1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Best Friends vs Couple

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sg4lf, Nov 2, 2008.

1. sg4lf

sg4lf Experimental Member

Albums:
    Im not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but i just want to get some advice. I've got myself as 70/30 but i've never done anything with another guy before. The thing is, i would like to try it though. the only thing bothering me is that I don't want to be in a relationship with another guy as a "couple". I don't mean to sound offensive or anything but im not attracted to guys in that sense. I've always just wanted a "best friend" who i can talk to/fool around with without having to worry about any homophobia etc. You could say that if i wanted to i could just go out and find random guys but im not that type of person. i like to make friends and stay friends. I value long term relationships rather than short term flings. so thats the issue that im dealing with. Guys i've tried to talk to have always wanted to be a "couple" but i just couldn't do it. I still like girls heaps and in the end i do see myself with a girl but for now im just trying to satisfy a curiousity i have.

does anyone have any advice? thanks.

2. Hellboy0

Hellboy0 Expert Member

Albums:
    I get what you are after and hope you can find someone to do that with you. I'm lucky that way; have made a number of really close friends that I can 'play' with. All fun but no ties. And no 'coupling'.

Have to say that not that many guys I've met want to be FWB's. Most of them either want a random fuck or are looking for lurv. But keep on looking and you will find those guys that meet your criteria. We're out there!

#2 Hellboy0, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey, guy, I totally know what you mean. My long-term relationships have always been with women; can't imagine having that sort of close partnering with another guy.

Still, guys are just fun as hell to mess around with and stroke and suck and even fuck, safely, in a friendly way but with no big intimacy expectations. The phrase "friends with benefits" just really applies.

Not sure what to tell ya -- keep asking for and looking for what you want, and you get it, I find. I understand what you're looking for but don't have any great advice on how to get it; it just seems to find me if I'm open to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice