as reallyhot/arkfarmbear and other,s have mentioned..>>i dont believe it,s rape nor denial closet..or anything else..?
-also as for CONSENT.....often that can be bullshit, i have had several women cry wolf after supposedly consenting/men with men i find tend not to go back on there word re such..?
--if anyone wants to question me on several women/i am supposedly reasonably good looking/to me its just different features that attracts the opposite sex to myself?and being Gay i crave for a womans attention in a non sexual way/they want more...so I am not consenting to That from the start..but they can PUSh and Push for more...often it just does not work out...thats just me
-my experience ..in Au i had a woman clambering and smothering myself almost to the point of my not being able to breathe/ geuss for sure i could have bitched to the coppers..not that i ever would just love all persons too much...and of course the coppers would have Laughed it off/refusing to accept such..we all know it can be different if a woman complains

enz

btw.geuss i am a real random poster yngjck20/ and i DO AGREE with you 100%.>? ironically your reply came just as i was to post mine/ Similar thought,s..!! ha

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Necessity could explain why they slept in the same bed/room. Perhaps they lacked other options? But that isn't the issue, consent it.

The person did not give consent. The actor did not ask before touching him sexually - not the first time, nor subsequently. And to reiterate, asking permission is not out of the ordinary.

Regarding not wanting someone to "fool around with me in my "sleep""? Generally, a "friend" would not violate a person's trust by attempting sexual contact while unconscious.

But again, this could be unique to the female and male friends who with I have shared a bed.
I'm sorry I still see consent in allowing someone to sleep in their bed. The floor, couch, or air mattress could have easily been resorted to... I still think you're blowing it way out of proportion.

Sorry Tink, I totally disagree. I have shared a bed with female friends and cousins and there is NOTHING sexual about it ever. Then again my friends, cousins and I are all 100% straight.

Judging by the OP's posts he and his friend are in denial because they are both gay. :cool:
Okay well it's fucked up if you did anything with your cousins, and you're always on the I'm so straight it's boring rampage.. so no shit nothing would have been done. But hey, what the fuck do I know.. I'm just a young adult living in teenage years..

I've shared a bed with my best friend on a few different occasions. We're both straight. Nothing happened. There were no questionable ulterior motives. There was simply the fact that I have a bed big enough to fit two people in pretty comfortably* and I saw no compelling reason to make him sleep on a tiny couch.

I was just on Spring Break in Florida. The same friend and I went down there together and we stayed** with a female friend of ours. When we got back to her apartment around 5:00 AM she offered me a spot in her bed. I didn't get any sort of signals or pick up any vibes that she wanted to have sex or fool around. There were just two friends, one bed and one couch.

I am of the opinion that most people would rather their friends be comfortable than not. Things don't always need to have sexual undertones.

*It's a double and we're both over 6' tall, so by comfortably I mean our feet hang off the end, but we don't need to spoon to have enough room.

**Well, I stayed with her and he stayed in the hospital that first night because he fell while we were ice skating and wound up with a concussion, but you get the idea.
I have a double bed too.. my girlfriend and I barely fit in it.. how the hell did you fit comfortably. W/e the point is.. it's really odd to share a bed with someone for a sleepover at a persons house. Trip/vaction/partying.. might be a different story.

Definitely! Most guys will offer up their couch, but on the other side, many guys, when you say, "you can just crash in my bed", start looking for a couch, or a way to make the floor comfortable. :wink: I just don't know many guys that quickly and easily jump into bed together. There's usually some apprehension on both sides. Even when I've traveled with sports teams, and we knew up front that we'd be in the same bed, there was still some kind of nervous energy among everyone, and typically the classic, "just make sure you stay on your side," joking. :rolleyes:
Yeah... most people will sleep on the floor to avoid sleeping in a bed with the same sex.. You know where I'm coming from.. maybe it takes this "labeling" to see the truth in what's happening here... le sigh.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry I still see consent in allowing someone to sleep in their bed. The floor, couch, or air mattress could have easily been resorted to... I still think you're blowing it way out of proportion.

Okay well it's fucked up if you did anything with your cousins, and you're always on the I'm so straight it's boring rampage.. so no shit nothing would have been done. But hey, what the fuck do I know.. I'm just a young adult living in teenage years..

I have a double bed too.. my girlfriend and I barely fit in it.. how the hell did you fit comfortably. W/e the point is.. it's really odd to share a bed with someone for a sleepover at a persons house. Trip/vaction/partying.. might be a different story.

Yeah... most people will sleep on the floor to avoid sleeping in a bed with the same sex.. You know where I'm coming from.. maybe it takes this "labeling" to see the truth in what's happening here... le sigh.
I do not own an air mattress, nor would I make my "friend" sleep on the floor or couch. Particularly one I trusted.

Consent is something the OP did not seek. Sharing a bed does not constitute consent - not even in marriage.

Regarding "most people will sleep on the floor to avoid sleeping in a bed with the same sex"? In my experience, that is simply not true. I as a woman and men I know have shared beds and rooms with the same sex - does that mean one was allowed to touch the other sexually due to proximity? No.

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend in bed with you, who has a big dick and lets you jerk it? Seriously? What a heavenly situation! I'd give almost anything to be in your shoes! My advice to you is, keep on jerkin'!!

Reactions: CURIOUS_8