Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

kmere44549

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yea i hate the keep ratio ones it so hard cause the stuff you download -- ppl just dont want to download from you and it not shared back. so it is hard to keep a ratio going

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been awhile since i signed up, but I think gay-torrents.net and gaytorrent.ru don't require an invite to join. You do have to wait for a certain amount of time to be able to download torrents but I think it's worth it. Make sure you upload/seed or you will get shut-off or banned, that goes for torrent site memberships in general. I also think it's weird for a required invitation to join like those other sites that were mentioned. How do you get one if you don't know anyone from the site and where would you look to find them? Strange. Either way, more than likely gay-torrents or gaytorrent will have torrents the others probably have and more.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you open/play a torrents site downloaded clip? Windows Media won't work, neither will Real Player ?

Reactions: lmnopaul

SGMUSUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been awhile since i signed up, but I think gay-torrents.net and gaytorrent.ru don't require an invite to join. You do have to wait for a certain amount of time to be able to download torrents but I think it's worth it. Make sure you upload/seed or you will get shut-off or banned, that goes for torrent site memberships in general. I also think it's weird for a required invitation to join like those other sites that were mentioned. How do you get one if you don't know anyone from the site and where would you look to find them? Strange. Either way, more than likely gay-torrents or gaytorrent will have torrents the others probably have and more.

These sites are invite only to reduce the risk of being closed down... :wink:

curbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should check this one out. They're a closed site and they usually have way more stuff than gay-torrents. I have a couple of invites. If you're interested and you IM me with proof that you have a good ratio at any closed torrent community, I may be able to extend an invitation to you (and one other person). They have been known to open registration, although it's somewhat rare.

UweXS

Just Browsing
Media
Last edited:

justcurious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had been using gaytorrents.net a while back and at some point lost my login information. If anyone has an invite to gay-torrents.org I would much appreciate it!