Best Friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by actorboy99, Mar 24, 2006.

1. actorboy99

actorboy99 Member

This past weekend my best friend came to my apartment to visit with my Fiancee and I. Saturday night the three of us were bored and we began playing truth or dare (I know its a little juvanile) well it ended up that both he and I were dared to get naked. It escalated from there to where he was dared to put on my vibrating cockring (Trojan vibrating condom,try it you might like it, just use a bigger condom than what they supply with it.) then I had to take it off of him, and he had to put it on me. Needless to say the entire situation had me extremely turned on and I have never felt any kind of attraction to him.

One other thing that suprised me was how similarly sized our equipment is. My fiancee even made note of it and talked to me later about it. If it weren't for the fact that he was circumcised, both packages would be identical.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Wow. Interesting time to be sure. I have never done that exact scenario, but I do have a few buds with whom I have had MFM so we are aware of each other's packages.

Draft saved Draft deleted