Best Friends - Respost from Saved File

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Note, this the story in the post Looking for a story.

I had saved this story as I do for all good ones I find as a MS Word document. NOTE: I did not write this story nor did I save the original author's name. It is one of my favorites. This story was originally posted as 7 separate chapters.

Here they are. I hope everyone enjoys.

Best Friends

Chapter 1

Randy pedaled his bike quickly towards Sarah's house. It was the beginning of summer, and he had not seen Sarah all year, being both in a different social group (because he was poor) and because he attended a different school than Sarah. Throughout the year, they maintained their friendship mostly by talking on the phone, but each summer they would hang out together at her house, especially when Sarah invited him over to swim in their pool or sit in their hot tub! As Randy approached her house, he saw Sarah look up from where she was sitting on the front porch, apparently waiting for him to arrive.

Sarah came bounding off the steps and onto the grass as Randy lay his bike down on her front lawn. She wore cut-offs and a bikini top which displayed her generous breasts quite nicely. Her running towards him made them jiggle a lot, and Randy was surprised at how well developed her body had become.

"Wanna swim or go in the tub first?" Sarah asked, bouncing up and down on her heels excitedly and smiling. "Oh, it's so good to see you again, come on, I need to ask your advice on somethin' and I haven't wanted to ask you on the phone!" She said, not even waiting for him to respond. She grabbed his hand, and pulled him up the walkway and into the house.

Randy noticed they had a new gazebo in the backyard near the pool, and that the hot tub now had a privacy latticework around it, nearly concealing the entire hot tub from outside view. Sarah's family was in many ways, the complete opposite of Randy's. She had lots of things, and her family had lots of money which allowed her to do lots of things were her popular crowd of friends. Randy had none of those things.

The sun was beaming down, and Sarah removed her cut-offs quickly, diving into the pool the moment her shorts dropped down to her ankles. Randy was more leisurely in his pace, stripping to his swim trunks, revealing a well-built upper torso that Sarah mock-whistled at.

"Hurry up and dive in, stud. You take too long!" Sarah splashed at him from halfway across the pool. Before diving in, Randy turned away from Sarah, and she could see him fiddling with something, it looked like in his shorts. After a moment, Randy turned again and jumped in, sending a big splash of water right into Sarah's surprised face.

"YOU!!!! I'M GONNA--" Sarah sputtered as Randy began splashing her anew, throwing water up and out of the pool and all over Sarah's exposed upper half. She dove right for him and began trying to dunk him, which made Randy laugh. She was half his size, and as she tried to push down on his shoulders, he simply stood up in the pool, lifting her above the water, before dropping her in with another big splash.

Sarah became increasingly upset, and tried to find a way to attack Randy, wrestling with him and trying to splash water up into his face. Randy grabbed both of her wrists, not allowing her any freedom at all, which made her squirm and fight all the harder. Her skinny body and big tits were pretty nice, and Randy had to admit that she had matured into a real woman since the last time he had seen her. She basically had the same features their previous summer together, but this year her body seemed to have firmed, toned up, and became a very attractive, nubile girl. Randy had always noticed her body before, because he noticed every girl's body if only for a chance to see yet another pair of tits or pussy, but Randy had never thought of Sarah in a sexual way. At least he hadn't until now.

As Randy struggled to keep Sarah from attacking him, her wet body sliding up and down on his, her big breasts jiggling and rubbing enticingly against his well-formed chest. His hands were all over her flat stomach as he tried to get a hold on the squirming girl, and he was amazed how tight her stomach muscles were. His body began to respond, against his will, and against his too-small shorts. Slowly, it dawned on Sarah what was happening, and her look of anger turned to one of questioning.
"What's going on down there? That can't all be you. Is that what you were doing, putting something big in your shorts when you were fiddling earlier?" Sarah asked, looking down, uselessly, into the water.

"No, it's me." Randy replied, sheepishly.

"Nuh-uh." Sarah said, reaching her hand down into the water. Randy tried to pull back, but she was right up against him and he had nowhere to go. "Oh god." Sarah gasped, jerking her hand away, but then tentatively put her hand back onto the big tube of cock bursting from his shorts. "Oh my god" she repeated, sliding her hand down the shaft, which served only to make Randy harder. He was now sticking up above the waistline of his shorts, and his cock had begun to billow milky white precum into the water.

"Uh, Sarah?" Randy said, and she jumped, having forgotten where she was and who she was touching.

"My god, Peter isn't even half that well hung." Sarah commented. "God, we'd better stop." She said quickly, forgetting that Randy wasn't doing anything, it was all her.

Sarah took her hand away, and continued to look down through the water at it. "Can I take a better look at it?"

"Um, yeah. Okay." Randy asked.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 1 Continued

"Sit on the steps there. It's just crazy, I wanna look at it. It's just--I've never seen that before, it's crazy." She said repeated softly, breathing shallowly.

Randy pushed his shorts down underwater, letting his cock stand free. Only his balls and the trunk of his large shaft remained underwater, but the majority of his vast cock still stretched up mightily above the water, looking wonderfully fleshy and wet to Sarah's inexperienced eyes. She studied it for a time, even touching it on occasion.

Randy could not believe that she was so rapt upon it, and so unabashedly willing to stare at a guy's cock for so long while he just sat there, apparently unembarrassed to be doing something so slutty. On the other hand, he too stared and was completely willing to take in the sight of her wet breasts in her bathing suit which both now sported really hard, long nipples. Even her moist lips drew his eyes, and as she mouthed words silently while almost worshiping his cock, he began to imagine them around the head of his big cock.

Sarah stood back after several minutes, with a slight frown on her face. "When will it go down?"

"Uh, it usually will after I come a time or two. Sometimes a few times." Randy said bluntly.

"Wow. Uh, I'd really like to help, but Peter--" She started.

"You could just pull on it, you know, give me a handjob, and I could probably get it back in my pants after that."

Sarah fretted, because her mother would be home soon and she knew she could never explain the situation. How could she possibly explain Randy having the biggest pecker she had ever seen before totally hard while they both played grab-ass in the pool.

"You don't think. I mean we are best friends, and, I mean, if you were Peter--" Sarah faltered.

"Me? You mean, would I care? Nah, hey it's just jerkin' off. He wouldn't care, I'm sure." Randy said eagerly.

"And it's just so big, wow." Sarah said, as her hand went back down to his long, round cock. Her small fingers wrapped tightly around his shaft, and Randy's balls tightened. She began stroking up and down his cock slowly, dragging his foreskin down from around the head, exposing the mushroom tip. She looked at it with fascination, watching as the loose skin covered the head on the upstroke, becoming quickly coated in his oozing precum. Her large tits jiggled up and down right in front of Randy's face as she stared down at his cock, pumping it eagerly.

Randy became harder, stretching his foreskin out a little more, giving his busty friend more to try to stroke with her one hand. Eventually it became too much, and both of her hands latched onto it, pumping it firmly. With each stroke she pounded her hands against the base of his cock firmly, causing the whole long shaft to shake and vibrate from the intensity. She was gripping so firmly and pressing down hard on his scrotum each time her hands came down, pounding on his cock like a jackhammer.

Randy was impressed with the strength in her hands and her endurance. For thirty minutes, she stroked his cock, and even though her fingers could not wrap around the entire shaft, she gave it her best and stroked him diligently and eagerly. Randy sat back, leisurely enjoying his best friend's stroking, watching her jiggling breasts bounce up and down as she tried to stroke a load of come out of his balls. Gawd, he thought as his ball swelled with come, this is what having female friends is all about!

Randy's mouth hung open, and Sarah looked away from his cock for a moment to smile at him brightly. "Wow Randy, it gets really big!"

Of course, Sarah's comment only served to make him hornier, and he felt come welling up from his balls and beginning to slide into his heavily veined cock.

"My hands are getting tired, are you going to come soon?" Sarah asked, pouting.

"No, but I might if I put it between your tits." Randy suggested offhandedly.

"I don't know--" Sarah responded, but her hands already moved behind her bikini top, which sprang off of her like a rubber band. Her full tits were capped with long nipples which were red with excitement, and perhaps from the friction of her bikini top as she rocked up and down on Randy's cock with her hands.

Her hands really were slowing down, and as Randy started trying to fuck up into her hands wantonly, she said, "I've never done that with Peter. What do you do?"

"Here, hold your hands on each side of your tits, just make as much cleavage as you can." Randy said, putting his own hands on either side of her tits. They felt great to Randy. Really big, and really firm. He fondled them briefly before she gave him a look letting him know he had gone too far, and he took them away. Apparently it was alright for her to touch him, but he couldn't touch her. She put both hands on her tits, and pushed them up, creating a massive amount of cleavage. Randy had never been with a girl big enough to attempt tit fucking, particularly with a cock the size of his, but Sarah appeared to have enough that she could have shared with his previous conquests. For such a small girl, she is sure stacked, Randy thought.

Randy grabbed a bottle of suntan oil from the edge of the pool and began squirting it all over his dick. He then grabbed Sarah and pulled her up a couple of steps and put her on her knees, and moved around so he could stand below her. He fit the fat head of his cock up against her stomach and began a long, slow thrust up her stomach, between the bottoms of her big tits, and between the fleshy mounds until at last his head appeared from between them and touched the bottom of her throat.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 1 Continued

"My god you're big." She gasped as he thrust it back and forth on her chest. Her titflesh felt wonderful around his throbbing cock, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. If he hadn't have held out earlier, he would have spurted about halfway through Sarah's handjob. but he wanted it to last. Sarah had always been attractive to him, but now that he had broken the sexual barrier between them that had existed as friends, his lust mounted tenfold.

"Oh shit, it feels so big against my chest, I can't believe you're so big. Ohh my god!" Sarah cried out as Randy grabbed both of her shoulders and began fucking her chest hard. He couldn't stop himself and began fucking her whole upper body hard. She squealed as he thrashed around, forcing his cock up between her tits until a massive burst of come shot out his cock and plastered the underside of her chin. Over and over again, it fired up between her tits, and she squealed out, "I can feel it pulsing between them, oh god!!"

Randy couldn't stop and just kept fucking her tits for all he was worth, almost mindless with pleasure. His friend was fucking his cock so good with her huge tits, and his balls ached as he pumped seemingly endless amounts of come all over her chest.

"Randy!!!" Sarah scolded, "You covered me with come!" She said it like she was upset, but her hand continued to jerk his cock, making more of his hot load splash out onto her tits. For the first time in his sexual experience, a girl continued to pump his cock until ALL of his come was out, letting him enjoy the full extent of his orgasm. Sarah's fingers moved the come around on her tits, spreading it out, and moving it between her sticky fingers curiously. "Soooo much! Gawd, your cock is so veiny!" She said, admiring the rigid veins surrounding the entire shaft.

