Best Gallery Pic Ever

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
where's a pic of your nutsack, anyway?

I don't have a nutsack -- only a shaft. :biggrin1:

He's the dick god, intimidated by no other dick.:wink: Some on LPSG still continue the fight of denial. But you know what? I'd deny Bigbull's status, too, if my peter looked so diminished by his. So, he can't come down too hard on those who fail to acknowledge his fixed status in the big dick universe, can he?

All he'd have to do to have his status recognized would be to unzip his fly with the utmost of arrogance, pull out his perfect bull peter from his tighty whities, and then command "On your knees." :eek:

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's with the Silence of the Lambs-speak?

Give us a pic of your nutsack, Precious!

I don't have a nutsack -- only a shaft. :biggrin1:

He's the dick god, intimidated by no other dick.:wink: Some on LPSG still continue the fight of denial. But you know what? I'd deny Bigbull's status, too, if my peter looked so diminished by his. So, he can't come down too hard on those who fail to acknowledge his fixed status in the big dick universe, can he?

All he'd have to do to have his status recognized would be to unzip his fly with the utmost of arrogance, pull out his perfect bull peter from his tighty whities, and then command "On your knees." :eek:

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should post a new pic...got new specs - very cool ones, too. When I'm in DFW, I'll let you know! *wink*

Hey, maybe Quercusone can join us?! I'd be beside myself if I had 2 amazing cocks at once!

-lv

Thank you! You can rob my cradle anyday.:wink:

I love girls in glasses btw.

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know its real but could someone please attach his pics, im not a gold member and really want to get a good look at that monster

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I should post a new pic...got new specs - very cool ones, too. When I'm in DFW, I'll let you know! *wink*

Hey, maybe Quercusone can join us?! I'd be beside myself if I had 2 amazing cocks at once!

-lv

If Quercusone was there, I could do nothing but sit back in awe and take notes, and hope to god you can feel me after he is done.:eek::biggrin1: