Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am as gay as they come, but Willow Rosenberg and Tara Maclay from Buffy is the best same sex relationship in the history of television. They ALWAYS bring a tear to my eye.

What do you think is the best gay couple on tv ever?

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i kno they arent strictly a "couple" but there are two of them so my vote is for

Will Truman and Jack McFarlen from Will and Grace

Great comedy duo (except Karen was always my fav)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still don't think America is at a point where we can say we have had enough really good gay characters on TV in order to pick a best, yet.

I didn't mind most of the characters on the American version of Queer as Folk, although the couple from Modern Family is the most accessible to the majority of people while remaining true to what is it like to be gay in America.

D

deleted509196

Willow & Tara were cool. I had a bit of a crush on Amber Benson. Alyson Hannigan is pretty too. Yeah I thought they went well together in Buffy.

Also, it's not a "couple" but gotta mention THAT kiss between Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn) and Selma Blair (Cecile) from Cruel Intentions.

D

deleted509196

As for guys, Will & Jack would have made a good couple, I agree!

D

deleted509196

Joey and Ross. Such a cute gay couple. To bad they always had to pretend in front of the others

What about Chandler & Joey? When they were with that baby and everyone thought it was theirs - that was funny!