Sarah finally jerked herself away from her reverie and realized she was covered in a lot of sticky evidence. She quickly washed herself off in the pool as Randy just watched her partially naked body move about. His arousal did not wane. He sat on the steps with his enormous cock sticking up above the water until Sarah finished cleaning off and came back over to him.

"Get cleaned up, my mom---" She stopped and stared. "You're still hard!" She said, almost accusingly.

"Yeah, I told you it sometimes takes a couple times before I go soft." Randy replied.

"But my mother will be home in a few minutes!!" Sarah replied.

"Well, I can't much go anywhere like this." Randy muttered.

"You can't hide in my room, I can't have boys there." Sarah fretted, "I know! Hide in the hot tub! She won't be able to see your, um, well, you know."

Sarah blushed and was flustered, but grabbed Randy's hand and dragged him out of the pool. He walked, cock bouncing, over to the hot tub, Sarah watching it bounce the whole way. They climbed in together and sat next to each other, Sarah looking over at Randy in amazement.

"Still need to come again," Randy said looking at Sarah lustfully, "help me, ok?"

"Nuh-uh, that thing would ruin me!" Sarah said, wide-eyed.

"No it wouldn't, you're not that small. It's fit fine in other girls." Randy said.

"How--what? You've put that thing in other girls---are you sure? Which ones?" Sarah seemed surprised, but somehow acted like she had been put up to a challenge.

Randy reached over and put a big hand between her legs, sliding it steadily up between her legs until he came in contact with her covered pussy. He began stroking her softly, surprised at how Sarah began to instantly thrash and moan out at his touch. As soon as he made contact with her pussy, she was a goner. He slid a finger between her covered pussylips, stroking it back and forth between her labia. Sarah's back arched out, pushing her tits forward as she leaned her head back over the edge of the tub. Her entire, luscious body was available to Randy, though she was covered again in her bathing suit. Her fantastic breasts jutted out, looking bigger than ever with her back arched outward. With his free hand, he felt her up, squeezing and stroking her breasts and nipples until she groaned anew with passion. "Oh my god, Randy. I can't move when you do that. Please--what about Peter?"

Randy manipulated her body, squeezing passionate moans out of her until he was sure he could get away with more fondling. When he had her peaked, he moved her bikini panties aside and slide a bare finger up inside her hot, wet pussy, making her squeal loudly until he slapped his hand over her mouth. As Randy fingered her deeply, she cried out with wide eyes staring helplessly into his. She made no move to stop him, but it was obvious to Randy that he was putting moves on her that she was unaccustomed to. She writhed and panted into his hand, pressing her sluiced pussy up into his hand as he stroked her, petting her pussy expertly.

Randy knew she was putty in his hands, and on the edge of pleasures she had never felt before. He could feel her body responding wantonly to his touch, but he saw in her eyes that she was experiencing these feelings for the first time.

"Sarah, I'm home!" Randy heard Sarah's mother call from inside. If possible, Sarah's eyes became even bigger.

"We're out here in the hot tub, Mrs. Jones!" Randy called.

Reactions: 1760 and 12loner

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Hi Randy," She called from inside, "I'm going up to take a nap before supper. You can stay if you want." Randy could hear her voice fading, and kept his unrelenting fingers stroking over Mrs. Jones' daughter's body.

Sarah looked frightened, but Randy felt her pussy squelch with a fresh flood of juices. Hell, she' got turned on because we almost got caught, Randy thought. Randy turned her over, pushing her chest up against the side of the tub, exposing her backside to Randy's advances. Again, he simply pushed the bikini aside and pushed the turgid head of his cock up against her pussy hole.

"Nooooo, you'll ruin my little pussy, you're too big!!!" Sarah moaned, but her hips quivered in anticipation. Already her best friend had given her feelings of pleasure she hadn't imagined with his skilled hands. She desperately wanted more, but said, "You'll stretch me out, and ruin my poor little pussy."

"You'll get used to it. Come on, just try it." Randy said quietly, "I know you like the feel of it, and you'll never get another chance to try one like this." He said, bouncing his cock up and down between her legs so she could feel the heft of it slapping her between the thighs.

"Ohhhhhh." Sarah moaned as Randy rubbed the head on her lips. She was becoming heady with the heat and excitement as his large tool pressed against her sensitive pussy. Over and over he rubbed her pussy lips with the head.

Randy felt a bit guilty for wanting to fuck his best friend so badly, but her tits looked so good hanging down over the edge of the tub, her ass so small and tight, and her pussy lips felt incredible on the head of his cock.

I hope we can go on being friends, Randy thought as he slid the head of his cock between her pussylips, causing Sarah to gasp loudly. "Shhhhhh." Randy whispered into her ear and began nibbling on it, "We don't want your mother to hear." Sarah bit her lip and unconsciously hunched her hips back against Randy's cock, trying to embed more of his large cock inside of herself until the fat head and two inches of thick cock slid into her hole. Then she started trying to back off, unable to take the girth of his lustful member. "Oh no, Randy, you're too big!" She squealed out quietly, trying not to alert her mother to their activities. She needn't have bothered as the hot tub motor more than drowned out their slight noises.

"It'll be fine, just work your pussy around my cock and let it get used to it." Randy said, staying still, and letting her hips do all the work. Sarah's pussy was already liberally lubricated, and she had little difficulty actually getting used to the small portion of Randy's cock already inside of her. She began hunching back again, slowly taking another inch, and then two up inside of her.

Randy was having difficulty controlling himself, and he wanted to ram his cock straight up inside of her until he bottomed out and slapped his balls up against her pussy. Instead, he held off, and let Sarah slowly impale herself on his giant girth. Soon, however, Sarah began rocking back and forth on his cock, taking no more length into her pussy, being satisfied on a mere half of his cock. While this was more than enough to please almost any woman, Randy needed to bury himself completely inside the girl if his lust was to be satisfied. He began rocking his hips in time to hers, taking a little more of her silky pussy, inch by inch.

"Oh Randy!!"

He slid a bit further up inside her extremely wet channel, rubbing his fat head up and down the walls of her pussy almost belligerently. She lay over the edge of the tub submissively in the doggy-style position, with her tits smashed up against the tub. Her hands clasped tightly at the edge of the tub, tightening with each new penetration of Randy's cock.

"Randy, ohhh randy, ohhhhh, I---I---I---think---that's---enough----uhhhh--" Sarah spoke falteringly, having difficulty speaking between the pounding of Randy's cock thrusts and the fiery intensity bursting within her pussy.

"Need---to---get---it----all-----in there, ohhh yeah." Randy grunted as he jabbed another full inch inside of Sarah, causing her mouth to drop open soundlessly. Randy held his cock at that depth for a couple of minutes, and sure enough he felt her pussy began to ooze wet lubrication all up and down his cock. She felt very tight, but her pussy was responding to the invading cock marvelously. Sarah might not be sure if she wants it, Randy thought, but her pussy needs it.

Randy reached forward and began to play with her breasts, pulling her up off the edge of the tub so he could touch her long nipples. He pulled lightly at them, testing their sensitivity. He pinched and twisted them softly, getting slowly harder and more intense with his nipple-play. He found that her nipples were indeed sensitive, but required strong and slightly rough fondling before it felt good for her. When he did hit the right intensity, she went limp with pleasure, her arms going limp at her sides. She began moaning and crying out helplessly beneath him as he plugged her pussy hole with his huge cock while twisting and pinching her nipples roughly. She started moaning and sobbing, her hips coming back onto his cock now of their own volition. Her body lay still in his hands, allowing him to maul her huge tits uncontested. He balled her hard from behind, and twisted her nipples without regard for her as a person, but he concentrated intensely on bringing them both pleasure.

Sarah's legs closed together as he began grasping a nipple in each hand, forcefully pinching and pulling at it, just hard enough to bring her intense waves of pleasure. He knew, from previous girls he'd fucked, that each woman's nipples were different and that the girls each liked very different things. Some were almost too sensitive to even touch, and others, like Sarah's, were ready to be fondled, bitten and sucked, pinched and tugged, and perhaps even stroked to orgasm. Randy was very curious to know if she could come from nipple-play. As he mounted more pressure on her nipples, he felt Sarah squeezing her legs together tightly around his cock, tensing up over her entire body.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 1 Continued

Sarah felt tingles up her spine and a really hot, crazy sensation in her belly. Steadily a frustrating wave of tension begin to build up in her body, centered around the cock which slid deep into her pussy and into her belly, stretching her out obscenely. Her nipples felt incredible, as if they were mini-pussies of their own, sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure down her chest and directly into her pussy.

She tightened her legs, squeezing herself around the huge cock being slammed up inside her defenseless pussy. She didn't want to stop his big fucker from reaming her out any longer though, she wanted to squeeze it with all her strength and--she didn't know what she wanted.

She wanted it deeper, harder, faster and softer, and rougher on her nipples--and just as soon as she thought it, he slammed his big, thick cock in balls-deep, causing her to cry out loud. His hand pulled back on her nipples, squeezing them harder than ever before, making her feel a constant stream of sensation from her nipples in a direct line to her pussy.

Randy began pounding her tightly squeezing pussy hard, and Sarah felt incredibly horny at the idea of being the coerced recipient of his unbridled lust.

The tingling in her spine, and the sensations pouring out of her nipples coalesced into a huge wave of pleasure that burst from somewhere deep inside of her pussy and came in constant waves across her body.

Sarah heard screaming and crying sobs in the distance shortly before she realized it was herself. She felt hot tears pour down her cheeks just as hot come shot up inside her pussy, pouring in massive gobs out of the tip of her best friend's enormous cock.

Over and over again he shot inside of her, pounding her with his thick tool while stuffing his incredibly hot load of jism completely up her cunt. Sarah felt slutty as she lay there, taking his giant load of come, but was helpless to do anything, the pleasure in her body had mounted to such an incredible level that her body seemed to act of its own accord.

Sarah wasn't done yet either. As the first blast of jism hit her deep inside of her cunt, like a sweet gut-punch of pleasure, her body began pulsing anew and her pussy clasped onto the ejaculating member which still stretched her pussy to a fullness she never imagined.

"OHH NOO!!!!!!!" Sarah cried out, "OH FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! NG!!!! NG!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD!"

Sarah swept through massive waves of pleasure, which cascaded all over her body, making her unable to think, unable to understand. She didn't know what was happening to her and she struggled to understand, yet her body fought against her mind, her ass shoving back hard against Randy's big cock, trying to squeeze just a little more pleasure out of the moment.

Randy's orgasm intensified with Sarah's orgasm, he particularly got off on the complete look of shock and surprise on her face. Her eyes were wide, shocked and pouring with tears as he fucked his sperm up inside her bare pussy.

Massive amounts of come poured into her pussy, overfilling it and spilling down his balls, her legs, and into the water. He kept pouring his load into her, knowing that he needed to get as much out as possible if he were to go soft after their trist. He slowed to a stop, letting some of his jism pool at the bottom of her pussy, and allowing the aftershocks of her orgasm suck and nibble at his cock awhile.

