Best friend "sleeps" while I jack him off

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe your friend suffer from amnesia while sleeping!
I tried to do it to a friend once, but he woke up and turned the other way saying: 'STOP bugging me!'

anyway, I have a j.o. buddie [who is away in the moment :(] and we have that kind of trust friendship... and he's not even gay! :)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Consent is always required.
If the person is sleeping, and, as previously stated, there is no way anyone posting knows whether he is or not, than it is an act of non-consensual sexual contact.

If the person wants to verify his actions are welcome, he should ask or wait until the person is visibly conscious before acting in a sexual manner.

If there is "right" in his actions there should be absolutely no issue with communication, specifically in requesting consent.

Also, I am not "bent out of shape". I actually do not care. However, I recognize that, if not outright wrong, there is a grey area, at best, in this situation. Something that the majority of posters who offered support of his actions ignored for whatever reason.

That's the mutually agreed upon definition within your relationship.
However, marriage alone does not mean "free range" sexual consent.

This is true. I learned in government class (I think) that there is a law that says if you have sex with someone who is passed out (EVEN YOUR SPOUSE) it's considered rape. Even though you are married to the person, they aren't awake to tell you it's okay for you to do that to them.

Reactions: dom1000

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The whole idea of "sleeping" in the OP sounds like to absolve oneself of all responsibility. That way it's not your idea, you're not gay, but you still get a nut. I know a guy that way. He wants somebody to do him while "sleeping" because if if he were to actively participate, there'd be a hit on his current self-image. I know a couple guys that way now that I think of it.

Who wouldn't want to get a nut from a good friend if all they had to do is lay there? I know everyone wouldn't but some would and do.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always
hm worked for a long time on a ship everybody gets horny often see my roomate poping a boner at night one night i reached under his shorts an touched it realy big an juicy ( he always got cum stains on his boxer shorts i guess it was precum from his dreams at night..
never realy jerked him off

Always thought, navy guys must be horny

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

goodandbed

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
I have a "straight" friend who not only is ashamed of being attracted or sleeping with me, he's ashamed to talk about it. He's not straight but he gets mad or completely tries to change the topic when I bring it up, but whenever gevwants anything sexual he just hints about it and can't say it straight.

Cause he's not.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a "straight" friend who not only is ashamed of being attracted or sleeping with me, he's ashamed to talk about it. He's not straight but he gets mad or completely tries to change the topic when I bring it up, but whenever gevwants anything sexual he just hints about it and can't say it straight.

Cause he's not.

Sounds like a perfect setup to me. For him, not you.

If someone (girlfriend?) finds out and challenges his masculinity, all he needs to do is call the police and file charges against you for nonconsensual rape.

goodandbed

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sounds like a perfect setup to me. For him, not you.

If someone (girlfriend?) finds out and challenges his masculinity, all he needs to do is call the police and file charges against you for nonconsensual rape.

No I don't think that's the case. I mean, just because he's insecure about his sexual orientation (not a matter of masculinity because masculinity has nothing to do with who you're attracted to) - doesn't mean he's going to "blame it on me" when or if time comes to blame it at all on anyone.

He's all into it - I feel like he's just taking his time learning to accept himself the way he is. I know it took me a while to accept myself but maybe he's a late-bloomer when it comes to this.

We have a great time, and it's always him to call me and ask if he can come over so I basically force nothing on him :)

Reactions: maxmax25
D

deleted471661

I had an experience with a good buddy. We had sat very long and intensively in the pub and drank a lot. When the pub closed he offered me to sleep with him because I lived further away and drunk the way was much further away. We somehow arrived at his place, probably undressed and lay down in his bed. How that was exactly, we both could not remember. A few hours later I woke up and felt a pressure on my willy. My buddy was still asleep holding my dick and I was holding his. When I let him go, he woke up and let me go too. We both had dried cum on our bellies. I then fell asleep again immediately. In the late morning we woke up properly, both with a strong morning wood. His dick was just as big as mine and also low and tight circumcised. In the shower we compared our tails again, you could have swapped them and it would have hardly noticed, his was just a little darker and the scar sogut as not to see. He had been circumcised as a child and I only with 24. We both then said later unanimously, what was there is no one what to do and so it was done. I would like to know what happened that night, but unfortunately I and he lack any memory.

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
I have a straight friend who trusts me enough to sleep in the same bed. Since he has a big one, I have reached under the covers and jerked him off.

The thing that flips me out is that he pretends he is asleep. If I start to bring something like this up, he finds a reason to get mad or changes the topic. In other words, he puts up a fight, but if he wants to get his dick played with he will pretend like he is "asleep".

Anyway, I like it, and it feels good to give him a little some-somethin'. Have you guys ever had this experience? Have you told your girlfriends/wives ... or will you take this to your grave?
It seems many guys have had this experience and it’s often just not something you talk about including sometimes to the otherwise straight dude who’s hard cock you are jerking off, and most of these guys would be rightfully very upset if you told anyone even your gf or wives because they might consider that breaking the unspoken male bonds of masculinity and how most males truly like being jerked off no matter by who or no matter the circumstances, because in truth having your cock jerked off feels so great to almost all males almost anytime.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
If you're happy enough to play with his dick while he is 'asleep' then go with it. He obviously feels uncomfortable talking about it and by him pretending to be asleep it is some form of deniability on his behalf. Just go with it, have fun and don't question!
Yeap I have had the very same experience, dont talk just shut up and enjoy.

I got sick of the onesided behaviour and sat on him one night, took him all the way he was obviously so shocked I did it, that he couldn't pretend to be sleeping any longer. He woke and I said bout time you joined in lol
I have a straight friend who trusts me enough to sleep in the same bed. Since he has a big one, I have reached under the covers and jerked him off.

