Best Friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by duck08, May 20, 2008.

1. duck08

duck08 New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to this board deal. I figure this will be a good place to start. I'm 22 years old, never had many friends, I meet this guy about a year ago that became my best friend. We hung out all the time and lived together for awhile. We hung out with each other non-stop, this year he had to move back home to LA, he now only calls maybe twice a week, is it that he doesn't want my friendship or could it be that he is just busy.
    Also I have jerked off with other guys before and I find my friend to be very attractive, i consider my self straight but would love to jerkoff with him, we know what each other look like naked, we have seen each other naked alot. Hes very built but not well hung, but thats ok, When I jerkoff alone I always think about him. I just don't know how to go about it...Any help???? Thanks guys!

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Maybe you have a little crush on him because you two developed a close relationship and it was one of your first with a man? Nothing strange about having deeper feelings for someone you admire or you feel accepts you, that's natural. But, unless he gave clear signals about liking you the same way, why not try to find other guys for JO buddies and leave your BFF as just a friend?

3. duck08

duck08 New Member

Thanks for the help...But why does he only call once in awhile now? Anyone??

4. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    Calling twice a week doesn't sound bad at all to me, it doesn't sound as though there is anything wrong.

5. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Distance is a hard thing to get over when trying to keep a friendship the way it was when people are "together." I have a best friend that I rarely call and vice versa. We've seen each other naked and know the best & worse things about each other. But when I talk to him on the phone, it just not the same like it was when we would sit at home and watch TV or get drunk or just hang.

One thing for me is that I never feel like I have him all to myself when I talk to him on the phone. I always have people around me staring me in my mouth while I'm on my cell phone. I have a job & school and different life now than it was when we shared the same time & space. Then the fact that you & your friend are kind of young could play a factor in his lack of communication. I'm not saying all, but some young people can be...flaky when it comes down to keeping their word, being there for their friends, & remembering what's important & priorities to them. While maintaining your friendship may be a high priority to you, considering the distance, it may not be a high on his list of priorities. He may just be wrapped up in his life there. Every good thing comes to an end. Hopefully, the good things repeat themselves a couple of times before it's all over though.

6. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

Maybe he does not feel the same way you do. It seems to me you have a crush on him. I have a crush on a guy right now, a neighbor, who is totally straight, and I get that tingly feeling in my stomach when I see him, hear his voice so forth. I feel for you man.

7. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Unless there are plans for him to come back to your area the calls will likely get less frequent. I have lived in many cities and known many people that I kept in contact with after moving away but the calls got less frequent as time went by as we both moved on with our lives. Who knows though, maybe you two can get together on cam to fulfill your desire = gotta love the modern world!

Draft saved Draft deleted