He took his time easing his large cock out of her pussy with great care, knowing how sensitive she would be. She moaned and gasped as the head drug back along her tight passage. He felt himself getting excited again, just from slowly stroking the head against her silk-smooth pussy. Sarah was good. Really good, and he already wished that they could do it again. And often.

"Oh Randy, what did we do?" Sarah asked, as she lay over the tub, dripping with come.

"Whatever it was, I really liked it. Especially with you." Randy said fondly, patting her ass firmly.

"Ohh god, why did you do that to me? Oh my god, Peter can't find out!!" Sarah said suddenly.

"Don't worry, it's just you and me. I'm sorry I lost my head there, I'm not usually like that, ya know?" Randy said in his own defense, though he knew that he clearly intended to do everything he had just done to his friend.

Hell, he wanted to again right then. His cock had diminished enough that he could probably get it back in his shorts, but he toyed with the idea of getting hard again, just to make her get him off one more time. He decided not to push it, thinking that if he played it cool, he might actually get more further down the road.

"What happened to me when you came? I shook all over, and felt like--I don't know what. What did you do to me?" Sarah asked accusingly.

Reactions: 1760

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 1 Continued

"What? Oh, babe, you--you don't know? I made you come, silly. I made you have an orgasm. You mean to tell me Pete never did that for you? You never came?" Randy said incredulously. Actually he knew that girls often didn't come when fucking guys, but he had always made his girl's come. Always.

"Well, I thought I might have." Sarah said defensively.

"Well, if you thought you might have, did it feel anything like what I just did to you?" Randy asked.

"Well, no."

"Then Pete never made you come. Period. That's what it feels like." Randy finished. Sarah turned around and began to slowly try to get up. Randy stood up in the hot tub, his huge cock dangling thickly between his legs, hanging much further down his thigh than a normal cock should. As he rose up, he made sure to move his hips, causing the thick monstrosity to sway back and forth like a pendulum.

Although he didn't need to, he stepped over Sarah to get out of the tub, making certain she got a face-full view of his enormous appendage. Sarah just gawked the whole time, never realizing he was intentionally putting a show on, to make her realize how big he really was.

Reactions: 1760

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 2

Conversation with Sarah

A few days later, Randy wondered if he had ruined things with Sarah, because they hadn't spoken since he had fucked her in the hot tub. Randy sat on his bed in his very clean, but poorly furnished room. In his hand, he held the family's portable phone, and he twirled it in his hand repeatedly as he debating calling Sarah, but couldn't even begin to imagine what mood she would strike with him after what he had kind of forced onto her.

The worst part was that Randy didn't really regret what he had done, and had spent more time thinking of how to get back into her pants than seeking ways to be forgiven. Her pussy had been so sweet, tight and had become so, so wet when he had pushed himself into her, he didn't want to think about never being able to get up inside her again. He had fantasized about her constantly, masturbating several times a day, and even a few times the night after their first coupling.

As he sat there on the bed, Sarah's image rose in his mind, and he pictured her wet lips parting as his big cock stretched her pussy lips further apart than she had ever experienced. He saw beads of water dripping continuously off of her fat nipples, her big tits jiggling in time with the pounding of Randy's cock. Her ass, tight and small, jiggled firmly against his thighs as his hips slammed against her, and his cock was enveloped to its base, and her pussy sucked tantalizingly on its full length, sucking down to his balls. Over and over he played it in his mind, trying to remember every last detail so as to never forget it.

Randy shook his head briefly as he tried to pull himself together and stop fantasizing long enough to call her. He would just tell her what he wanted. He knew she was with Peter, but they were friends first, and that's all it was. He wanted to fuck her again, that he wanted to use her pussy, and use it often. That she was the best lay he had ever had. That her pussy was amazing, and her body was incredible, and tight, and hot, and...

The telephone rang in his hand, causing him to jump, and his heart lept up in his throat. It was almost as if someone had invaded upon his private fantasy, but Randy snapped out of it and realized that the person couldn't hear his thoughts, that the phone was still ringing, and that he probably should answer it.

"Hello." Randy spoke thickly, his mouth dry.

"Randy?" It was Sarah.

"Yeah."

"Ok, so I've been thinking. I don't want to talk about before. I made a mistake letting you do that to me, but, I. I. Nevermind. Anyway, what I called to say was that I still want you to come over, tomorrow if you can. But I invited Miya over to join us. That way, um, you know. That way things won't get out of hand again, but we can still hang out."

Randy's brain moved faster than he could ever remember. He knew his plans of confessing her as the best lay of all time were shot. He also knew fucking her was becoming more and more of a remote possibility with each word spoke out of Sarah's mouth. But she didn't scold him, he noted with incredulity. She should have been tearing into him, if she had really not wanted him to...

"Ok, um, I was trying to think of something like that. Something that could work. It's just a rough spot, let's just try to move past it. In fact, I was thinking of inviting one of my brothers just to make things easier. I'll bring Henry, that way they'll be four of us and it won't seem quite so strange the first time."

"Um, ok! Great. I was really worried, but this should be great. Ok. Great. Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." Sarah hung up.

Randy could tell she was relieved, and began to wonder what she really felt about the situation. Had she really not wanted to get fucked that day, she would stay pissed with him forever. He knew her well enough to tell that much. Maybe he had screwed up by not calling sooner. She obviously felt bad about her boyfriend, and about potentially screwing up her relationship with Randy, but he had fucked her a few days ago and she was already having him over again, although with peer supervision.

Randy smiled at his quick thinking. He had chosen Henry with good reason. Miya was a sweet little Asian girl with a really nice rack for an Asian and a tiny, petite body and the firmest, nicest little ass. Randy would have been glad to get into her himself, even though he knew he would never fit inside such a small girl, but his brother Henry would not only be excited by the prospect of hot tubbing with a hot girl, he would be doubly excited by the prospect of the girl being Asian. He had always had a fetish for them, and Randy had quickly surmised that Henry would be glad to join him hot tubbing tomorrow, regardless of his plans.

Randy walked straight downstairs to his brother's room. "Henry, what are you doing tomorrow?"

Henry was laying back on his bed, flipping through a magazine. His floppy hair fell over his eyes, but he didn't seem to mind. He had a skinny body and dressed like a punk, but was the most popular of the boys in the family. With the girls, anyhow.

"Going to the mall to check out chicks or skate, depending on how the first thing goes."

"Haven't you already gone through all the girls at the mall by now? Anyway, just thought I'd ask."

"Who's to say I can't go through them again? Why, what you got going on?" Henry asked, looking up from his magazine and brushing his hair aside.

"Hot tubbing at Sarah's. Miya is coming this time I guess."

Henry scrambled across the bed frantically, and for a moment, Randy thought he was going to attack him. Instead, Henry grabbed his arm and said, "Please, you have to let me go with you...Miya...my god, I can never even get near her. Please, I'll do anything!"

"Hmm, well I guess I could ask for you. It might be kinda obvious though. Well, if I do it though, I need you to do something. I need you to take Miya off somewhere and distract her for awhile, think you can do that?"

Henry just broke into a wild smile and hugged his brother around the waist. Randy backed away, trying to get free of his brother's arms. "Hey, cut it out, I'm not into guys like you are." Henry threatened to punch him at that, but remembering that Randy could still stand in the way of him nailing the little Asian girl, he pulled his punch at the last second.

Randy smiled as he walked up the stairs, knowing that he would have to beat off several unbelievable loads in anticipation of the next day.

The next day, Randy was disappointed when they arrived at Sarah's house and realized that she had invited not just Miya, but also her friend Noel who was a skinny, athletic girl with small A-cup breasts, and a tiny little ass that Randy has always fantasized would break on his giant cock. As good as Noel looked in her string bikini, Randy was disappointed because his game plan had been to have his brother lure just one girl away from Sarah, giving him his opening. Now, he could see, that wasn't going to happen.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 2 Continued

Miya and Henry hit it off instantly, and in under 15 minutes, Miya had offered to go get snacks in the kitchen, and Henry had followed her. Randy watched Henry's back unhappily, knowing with certainty that within a few hours, he would have to hear Henry brag about his conquest while Randy got none. Randy knew, however, that they wouldn't be seeing either of them for some time, but that still left Noel with them, and though her presence apparently made Sarah feel more at ease, as she was laughing and joking comfortable as she leaned back against the tub, with her big tits jiggled with each giggle, Randy scarcely had any idea of how he was going to get her alone.

Then it occurred to him, that perhaps he wouldn't need to. His cock had been reduced to a normal-sized lump when he believed he wasn't going to be able to seduce Sarah, but as his plan came into focus, his cock stiffened slightly, creating a sizable lump in his shorts, though his waist remained underwater, and therefore went unnoticed by the two girls. Randy scooted himself closer to Noel surreptitiously, pretending he wanted to be closer to one of the hot tubs jets.

They talked a bit more, and Randy just waited for Sarah to inevitably wonder where his brother had gone with Miya. Sure enough, ten minutes passed before Sarah climbed out of the tub, "Where are those two at?"

"Maybe they had to go down to the store to get snacks?" Randy suggested. By this time his cock was very swollen, though not hard, inside his shorts. The fat lump bulged obscenely under water, and Randy kept swapping looks between Noels tight little body and Sarah's busty, hot frame to keep his cock half-hard.

Sarah climbed out of the tub anyway and began searching inside.

"Man this water's hot," Randy said, moving around a bit. "I'm gonna have to sit out for a minute I think." Noel didn't seem to have an issue with this until she realized two things; that Randy's crotch was just a few inches away from her face when he sat up, and he was incredibly well-hung. The color drained from her face and her mouth just hung open as she watched Randy's obscenely large cock roll back and forth in his shorts as he moved. The material was transparent enough that she could see clearly the flesh colored tube pressed tightly against the nylon material. Randy ignored her, pretending to get himself comfortable outside of the tub.

"Oh my god Randy, wow." Noel just gasped.

"What?" Randy asked, looking around, "Oh god, I'm sorry," Randy said, preparing to slide back into the water to cover himself. Noel's hand immediately swiped out to stop him, accidentally brushing his cock slightly.

"No, no, I umm, I didn't mean to embarrass you, just...wow. It's like looking at a completely different thing, almost like it is more than a cock." Noel stuttered.

Noel had succeeded in stopping Randy from hiding himself underwater, and he now sat on the edge of the tub, with Noel's face just inches from his cock as she stared at it as hard as she could through his shorts. She desperately tried to make it out, it's texture and dimensions, but found the nylon far too concealing and she groaned with frustration.

