PaddyMoore91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi People...

Please tell me if you know of any good gay films to watch.

The last good gay film I watched is a film called Benjamin. Excellent film like a 8/10.

Any Recommendations please let me know.... Generally Foreign gay films are way better than any of the American gay films....

If anyone wants to watch Benjamin.

Manc2022

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most people know the classics but I think the best modern gay films i’ve seen are Weekend, Call Me By Your Name, The Way He Looks, Jongens and God’s Own Country.

Some good classics are Beautiful Thing, Road Trip, Shortbus (has gay storylines), Get Real and of course Brokeback Mountain.

Reactions: orions6

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are three of my favorites.
Maurice (1987)
My favorite gay film, based on the novel by E.M. Forester. An upper-class Edwardian struggles with his homosexuality, and his eventual love for a man of the "wrong" social class.

Adam and Steve (2005)
Craig Chesher's gay rom-com; pure,charming silly fluff; must-see for the dance scene featuring the immortal Jackie Beat singing "Shit Happens".

Pride (2014)
Marvelous film about a gay groups support for striking miners in Thatcher's Great Britain, in the beginning of the AIDS pandemic. Devastating ending.

Reactions: brody and orions6

Willmera_g

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a clip of a movie I watched maybe last year. I haven't been able to find the site I watched the clip on.

It's of two guy who moved into an apartment together. One has a model of a space craft. He's a little shy and quiet.
The other guy more out going. Jock type guy. (Sexual tension, but they're friends)
One night the jock type guy comes back drunk gets into bed with the shy guy and the shy guy ends up touching the jock under the covers. The shy guy ends up giving jock a hand job and jock gets out of bed quietly and walks away.
The movie was in a non English language. I'm just remember thinking european, Scandinavian maybe...

The clip ended after that and I wasn't able to watch the next clip of the movie...
Any help please.

Reactions: Dozarios

headphones

Expert Member
Media
If you have Prime, Hidden Kisses is good, Beautiful Thing, and Get Real, Love Simon. If you’re tired of sad depressing endings I recommend these movies.

Thequestionis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I watched Summer of 85 on Prime last night. Really sweet film about young love, loss of a relationship, loss of life. Very well portrayed by talented cast. Yes, it has some rear nudity. It’s in French but worth a watch.

Reactions: brody