The thing that flips me out is that he pretends he is asleep. If I start to bring something like this up, he finds a reason to get mad or changes the topic. In other words, he puts up a fight, but if he wants to get his dick played with he will pretend like he is "asleep".

Anyway, I like it, and it feels good to give him a little some-somethin'. Have you guys ever had this experience? Have you told your girlfriends/wives ... or will you take this to your grave?
why does it have to be denial? maybe it just feels good. im attracted to women but if a guy wanted to play with my dick then who cares? it feels good. it doesn't mean im gay, because im not actually attracted to the guy. i dont understand why people always point fingers at people for being gay now a days.

hm worked for a long time on a ship everybody gets horny often see my roomate poping a boner at night one night i reached under his shorts an touched it realy big an juicy ( he always got cum stains on his boxer shorts i guess it was precum from his dreams at night..
never realy jerked him off
Always

Always thought, navy guys must be horny

It's called "Sea Pussy" for this VERY REASON.

Ask any Sailor or Marine.

FUCK YEAH, this shit happens..

A friend in bed with you, who has a big dick and lets you jerk it? Seriously? What a heavenly situation! I'd give almost anything to be in your shoes! My advice to you is, keep on jerkin'!!

Cheers Matey/ GREAT..... my matey and i have had a very similar experience/we are Still the very best of friends.he is Married with 3 kids now, and we Treasure the days we had Fun
He told me last year, he did enjoy it all immensley (about 20/25 times over a 5 year period.. aged mid 20,s...)
Why!! he never wanted to talk about it then, he was SHY!!? can you believe that-TRUE... i sure believe him
--and we can not be any Happier with knowing each other thruout life
My suggestion is/ dont pursue it verbally, just enjoy the Physical aspect, as he is so obviously doing...i feel he would also appreciate such

Dude it sounds like your friend is straight as in straight to your arse! Just enjoy it and don't rock the boat! If he wants to verbally be in denial who cares? Its your hand on his cock when the lights go out! Just enjoy it! See if he can stay asleep as you put it if you suck his cock until he shoots his load! If he does then go even further... I would x

I have the exact same situation with my friend...

Except when we first started doing stuff, it was pretty mutual between us, he was awake and knew what we were doing... but after a year or so, he started doing his "sleeping" routine occasionally... Over the years it came more and more frequent that he could only be "serviced" when he was sleeping...

haha oh yeah, i meant to mention the fact that I know my friend isn't really sleeping... He'd be "sleeping" and I'd be playing with his cock, and we'd hear someone coming down the hall, and he'd be in a big panic to get his cock back in his jeans, and his jeans pulled up, all the while he's sleeping... lmao... my door is usually locked anyways, and hardly anyone comes into my room... but when we'd realize it was a false alarm, he'd relax, and I'd continue on...

The whole idea of "sleeping" in the OP sounds like to absolve oneself of all responsibility. That way it's not your idea, you're not gay, but you still get a nut. I know a guy that way. He wants somebody to do him while "sleeping" because if if he were to actively participate, there'd be a hit on his current self-image. I know a couple guys that way now that I think of it.

Who wouldn't want to get a nut from a good friend if all they had to do is lay there? I know everyone wouldn't but some would and do.

Cause he's not.
I had an experience with a good buddy. We had sat very long and intensively in the pub and drank a lot. When the pub closed he offered me to sleep with him because I lived further away and drunk the way was much further away. We somehow arrived at his place, probably undressed and lay down in his bed. How that was exactly, we both could not remember. A few hours later I woke up and felt a pressure on my willy. My buddy was still asleep holding my dick and I was holding his. When I let him go, he woke up and let me go too. We both had dried cum on our bellies. I then fell asleep again immediately. In the late morning we woke up properly, both with a strong morning wood. His dick was just as big as mine and also low and tight circumcised. In the shower we compared our tails again, you could have swapped them and it would have hardly noticed, his was just a little darker and the scar sogut as not to see. He had been circumcised as a child and I only with 24. We both then said later unanimously, what was there is no one what to do and so it was done. I would like to know what happened that night, but unfortunately I and he lack any memory.

It seems many guys have had this experience and it’s often just not something you talk about including sometimes to the otherwise straight dude who’s hard cock you are jerking off, and most of these guys would be rightfully very upset if you told anyone even your gf or wives because they might consider that breaking the unspoken male bonds of masculinity and how most males truly like being jerked off no matter by who or no matter the circumstances, because in truth having your cock jerked off feels so great to almost all males almost anytime.

What's amazing is the countless affirmations and similar stories from total strangers, acknowledging, FUCK YEAH! this shit happens, for different reasons.

And for different reasons, the general consensus is the guy receiving the fun wants to set the tone how things go down.

While he lays there, obviously enjoying himself.

Lol... Love how across the spectrum, everyone's like, Shoulder shrug....

He seems to like it, go for it, until he "wakes up" and says it's not cool..

Lol. Imagine how many Joes wouldn't mind getting head from a buddy if they could feign sleeping.....

Attachments

Reactions: maxmax25

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Nice story - geil zu lesen :)
Ever got back to him to repeat it?

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I'm gonna say is this thread's topic and subject matter/responses did not age well.

Taking advantage of someone sexually rarely casts one in a positive light years later. Just ask Bill Cosby.

Reactions: tito21 and malakos

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Much like BlackBerries and Britney being able to make a successful comeback, made-up rapey stories are so 2008.

And a big old wet noodle to the person who felt the need to resurrect this thread by quoting a 13 year old comment.