Randy raised his hips off the edge of the tub suggestively, and quickly Noel pushed his shorts down his hips, staring at it greedily. His cock flopped loose, hanging down fatly between Randy's legs. Noel squeezed her thin legs together, her tiny ass squirming on the seat of the hot tub. She quivered and shook as though cold, even though Randy could see sweat beaded up on her face.

She reached out slowly, looking up at Randy for approval as she began to take his cock in her hand. When she touched it and Randy didn't protest, she began to roll it in her hand, and feel it gently with her fingers. His cock bulged up bigger and fatter as she fondled it, though even if she hadn't touched it, Randy would have become hard just from the intensely lustful expression on her face. Quickly his cock grew and stiffened, making Noel's eyes widen largely as his cock continued to grow far beyond her expectations.

Noel's little body was very hot, and Randy would have been very pleased to fuck her, however he still wanted Sarah desperately and was concerned about ruining any chances with her. He let her stroke him softly for a time, getting entirely consumed with the intensity of pleasure pouring into his body from his giant cock.

He looked down and saw precum bubbling out the tip of his cock as her hand, and then both of her hands worked his fat sausage heartily. She pulled up on his cock before slamming her hands down at the base, causing the entire shaft to jiggle with the force of her jerking. Come began to well up and seep out the tip of Randy's cock and before long it was coating the entire shaft, causing Noel to moan and stare lustfully at the sticky substance that now coated her hands.

Randy's eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure at the sight of this tiny teenager stroking his cock masterfully. She rocked it hard between her slim fingers, causing more precum to boil out until he twitched and precum mixed with jism as his load boiled over and began shooting all over the hands and face of the tall, athletic girl, coating her arms with hot, giant gobs of jism.

With her hand wrapped around Randy's shaft, Noel took her other hand and coaxed come out of his balls, forcing billowing loads of come to spill down his shaft, over his balls and into the water. As she began to slow her stroking and made as if to stop, Randy put his hand onto her arm.

"Keep going, there's still more." He said, looking her directly in the eyes. Randy still felt horny and excited by the thin girl's eager fingers, and as more of his come oozed out his cock slit, he thought lustfully about taking Noel's thin body and fucking her thin thighs apart on his huge cock. Within moments, his cock had softened slightly from his release, and hardened again with renewed vigor. Noel's eyes widened and she pumped hard on the thick shaft, marveling at his size and staying power.

Noel longed to lean forward and lick some of the thick come that now lubricated the handjob she gave her classmate, but could not bear to actually do it. Randy would think she was a slut, she thought. He would not want her to touch him again, to stroke his big cock off like this in the future if he knew she was the kind of girl that sucked jism off her own hands and swallowed it.

Noel wasn't that kind of girl. She had never done it, and had never wanted to with the guys she had dated and jerked off as they drove her home from dates. She had always let them get their satisfaction in her hand, and been glad that they had been too tired to pursue her any further after blowing their loads into the palm of her hand. Not that Randy's would have come even close to fitting in her hand, she thought.

Randy eased himself back into the water now, keeping Noel's hand firmly attached to his hefty cock. The come provided a slick lubricant for a time in the water before washing away into the tub. Randy looked at Noel's slim body sitting next to his, with her eyes glossy from her lust, and her thighs parted slightly as if in anticipation of being fucked. And Randy wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her badly, and looking at her too-small body next to his did nothing to dissuade him from fucking his massive tool into her tight pussy. Instead, the thought of Sarah finding them and her reaction, and the lingering feelings of his recent release kept him, momentarily, in check.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 2 Continued

Sarah wandered from room to room in the house, trying to find Miya and Henry, but could not seem to locate them anywhere. Frustrated, and figuring that perhaps Randy was correct, and that they had headed to a store to buy snacks, she headed into the garage to grab pop until they returned. As she walked past the laundry room, she did a double-take.

Spread-eagle on a pile of clothes on the laundry room floor lay Miya, her pussy absolutely dripping with juices. The Asian girl rocked two fingered back and forth in the sweet channel of her pussy, and Sarah could see a completely dazed look in her eye. Sarah could see that her mouth was wet, coated with what must have been drool and jism, for all Sarah could tell. Miya was too out of it to notice her, so she quickly ducked her head off to the side of the door so as to not be noticed. It was light in the laundry room, and dark in the hallway, so Sarah was not terribly concerned about being seen by Miya, but was worried about Henry walking in and seeing Miya in such a state.

Then it dawned on Sarah. Come on Miya's mouth. It meant that Henry had used the poor Asian girl, and fucked her mouth just like Randy had fucked her senseless a few days before. Sarah fumed. Both of those brothers were just used to taking whatever they wanted, and using women however they liked. As Sarah's anger began to rise, she caught movement in the room before her. But instead of seeing what she expected to see, Henry eased himself onto his back against the pile of clothes and lay there stroking his fully hard cock.

But that was impossible, thought Sarah. He couldn't have come in Miya's mouth and then still be completely hard now. After all, they had only been away a few minutes. What happened next surprised her utterly, as she watched the tiny Asian girl anxiously sit up and practically attack the much larger boy. She climbed over him, perching her tiny ass directly over his crotch.

Sarah gasped quietly as she realized that Henry's cock was every bit as big at Randy's, but the pussy he was about to fuck looked to be very small, and very tight. She winced in sympathy, as the surprisingly well-stacked Asian girl slipped her pussy up onto the tip of the large cock now wedged between her lips. She grabbed his cock so hard, Sarah could see the veins in it bulge up in response, but Henry did not resist or speak, except to sigh out loudly as the small girl sunk her unbelievably tight pussy down onto the maddening length of Henry's cock.

Her pussy sucked and throbbed on just the first few inches, as the teenage girl whined and cried out in agonized pleasure. Her small ass jiggled as she bounced up and down on the thick shaft, trying to bounce more and more of his thick dick into her pussy. With each bounce, she uttered shrill cries of pleasure as the head pushed deeper inside the incredibly aroused girl.

"Uhh Uhh UHhh AHH AHH EEEEE EEE EEE EEE EEEEE" She squeaked out, getting louder and more wildly out of control as the thick fucker sunk deeper into her very wet pussy.

Henry grabbed at her small hips, and guided that Asian ass down onto his cock repeatedly, forcing her to take his horny cock, and trying to prevent her from slipping off his cock in her heat. Sarah watched in amazement as come began oozing out of Miya's hole, and she wondered briefly if it were Miya's or Henry's. Thick, mostly clear and gooey, Miya's juices slipped down that incredibly fat shaft and lubricated the enormous balls, which were now threatening to slap up against her asshole.

Soon, another color of juices oozed out of her hole, as Henry's pre-come slid down the enormous shaft, being squished out of the girl's tight little hole as he began bottoming out inside of her. She looked like she wanted to cry, and run away from the massive cock impaling her pussy and filling her stomach, the whole time, she grabbed onto the back of Henry's head, and rocked her hips harder and faster against his crotch.

Sarah stared in disbelief at the sheer quantity of come being dumped up inside the pussy of her friend, as she watched helplessly as it was fucked up into Miya, only to slide out onto the enormous shaft, and down onto Henry's very large balls.

Henry grunted at last and Sarah was amazed to hear him say, "GGGGGGGGAAAAWWWW, CUMMMIIINGGG"

Where had all the jism before come from if wasn't coming? Sarah flashed back to the aftermath of her sex session with Randy, thinking on how much jism had flooded out of her pussy when she had showered off right afterwards, and realized that Miya must have been getting the same full treatment of pre-come and jism she had received a few days before.

Miya's ass was already completely coated in come, not to mention an almost constant stream of come drooling out of her sopping wet, horny cuntslit. But after Henry cried out, the real meaning of his words could not be denied. Sarah stood aghast as Henry began to truly come within the tight Asian girl.

Come began to splatter out of her too-tight hole, shooting wetly all over the both of then, as the horny Asian rocked more furiously on the spurting cock. She wailed out, riding through what had to be several orgasms, Sarah realized, for as soon as one set of wails stopped, another seem to begin.

She could even see the girl's tight stomach muscles flexing over and over again, and she noticed for the first time that she could see Henry's giant cock ripped up into the small girl, pushing up and spreading her out on the inside. It was twisted, and insanely hot, and Sarah's head swam in confusion.

As the Asian girl pulsed her pussy and stomach muscles in massive contractions around the enormous invader inside her small body, she gripped and sucked at the cock spewing its fat load inside of her, causing Henry to experience incredible sensations, making him come harder and stronger inside her than he ever recalled experiencing. As his balls finished unleashing their load, he felt the back of her pussy grip tight as Miya was thrown into another orgasm, which caused him to ripple with pleasure, and his balls to spasm unexpectedly, and before he knew it, he was spraying her with a fresh load of spurts, jacking an amount of come into her that any man would be proud of.

As Miya ended her orgasms, she fell across Henry's chest, exhausted and pleased. She lay there for a moment before Henry realized she was done. He gripped her in his arms, flipping her over into the pile of clothing. He pushed her down onto the clothes, face down. She cried out briefly, but appeared too tired to struggle.

Sarah again was shocked to realize that Henry was still completely hard, and a brief second later, that giant cock was sinking back into Miya's unprotected pussy from behind. She wailed and struggled, trying to get up onto her knees weakly, before Henry had slid the entire thing back up inside her. The second he bottomed out inside of her, she slumped back onto the pile of clothes and moaned.

"Ohhhh, umm, ok. Do whatever you want, I guess."

The Asian girl tried to make it sound like she were doing him a favor, but as soon as he touched bottom inside of her small pussy, her hips hunched up and her fingers dug into the pile of clothes beneath her. Had he tried to talk her into fucking again, she would have never agreed, but with so much thick cock buried inside of her pussy, she was a helpless slave to the little slit between her legs.

"Ohhh gawwd henry! It's so fucking big, it's so big, oh god, like that, you are just too fucking big."

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 2 Continued

And Henry began pounding her from behind, easing his too-large cock into the tight pussy, making it squish and suck as come oozed out of her pussy anew.

Sarah shook her head wildly, trying to free herself from her daze. She quickly stepped away from the lude sight before her, embarrassed that she had watched for so long. She had literally sat there and just watched as her friend got fucked and used on a cock easily three times too big for her. And Sarah had just sat by and let it happen! What had she done?

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 3

Sarah decided that it was time for everyone to go home, and she rushed out to the hot tub to send Noel and Randy home. Randy would just have to tell his brother to go with him, Sarah thought. He would just have to? What? To pull his brother off her over-sexed friend in the middle of coming on his brother's overly large dick? Sarah's head swam as she walked back out onto the porch.

Noel might have noticed something being wrong with her friend had her hand not been wrapped around the biggest cock she had ever seen, much less felt, in her entire life. She had never even seen pictures of cocks so big, and she still swooned at the feel of the meat in her hand, and at it's thick veinyness. She reluctantly pulled her hand away from his cock before Sarah noticed it.

"Noel, um. Could we talk for a sec? I um, I need to talk." Sarah said uneasily.

"Um, yeah, sure." Noel responded, glad that she was already wet from the hot tub, for she knew her entire crotch would have been soaked with her pussy juices if she had been on dry land. As it was, her nipples were very hard, and large, but coming out of the hot water and moving into the cold air could easily explain that. She just took care that her back was to Sarah as she prepared to climb out.

Randy tried to listen as they moved just into the house, as Sarah tried to be both somewhere Randy couldn't hear and somewhere she wouldn't disturb Henry and Miya.

The girls spoke for awhile before Randy moved around the tub so he could make out what they were saying. He found a place where he was closer, and quieter. He turned off the jets in the hot tub finally, making their voices drift clearly over to him.

"Honestly, have you ever looked at the thing? Randy's packing something pretty huge too, you should see how his shorts bulged in the hot tub! It's no wonder his brother is so big either, and if Miya doesn't mind it, why should you? If you are jealous, why don't you get Randy to sack you, isn't he just as big?" Noel said, as if she hadn't just jerked Randy's big cock off in the hot tub.

So, Sarah must have caught Henry and Miya fucking, Randy thought. But then why is she talking to Noel about it? Did she stop them?

"It's not like that between Randy and me, and you're missing the point."

"Oh, it's not? Then what if I went for it with him? A guy that big, and that nice. Might make a girl feel real good."

Sarah just fumed in response, sputtering and gibbering incoherently. Noel cut her off before she could argue further.

"Hey listen, I'm gonna go. All this is just making you uncomfortable, so I’m just gonna take off." Noel said, acting like Sarah were being unreasonable.

"But Noel, you're supposed to help me here!" Sarah pleaded.

"Hey, I don't care if Miya is getting some from a guy she likes, and I can't help you if you don't want a totally sweet guy like Randy to fuck you with his big cock. All I can do is help Randy with his problems, and maybe you should think about doing the same."

"What? WHAT? What problems? What are you talking about Noel?" Sarah said, more confused than ever.

Randy began to wonder if Noel had told Sarah about their grope session in the tub, but Sarah did not seem nearly upset enough for Noel to have told her.

"Randy can't take care of himself, you know. You're like best friends, don't you know that?"

Randy sat there stunned. What was Noel up to?

"What do you mean can't take care of himself?"

"I mean he can't jerk off, his parents caught him and won't let him relieve himself. God, I can't believe you are being so ignorant and selfish here. If he was my best friend, I'd take care of him anyway he needed. Especially a guy like Randy. I mean, hell. It would even be fun, with a piece as big as he appears to have."

Randy was confused why Noel had told Sarah that, when it clearly wasn't true, but thanked her silently.

"Have a heart," Noel said, as she walked out the door.

Randy took this as his cue, and rather than sitting in a hot tub with no jets and cooling water, slipped out of the tub and began to slowly dress. Having just got off, his cock remained half-hard and very visible through his shorts. Sarah looked at it almost instantly and almost imperceptibility as she walked back into the room.

"Randy, we need to talk. I. I haven't been very fair. I didn't understand you."

Randy just looked at her.

"I'm going into my room to change, but I need you to send your brother home. He's downstairs, and then I'll come down and we can talk." Sarah repeated herself, a little dazed, speaking quickly and not wanting to explain that Randy's brother was fucking her friend, and she wanted him to deal with it. She quickly fled upstairs.

"Ok Sarah, anything you say." Randy said, heading straight down to the garage.

He made sure Sarah's footsteps continued up the stairs before he walked over towards the sounds of his brother and Miya getting it on.

His brother's form almost completely dwarfed the small Asian girl. He was pushing his fat cock up between her busty chest, sliding the thick head into her mouth, getting double serviced. Her heard Miya start to cry out suddenly and Randy realized that he had walked in on them right as Henry was firing a huge load of come into the little slut's gullet. Almost as soon as Henry began coming, she stopped struggled and Randy watched as her throat flexed and pulsed, swallowing the thick load of come as it fired down her throat.

Randy admired the tiny Asian's well-fucked body for a few moments, trying to time his approach to Sarah's room.

Reactions: deleted894282

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 3 Continued

As Sarah tried to change her clothes, she realized her pussy was still unbelievably wet from watching Randy's brother drill her friend senseless. As she bent over, her fingers eased her panties down, and she slipped a finger into her pussy to see just how wet she was, and if she needed to do something about it before she talked with Randy. She didn't want to lose control of her senses, after all, even if what Noel said was true. As her finger rasped against her pussy lips, it slid in deeper than she expected and stroked against her engorged clit, making her buck and thrust unexpectedly against her own hand. Without realizing it, she began seriously fingering herself. After a couple of minutes, she realized what she was doing and fought to regain control of her self, but not before Randy had observed her. He waited for her to get mostly clothed, before walking into her room.

"Hey, I was starting to worry." Randy said.

Sarah blushed furiously, and ducked her head. ""Oh, I just wanted to get into some fresh clothes and get dry."

Randy smiled at her lack of explanation, knowing full well that if she hadn't taken a few sweet moments to pleasure herself, she would have already been downstairs. Still, this worked out better for Randy, as his brother was still downstairs drilling the Asian girl and he didn't want Sarah to discover the two of them and be angry with him.

"You were saying something about not being understanding to me?" Randy asked.

"Yes. I. I. I'm not sure I really understood you before, but. Well, I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you need um. Anything."

Randy's eyes widened in true surprised, for although Noel's speech had been impressively manipulative, he hadn't expected Sarah to give in so easily.

"Well, I wasn't so sure you were comfortable with, um. What I needed. The other day you were afterwards, but then you weren't."

"Look Randy, I know you need to," Sarah started, but had a pleading look in her eyes. Randy didn't understand. "Tell me what you need me to do for you, I'll take care of you."

Then Randy understood. Sarah wanted to fuck him, not just because she felt he needed to, but she wanted to with her whole body. She longed for the pleasure they shared, but had felt guilty or unsure of what they had. He could see it in her face. She needed a reason. She had come for the first time on his cock just a few days before, and had struggled to repeat the sensations with her fingers, with Peter, with anything that could bring the feeling of pleasure back. And this gave her the reason she needed for him to fuck her and to make her come all over the wonderful cock she had been forced to take just a few days before.

"Lay on the bed." Randy ordered. He knew he was right about her when she responded to his order almost before it was out of his mouth. "Spread your legs."

She complied and Randy could tell she thought he was going to just climb right on top of her and fuck her. Her legs were positioned wrong, and as he eased himself down between her legs, he spread them further apart with his hands as his lips targeted her slit, and he began sliding his tongue quickly and accurately up between her pussy lips to score on her clit. She spasmed as he struck home, licking her clit with his hot tongue, firmly grinding against her pubis. Her hips thrashed and she spasmed against the bed, not expecting him to lick her already soaking wet pussy hole.

"Ohhhhh no, Randy, you don't have to do that, ohhh don't touch me so intimately Randy." She cried out, thrashing on the bed covers above him.

"But this is what I need, Sarah. I want this."

"Ohhhh gaawwwd, you do?" She cried out, pushing her pussy up against his lips as he drove his tongue over and over into her wet sweetness. Her shoulders rocked back and forth against the bed, rolling in time to her hips thrusting up into Randy's mouth. Her pussy leaked heavily, her juices flowing from Randy's very first touch.

"Big dick, I want your big dick!! Sarah cried out in desperate lust, "Please give me your cock!"

Randy fisted his cock while sucking her pussy. His cock was completely hard at the mere sight of her spread legs, and it pulsed in time with her thrusts, as he imagined sinking himself into her once again. Her pussy had been the tightest he ever had wrapped around his dick, and he longed to plunge deeply within his sexy school friend again.

Randy grabbed her clit between his lips and sucked extremely hard on it, causing Sarah to thrash back on the bed, flailing wildly. When he stopped, the look in her eyes was one of complete lust and wildly uncontrollable passion. He stood up, removed his shorts all the way, and let his cock spring up against his stomach. He reached down onto the bed, and put a hand behind Sarah's neck. He drew her up to a sitting position and pushed his huge cock up against her lips.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 3 Continued

"ohhhhhmmmmm" Sarah moaned as she took his tool into her mouth lustily. His cock head and about two inches made it into her mouth before she stopped, not able to take anymore. She rocked back and forth on his cock wildly, fucking her own face onto his giant dick, drooling profusely all over his shaft until it dripped onto his balls. A bead of drool splashed down onto her legs, and she quickly wiped it up with her hand, taking her wet hand and massaging her saliva around on his ballsack. Randy groaned at the hot feel of her hand rubbing his come-laden balls, and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Urrrlllpp!!" Sarah struggled to take him deeper, and Randy was amazed to see that she did not refuse his urgings. Most girls would have hit him for trying to cram more of his big cock into their mouths, but Sarah looked lustfully at him, almost apologetic that she could not take more of his massive shaft inside of her sucking mouth. Truth be told, Sarah was already taking more than any other girl had.

Randy fondled Sarah's big tits, pinching the nipples hard and groping her big juggs roughly. Again, Sarah surprised him by groaning deeply in her throat around his cock. The harder he pinched her nipples, the more she moaned, and looked up at him helplessly. She was staring up at him submissively, sucking his come-leaking cock down her throat as far as it would go, and her body seemed to beg him to touch it, and bang it as hard as he pleased. Her tits grew fuller, swelling in lust from his fondling. Her nipples erected, growing long and, Randy thought, very sexy. He wanted to suck them, but he couldn't bear to dislodge his cock from Sarah's throat. It just felt too damn good.

"Grrrllll uuuurrrrrlll urrrrlppp" Sarah slurped on his cock as she fucked her face onto his dick, grabbing Randy's firm ass as she pounded her face onto his dick. Randy felt precum shoot out his dick, and knew he should get Sarah onto her knees before he blew another fat load down another girl's throat.

He grabbed Sarah's hair, pulling her forcefully off his cock, which was hard because she struggled to shove her face back onto it. Her pussy was soaking, her tits firm and hard with lust, and her mouth dripping with precum and drool. She couldn't believe how wanton she was acting, but she could not get enough of Randy's large cock. She loved sucking it. She loved feeling it down her throat, and in her mouth. She loved how she had to breath through her nose, and how the sweet smell of his cock penetrated her to the very core.

Randy grabbed both of her hands, and then picked her body up by her hips, and shoved her forward into the bed. She caught herself on her hands and knees, shocked. Randy grabbed her hips and pulled them back to the edge of the bed until her pussy lips kissed the tip of his dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Sarah cried out as his hot cocktip pressed against her tight pussy.

Randy needed no lubrication, because Sarah was incredible wet. Her pussy was soaked from watching Randy's big-dicked brother fuck Miya, and from fingering herself, and from sucking Randy, and now because he was dominating her stacked body by forcing her down like an animal, to fuck her from behind. Her pussy pulsed and juiced anew at the thought of him using her little pussy to come in, to get his rocks off because he couldn't get himself off.

Randy eased his cock head into the well-oiled fuck channel, sliding in deep on the first thrust.

"Oooowww wow, OHHH RANDY, IT'S SO BIG!!!" Sarah squealed.

"You said that before," Randy grunted as he slid more of his huge fuckmeat into her cunt.

"OHHHHWWWWW WWWWOOOWWWW OHHH GOOOOOOODDDDD GAWD, IT'S SOOOOO HOT! YOUR COCK IS REALLY HOT UP INSIDE ME, OH GOD!!!!!" Sally cried out as more and more cockshaft crammed its way up inside her belly.

"OHHHH gawwwwddd. Randyyyy," Sarah whined in protest. Randy slowed down, easing what little of his cock he had inside her back and forth, allowing her tight pussy to adjust to his massive tool.

"I know you had me just a few days ago, but it's still really big," Sarah pouted, still panting, "I'm not used to having anything nearly that big up inside me."

Randy looked at her pouting face, watching her eyes widen and her mouth drop open as he slid deeply into her wet, tight pussy. It felt soooo good to him, and he couldn't resist fucking it up inside her. If she had told him to stop, he was sure he wouldn't be able to. Her pussy was so hot, so tight, and sucked onto his cock so good, he knew he could never give her pussy up.

Sarah felt her pussy clamping onto Randy's cock tighter and tighter, and yet the more her pussy clasped onto him, the harder and deeper he fucked her. She tried to stop herself, but she couldn't stop her involuntary reaction from his deep penetration and she continued tightening up on him defensively. Her pussy may have been trying to prevent his thick invader from getting deeper inside of her, but instead her grippy pussy just made Randy's cock harder and hornier, making him wild to fuck himself deeper inside her wonderfully tight slit.

Sarah felt her nipples drag across the bed, causing electricity to fire through her tits and down to her pussy. She felt fingers spreading her pussy lips apart, and was surprised to realize that it was her own fingers, playing expertly between her labia. She groaned as new feelings washed through her pussy as Randy's giant cock continued to stretch out her poor pussy, and her fingers eased its way by spreading her pussy lips, and tantalizing her hard, and excited clit. She moved her other hand up to her tits, and began toying with the nipples lustfully, but gently. She rolled a nipple between her fingers, loving the shocks it send down to her drippy pussy.

Randy placed one hand on her hip, gripping it roughly and using her hips as leverage to pound his cock deeper into her vagina. His other hand knocked hers aside, and he began fingering her clit with great vigor, loving the feel of her juices pouring down his cockshaft and down his balls. Now that her other hand was free, Sarah began to fondle both of her breasts, causing her to whimper out passionately.

"OHHHH RANDYYYY!!! OHHH GODDDDD, I I. OHHHH GODDDDD." Sarah began coming all over Randy's hand and down her thighs. Randy felt her orgasm tightening her pussy and pounded her deeply, using both hands as leverage to really slam his big cock into her spasming pussy. Sarah jerked wildly as his hand on her clit mashed it back against her own body, sending incredibly intense bolts of pleasure into her body as he abused her small clit. Her pussy opened to him and squeezed tightly alternately, growing wetter by the second.

Reactions: BigBen

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 3 Continued

As Sarah's juices slid over his cock, Randy felt a couple spurts of precum shoot out of his cock, hitting Sarah's cervix, and splashing around inside the teen's tight cunt. The sight of the sexy big-chested teenager swaying beneath him, squealing in orgasm was just too much. Randy ground himself deeply within her, feeling his own orgasm approaching rapidly. Randy's cock began to buck out of control, and though he wanted to hold off awhile longer to extend the intense pleasure he was taking from Sarah's firm body, ropey threads of come began shooting out of his cock and plastering the squealing schoolgirl with jism.

"OHHHH HOOOTT HOOOTTTT!!!!! OHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!" Sarah squealed, her butt cheeks clenching together tightly, causing her pussy to clasp firmly onto the root of Randy's big cock. Sarah twitched and came again at the feel of the scalding hot come pouring up into her belly. She shuddered and quaked, causing her big tits to jiggle enticingly. Randy watched them quiver, and began rocking her ass harder against his bulging cock, forcing massive amounts of jism to squirt out of her already dripping wet hole.

"OHH RANDYYYY SOOOO GOOOODDDD OHHNNNNOOOOO OHHH FUCK IT!!!!" Sarah thrashed, and could no longer distinguish between cums. She simply bucked submissively against the massive intruder filling her poor, stretched pussy, coming on it repeatedly.

At last, Randy's load began to diminish and he slumped down on top of Sarah, pushing her big tits out to the sides as she collapsed face-down on the bed. Randy's cock was still very stiff up inside of her cunt, penetrating her deeply in that position. Sarah could not even speak, but lay with her mouth open, her pussy pulsing in orgasm from this new constant penetration. She lay there almost completely still, her pussy coming intensely hard, but she was unable to move beneath Randy's weight. She tried to will herself to move, but her pussy did not want the pleasure to stop, even though it was driving her mind crazy, the pleasure was too intense, too deep.

Randy was feeling very good, having blown a huge load up inside the sweet, submissive girl's pussy. His cock was still very stiff, because he was still extremely excited, and his desire to fuck Sarah all day long kept him firm as he lay atop her. He did not realize that Sarah fought for her own sanity beneath him, still orgasming over and over again on his giant prong as he rest happily above her. Sarah felt her pussy dripping constantly, like a faucet on the huge cock buried in her belly and slowly, her mind began submitting to her pussy. She lay with her arms tucked up underneath her breasts, smiling as her pussy came again and again on Randy's thick cock. She could feel his muscular body, and manly chest pressed into her back with his cock still occasionally leaking a large dollop of come into her pussy-well, causing her to spasm enticingly around his thick cock head.

Sarah's pussy gripped tighter and tighter around Randy's unmoving cock, and she began to whimper hotly beneath him. The heat built up in her stomach, and the pumping and pulsing of Randy's cock in her pussy fueled the flames of her passion. Girl cream leaked continuously out of her pussy, soaking the bed beneath her.

"I wanna fuck you again, ok?" Randy asked, moving his cock in and out of her pussy slowly, as if trying to tempt her. He needn't have bothered, though he didn't realize that Sarah was coming helplessly beneath him, her pussy soaking his cock as endless waves of orgasm ripped through her body. Sarah felt very, very slutty, with Randy's too-large cock stuffing her pussy beyond its limits and she longed to have him rutting into her again from behind. She longed for him to grab onto the back of her hair, and drag her face up to his as he mauled her tits, all the while fucking his absolutely enormous cock into her quivering pussy.

"Y.Y.Yeah." Was all Sarah could manage to get out before the next wave of orgasm overtook her completely. The sexual high was so intense, she barely recognized that Randy was beginning to fuck her again until he pulled out almost all the way. It had taken a long time, she thought hazily. His cock was so long. As he plunged back into her, she again became very aware of him, and his fullness caused her to boil over with male and female juices. Sarah hunched her hips up against him, trying to plant his big tool deeper within her pussy, all the while trying to convince herself she was not a slut.

But she couldn't help but want more and more of him, she whined to herself silently. She wanted to feel his fat cock stretching her pussy lips completely, and for his callused finger to stroke her ass, and maybe just a finger or two penetrate her in that most sensitive and forbidden place. Her clit throbbed at the thought of Randy fingering her tiny butthole, and she drooled onto the pillow her face was now buried in. Her chest heaved with every thrust of Randy's cock as he fucked her up the bed, and she fought to catch her breath, if only to feed more oxygen to her brain so that she could feel every electrical pulse of her orgasms more clearly.

Sarah dropped her shoulders completely to the bed, her upper body suspended only by her breasts above the bed. She allowed him to dominate her from behind, forcing her face into the covers like a whore. This also allowed Sarah to shove her ass back at Randy, enticing him with the small tight hole in her behind. Sarah felt incredible exposed this way, and realized just how deeply Randy could get inside her in that position. Her pussy could not refuse the huge, turgid invader and he took full advantage of the opportunity, penetrating her quim as deeply as possible, slapping his giant balls against her pussylips excitedly.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 3 Continued

Randy, already wanting to play with her nether regions, took their new position as an unintended opportunity, and began to toy with her ass with his thumb. He slowly slipped his thumb into her butt, making her thrash and squeal, as if she were trying to get away.

The intensity of feelings coming from her ass and pussy now, caused Sarah to overreact, and she thought Randy might be frightened by her extreme response to his ass-play, but she couldn't stop herself from bucking all over the bed in convulsions. Instead, Randy grew even more rigid in her pussy and he began fucking her harder than ever before. Using his finger in her asshole for leverage, and grabbing her tits hard with one hand, he began slam-fucking her pussy as deeply as possible while sending bolts of lightning-white pleasure into her ass. With each thrust, it slid his finger deeper into Sarah's small ass, making the girl squeal and thrash with pleasure.

"OHHHHHH RANDDYYYY OHHHHH AGGGAIIINNN CUMMMMMMIIINNGGGGG" Sarah screamed until her chest hurt, but she couldn't stop because her pussy had taken over her mind, and her body completely, and she never wanted it to stop. She gave herself over to it, letting herself give in to the slutty feelings she felt. She pushed up her asshole into Randy's thumb, forcing herself to come again as he bottomed out inside of her.

Randy was spurred on to a new intensity by the added sensations of getting to finger her asshole, her orgasm, and her submissive posture beneath him as he fucked her face into the covers from behind. Her squeezing pussy slurping around his entire cock became too much, and another fat load of come began to fire out of his cock, quickly overfilling the desperate teen girl beneath him. He watched jism squirt out of her and all over both of their bodies, but he couldn't stop himself from spraying his massive load inside of her. Her tits looks incredible big and hot, pressed out to the sides of her body now that she was sandwiched between the bed and his body. Her tiny frame quivered and shook as she moaned like a whore beneath him, coming in rasping breaths.

Randy slowed down, but could still feel his cock pulsing out the last few spurts into Sarah's very vulnerable, very sensitive pussy. She felt each spurt and her head jerked up with each twitch of the massive tool in her belly.

Sarah's hair was completely tussled, and her body was sweaty and red from exertion.

"Ohhhh gawwwwd." Sarah groaned.

"So, can we make this a daily thing?" Randy asked, pulsing his cock hard within her still quivering cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawwwwd, I hope so." Sarah replied, as her pussy contracted in another small orgasm.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 4

The next day at school, Sarah had shed her unease with the idea of Randy fucking her, and had actually become quite flirty between classes. Randy had also learned, though not from Sarah, that she had actually dumped Peter before the second time they had fucked. Randy was a little surprised, and more than a little overjoyed at the news. He didn't want to break up a happy relationship, but he also wouldn't give Sarah to any other man. In a lot of ways, he had Noel to thank, though he couldn't think of how to make her happy. At least, he couldn't think of a way to do it without pissing off Sarah and ruining their delicately forming relationship.

Noel was brought to the forefront of his mind again during their track session that evening after school. Randy watched Noel's tall, thin form as she jogged around the track. Even though her tits were small, they still rocked pertly on her chest with each bounce. Thinking of her thin hand wrapped around his cock meat was making Randy feel horny, and he quickly turned his mind away from their encounter together. He leaned over his leg, stretching his tight leg muscles, trying to limber up before running. As he loosened up and began running, he found Noel running beside him almost immediately, and she began keeping pace with him.

"Hey." She said somewhat breathlessly, smiling.

"Hey!" Randy said, wanting to be friendly, but not too friendly. But also not wanting to seem un-normal at all.
"Sarah has been talking about you, and she seems happy, so I'm glad. I just want to say that I really honestly want things to work out between you to. I also want to say that I'm a bit envious, and have been sort of um, well totally fantasizing about your cock ever since the hot tub. That thing is just giant! But I want Sarah to have you for as long as she'll have you, but if it doesn't end up working out like that, then I'd be really interested to fool around with...well, with that some more." She said it all in a burst of nervous and excited speech, but she was obviously being very sincere while still trying to be a good friend to Sarah.

"You gave me my chance with Sarah, so if things don't work out, I'll let you do whatever you want to me, or my cock." Randy smiled at her. She blushed, but smiled back. Randy was almost sad he couldn't pursue her, but quickly thought otherwise at the memory of Sarah's huge tits rocking beneath his body while her tight pussy sucked onto the entire length of his big, coming cock.

Then it struck Randy. He knew how he could return the favor to Noel. He jogged the rest of his laps with a slight smile on his face.

Noel was mostly a quite girl at school, who had lots of friends and not too many boyfriends due to her tall, but slight frame and having small tits. Or at least, that's what she attributed her lack of love-life to. In the real fact of the matter were known, Noel was quite a stunning girl who intimidated quite a few men, and was just a bit too tall for some.

Noel actually was a very energetic girl, who often expressed her excessive spirit by attacking her friends with surprise hugs, or sudden bursts of energy on the track field. No one ever knew when these unexpected outbursts of energy would come. No one, that is, except for Noel.

Noel descended into her room in the basement of the house, sparsely lit by the small window in the upper corner of her room. Only a small sliver of light poured into the room from the curtained window, leaving Noel in nearly complete privacy that afternoon. Noel plopped herself down on her bed, throwing her school books carelessly to the ground. She scooted back on the covers until her back was pressed firmly against the wall. Small slivers of sunlight poured through a crack in the curtains and splashed warmly on the bare surface of her legs that her short track shorts failed to cover.

With greatly practiced skill, she slid her fingers beneath the waistband of her track shorts, and plunged her middle finger deep between the folds of her vaginal lips. Her body instantly jerked up, her spine arching up as if she were being electrocuted. Her pussy lips parted readily and juices flooded down her single digit, covering it with female juices, nearly the consistency of runny Vaseline. For most girls at her school, coming home and immediately throwing herself on the bed to masturbate would have been the result of a particularly hot guy hitting on them, or some other erotic event exciting them to the extreme, but for Noel, this was a daily, or multi-daily event. Every day upon coming home, she would finger-fuck herself to several orgasms before her parents would come home and ruin her hot session. Noel knew it was for the best, for once she got started, it was almost impossible to stop herself of her own free will. On the other hand, she just started up again as soon as she went to bed, often heading to her room very early in the evening to "do homework" or "sleep early."

Her finger pumped her tiny hole like a small dick, sliding back and forth in her frothy slit as girl juices oozed freely from her pussy. Her creamy girl come dripped down her middle finger and between the cheeks of her ass until she could feel the hot stuff creaming her little butt hole, creating a wet spot on her shorts.

Noel was extremely excited now, and began pumping her digit into her hole quickly and greedily. It all just felt too good. She had difficulty in holding herself back, but she wanted desperately to shove another finger up inside her tight hole. She knew she could barely take both fingers inside of her, and she always waited until at least the second orgasm of the day before treating herself to more penetration. Some days she even just rocked her pussy against a pillow until creaming all over it. As the idea came to her again, she was reminded of how sexy it felt to rub herself off on something, as if she were riding a guy beneath her. She suddenly flipped herself over and climbed on top of one of her pillows, stuffing it eagerly between her slightly parted legs. Her thighs instantly gripped it with iron-like strength, forcing it up against her dripping gash. Her hips rocked against it rapidly, while her other hand pressed the pillow up against her, shoving the edge of the silk-covered pillow to mash against her clit.

"OHHHHH!!" Noel cried out as the silken fabric struck her most sensitive nub, the smooth material caressing erotically between her wet pussy lips. She rode up and down on the pillow as if it were a man, and she thought that it must be like the flicking tongue of a lover, stroking her clitty to ecstasy over and over again. She imagined what a lover would be like, one who would lick her just to see her own pleasure twist her face in agony and come on his face. A lover that would lick her clit until she begged him to stop, but would continue on regardless of her pleas. It was so real to her, and her pussy had made the pillow so wet already that it felt like a real mans tongue rasping up between her labia, only to strike endlessly against her engorged clit.

Noel's eyes were closed and her face scrunched up tightly as incredible waves of pleasure spasmed like fired electricity through her frame. Each time it rocked her body, she squealed and whined in helpless pleasure. She thought of Randy's giant cock, pulsing wildly in her hand as it spewed its massive load of jism in the hot tub yesterday. She knew it was wrong to think of him, but what other guy could possibly have such a massive cock to pleasure her with? Even in her fantasies, she knew that no other cock was as truly incredible as Randy's, so she masturbated herself furiously against the pillows with images of his huge fuck tool stuffing her pussy.

Noel began to orgasm to the mental image of her jerking off Randy's thick fuck stick in her hand, and having his jism cover her hand and arm, even covering her lips and face so she could taste it. She had never liked come on her body before that day, but now as her pussy pulsed and throbbed on the corner of her silk pillow, she wanted huge dicks pulsing over her body as they unleashed their pleasure in giant gobs upon her body. Her entire body. She came a single, very intense come, but was left wanting even more, almost as if her body had not just been wracked in ecstasy. Her pussy muscles clenched desperately around nothing, her entire body wishing there was a big, fat cock slicing its way aggressively up between her pussy lips. She wanted a schoolboy to fuck her pussy without regard for her feelings or pleasure, to virtually force her to be a recipient of his come, as he unleashed lots of come up inside her cunt, until he was satisfied, and she lay panting on the bed, full of his come. Imagining herself laying on the bed, stuffed full of come with it pouring out of her incredibly wet gash, turned her into a panting, drooling slut, and she began rock her hips again in a desperate attempt to simulate fucking a cock. Her mouth hung open slackly as she drooled down onto her own tits in lust. Tears almost came to her eyes from the frustration at not being able to fulfill her pussy's desires, but she rocked her pussy harder and harder on her pillow-lover.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 4 Continued

When the light coming from her curtained window was interrupted the first time, she thought it was only a passing animal. Unfazed, she continued to fuck herself in growing passion on the bed. Then when it happened again, she realized that the shape of the shadow looked like a persons head, and it appeared to be pressed up against the small opening in the curtains. As back lit as the person was, she could not distinguish anything, except that she was fairly certain someone had been watching her masturbate her little pussy for quite awhile.

Noel was far too horny to stop, even if she had been inclined to. But the appearance of a stranger watching her finger-fucking her little pussy made her hornier than ever, and she renewed her attack on her pussy lips, shoving a hand down into her crotch to compliment the pillow slipping away between her pussy lips. She rolled to face the window more directly, knowing that the stranger would not be frightened off if she continued masturbating. He would think that she was unaware of his presence, because surely if she knew he was there, she would cover herself, scream out, and be mortified. Instead, she her lust was wildly enraged and her hips rocked up off the bed, rubbing her pussy hard against the palm of her hand as it fluttered incredibly fast between her pussy lips. Her clit thrummed and vibrated crazily between her legs, and her pussy oozed with lubrication.

Noel was surprised to hear a noise coming from the window, and she heard the sound a few times before realizing what it was. It was a wet noise, and then it was accompanied by a visual. Something was now oozing down the window, and Noel could make out the light being refracted through it. The guy watching her had come on her window! And it appeared to be a truly sizable amount of jism! Noel's mind took in this information, and the moment she comprehended that a guy was jerking off watching her fuck herself silly, her body slammed her almost unwillingly into another powerful orgasm. Noel's orgasm was raw and unchecked, and she completely lost control of herself. Her own hands and hips went out of control, and continued rubbing her clit far beyond the point which she normally would have stopped, causing her pussy to spurt slightly with her feminine juices. She whimpered out submissively, wanting to at least slow down the lightning pulses of sexual energy that poured through her body, but she couldn't remove her hand because her thighs had clasped too tightly on it, and her hips kept rocking convulsively up against her hand, making her too-sensitive pussy continue to come unabated. She simply moaned and whined in the inferno of her own pleasure, her mind felt too weak to stop the deluge of pleasure she force upon herself.

Finally her legs gave out, and she slumped to the bed, quivering. Her fingers delicately played with her pussy, and she realized that from the position she lay in, her observer would easily be able to see that she was still not quite satisfied. She moaned hornily, unable to put a stop to the lewd show she was giving the guy, now that he had seen everything and she realized for the first time she was a closet voyeur. Then she realized that the shadow in front of her window was gone, and all that remained were the streaks of come running down her window from his earlier ejaculation. Noel moaned in disappointment, fingering herself slowly while watching the window in the hope that he might return and jack off some more while watching her finger tight snatch and play with her slim body.

Noel leisurely stroked her pussy, no longer as excited as she had been while being watched. She pouted while looking down at her dripping pussy, wishing that the voyeur hadn't run away. She had never come so good! She fantasized about him breaking her window and forcing himself upon her with uncontrollable lust from the sight of her wanton masturbation. A few minutes passed while she continued to play with herself, but just as she began to get excited again and felt convinced that she could come again, the doorbell rung.

"Who the fuck is that?" She whispered angrily. She knew her parents weren't due home for hours still, and no one else ever came by the house at that hour. She had almost never been interrupted from her daily masturbation sessions. She hoped it was just someone dropping something off, so she could get back to frigging herself off. As she walked to the front door, she kept her fingers buried in her crotch, thinking that she might sneak a sex toy out of her sister's room for her next session.

With her fingers buried in her crotch, Noel looked out the window at the front door, expecting a package, but quickly jerked her hand out from between her thighs when she saw a young man standing on her porch! She tried to compose herself quickly, wiping her still-wet hand onto her shorts. She opened the door cautiously, standing behind it, and with some embarrassment at being so completely surprised by the stranger.

"Hello!" The young man said cheerily. "I'm Randy's brother. He wanted me to give you this." The young man said, handing her a note.

She took the note perplexedly, opening it and reading the two lines quickly.
'Noel, thanks for your help with Sarah. I thought of a way to thank you, so enjoy yourself.'

"Um, excuse me," Noel called to Randy's brother who was already walking away. He turned back around, and Noel took her first real look at him. He was a little younger than Randy, but not by much, and he had the same overall build. And what Noel really noticed now, was that she could see a wet spot on the front of his jeans, which appeared to be growing continuously.

"Yeah?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Tim! Hi!" The young man said nervously, though his eyes darted all over her scantily clad body. All she had bothered to throw on was a mid-rift shirt which exposed her completely flat belly enticingly (and exposed her very hard nipples which were still excited from her fingering) and some very skimpy shorts which were really only meant for wearing around the house. Tim wavered on his feet, as if unsure if he wanted to stay and stare at Noel, or if he wanted to flee.

"Tim, could I get you to give a reply to Randy for me?"

"Sure, what do you want me to tell him?" Tim said agreeably. Noel couldn't help but look at his lower half, even if the wet spot hadn't been there. She was curious to know if Tim was every bit as hung as his older brother. And now that Tim was walking closer to her, she could see that the wet spot on his pants was much farther down his pant line than it would have been on an ordinary young man. She also realized that although his cock bulge did appear to be quite big, it was the round fullness of it, the girth that really stood out. The lump in his pants was enormous!

"Why don't you come in and I'll write a quick reply?" Noel said, opening the door to him and gesturing inside. Noel's pussy throbbed and leaked into her shorts. The knowledge that she would be alone with the young man in her house for hours caused all her frustration from the interruption turn into delight.

Although Noel had been shocked at first, she quickly put a few important things together. The guy she was leading to her bedroom was Randy's brother, and if what appeared to be stuffed in his pants was any indication, he was every bit as horse-hung as his brother. Noel also figured Tim must either leak pre-come like a horse, or have just come and still be leaking in his pants.

"Wow, I uh. I like your room." Tim said, looking around at a mostly neat room, though clearly not for the first time. He didn't even mention the musky female smell that permeated the room.

The other thing she realized is that Tim had been watching her finger her pussy madly and had sprayed his load of come all over her window, yet, he was still hard.

"Sit on the bed." Noel said, waiting for him to comply. She sat down right next to him, placing her hand on his knee. "I know you watched me bang myself."

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 4 Continued

"No, I didn't."

"I know you did," Noel said, "And I came my brains out knowing you were up there. I wanted you to enjoy looking at my body and imagine yourself coming inside of it." Noel's hand slid up from his kneecap, sliding up to the wet spot in his pants and over an incredibly large lump at the end of it. "Did you think of fucking it?" She stroked very hard down on his shaft, and she was surprised to find it completely solid. His girth was incredible, and she rubbed her hand all over it, trying to visualize how big it would look outside of his pants. "Did you like looking at my pussy while you were coming?"

She climbed down onto her knees beside him and unbuttoned his pants. "Help me," Noel pleaded, "Help me get your pants off. Help me come like I did when you watched me. Help me take your big fat cock inside me."

Tim frankly couldn't see how such a skinny girl was going to fit his massive girth inside her, but with her begging him down on her knees like that, he wasn't going to say no. At the very least, he figured, he could come all over her tight, flat belly or her tits, or face like he did with other girls. Not that he didn't want to fuck her brains out. He wanted to more than anything, but most of the girls he had been with had refused to try to take his enormous girth within their tiny teenage bodies.

Tim pushed his pants down, which apparently was far too slow for Noel, who grabbed them and greedily forced them down his hips. She ripped his shoes off quickly, forcing his jeans off his ankles, shimmying her body up between his knees. She stared at his cock for a moment, but then decided she would rather experience it than look at it, and quickly took to forcing it into her mouth. At first Tim thought she wasn't going to be able to fit any of it inside of her. But she pressed him against her mouth tightly and popped her jaw open wider. Most girls would have hit him with their teeth by now, but Noel kept her lips over her teeth and pushed him hard inside her mouth. The technique worked, and soon the lubrication her spit provided allowed him to fuck his cock head and some of the shaft into her small mouth. The sensation of truly being sucked by a girl so lustfully was incredible, and Tim's head fell back and he gurgled with the intensity of the sensations coursing through his fat dick. She was sucking on only his cock tip, but it felt incredibly good. No girl had so masterfully sucked his cock without scraping it with her teeth or complaining about it stretching her jaw out, telling him to finish himself off over her body (if he was lucky).

Tim wanted to see her tits, but couldn't manage to find the will to stop her greedy sucking of his cock to pull off her tiny shirt. Besides, he could see her nipples better than ever as they poked firmly through the thin material of her shirt. They were quite long and large, though he couldn't quite make out the full shape and size of them. He could, however, reach them with his hands. With his dick pulsing and twitching in the young girl's mouth, he grasped both of her nipples with his hands, causing her to fiercely renew her efforts on his cock. He slipped into her throat an inch or so before she pulled back, only to fire back down again hard when he pressed down on her nipples, pinching them hard between his thumb and forefinger.

Noel sucked hard on his cock head, rubbing her lips against his glans and the ridge of his cock head fast as she jerked it in and out in her mouth, trying to rub the sensitive parts of his cock as much as possible to make him squirt pre-come or jism into her mouth. She could taste his come quite easily as there was a considerable amount still backed up in his shaft when she crammed his cock into her mouth. The taste of it stayed on her tongue and made her swoon with lust. Her hand stroked the lower half of his cock and grasped at his balls gently. She rocked Tim's fat ball sack in her hand, stroking them firmly with her free hand. As soon as she began to stimulate his balls, more pre-come oozed up his shaft and into her mouth, making her cream. Her pussy was doubly soaked from the sucking of such a large, manly cock and the insistent pressure he placed on her very sensitive nipples.

Although Noel's senses were on overload from the rough fondling of her tits, she couldn't stop sucking long enough to tell him to ease off. Nor, she found, did she want to. The almost painful intensity coming from both her tits, and now her pussy was more and more welcome as she fucked her face onto Tim's enormously fat shaft. His thickness was unbelievable, Noel thought. It wouldn't possibly fit inside a girl.

The thought of such a huge girth sliding up inside her cunt, and knowing that she could take Tim's cock inside of her and not have to use a stupid plastic dildo tonight made her more than willing to give him a try. Noel's head was spinning with lust and panting out of breath as she kneel between Tim's thighs. "H. Haaa. Haavee, Have you ever fucked a girl with it?" Noel asked intently, hoping beyond hope that some other lucky girl might have actually fit him all the way up inside her. Because if another girl could take his awesome meat, so could she!

"Yes." Tim replied and Noel's eyes lit up. She quickly stripped herself out of her clothes, which took almost no time at all being half dressed as she was. Tim removed his shirt and felt momentarily guilty about lying to Noel. Still, Tim needed to fuck a chick. And no chick was ever going to fuck him with a cock the size of his, not without proof that he wouldn't wreck them in the process. On top of that, Noel clearly wanted it badly, and Tim justified himself as being right to have lied to her because he told her what she wanted to hear.

"Climb into my lap, but put your pussy just over my cock tip." Tim said, having experienced many attempts at shoving his large cock into a girl from many difference positions. He knew that he had the best chance at fucking Noel's pussy if she had control and could stop herself if she started taking in too much. He also knew she needed to feel like they could successfully couple, which telling her he had fucked a girl before may have helped with.

Noel's nimble ass was up over his cock in seconds, and she pressed her small tits into Tim's face, which he readily took as an invitation to suck them. Her nipples were long, and very firm, Tim thought as he stared at them, making his cock twitch. They looked incredible on her tight, tall body. Her stomach muscles flexed as her pussy hit his cock, and she tightened involuntarily.

"Relax, we haven't even started yet." Tim said, rubbing his cock softly between the fur of her pussy lips. She gasped as his fat cock head speared between her labia, and he began to rub his wet cock head between them. Big dribbles of pre-come oozed out of Tim's shaft and greased the way for his shaft. Her pussy actually began to suck on his cock head, and slowly swallowed part of his big cock inside of her.

"OMPH!!" Noel grunted at the sensation of being so filled.

"I want you to climb off me and suck my cock some more, just to get it lubed up."

"But. b.b.but" Noel protested as she eagerly pushed down on his cock, bouncing her pert ass up and down against his cock tip without actually taking the head inside of her dripping pussy.

"Trust me, and this will be good for both of us." He almost hadn't finished speaking before she climbed off him and had his big fat cock stuffed in her gullet. She swallowed and forced more of his cock into her mouth this time, determined to do as he asked so that she would be one of the girl's lucky enough to fuck him.

"Ok," Tim said, "Now grab my balls and pump my shaft from low down. Oh that's good. Don't swallow any come that makes it up the shaft, ok? We'll need that."

She did this for several minutes, and Tim tried to keep his come down the tube of his shaft, storing it up for her pussy.

"Now get up here and sink down on my cock," Tim ordered, "Good, now slowly ease down on it, UHHHH. OH Fuck."

"Oh Tim!!!"

They both cried out as a big wad of pre-come shot up inside the thin girl's pussy, lubricated it while simultaneously exciting Noel, causing her to slip down an inch onto his come-heavy cock.

"Ok, now fuck my cock with you sweet, hot piece of pussy." Tim said, putting his hands back and letting her rock on his lap. Her nimble ass worked with fast, sharp thrusts, jabbing down on his cock hard, only to quickly rise up before too much of his painfully big cock worked it's way up inside of her.

Tim was amazed how much cock she had inside of her, and he loved the look of this thin, sexy girl. She was tall, but not taller than him. Her breasts were very firm and sexy, and they bounced in a very alluring way in front of him as she rode his huge tool. Her pussy felt so, so, so good on his cock. It squeezed lustfully on him, and even though she fought not to be torn in two by him, her pussy still sucked greedily at the very shaft which threatened to destroy it.

"Oh God Tim!!!!!" Noel cried out as her footing slipped a little and another inch or two slipped into the girl's incredibly wet gash. Her body locked up completely, and Tim thought for a moment that their tryst was over. Then, amazingly, she began to vibrate all over as her orgasm ripped through her frame and Tim's cock punished her pussy from within. "Oh Shit!!!! Oh My NNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!" Noel screamed with her eyes completely wide open in a look of utter shock and almost fear. She had never felt anything close to this level of intensity. Her body betrayed her and went on coming again and again, never letting up on her, never allowing her a second to rest or let her mind think. She couldn't even begin to think clearly enough to tell if she was still sane before a pulsing throbbing heat would sweep through her pussy again and Tim's big cock would fuck up into her belly again, fucking her senseless.

Reactions: 1760 and BigBen