Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got mine by doing alot of walking lunges with weights, wide stance squats with toes pointing out and weighted kick backs. I used to be flat as a wall.
Plus, you've got to also get rid of love handles if you have any. That makes the waist smaller and makes that booty POP

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keep mixing it up with the 5 or so exercises listed here. Do the exercises with different types of weights. Keep changing it up with rep numbers per set and set numbers. Light w/higher reps or heavy w/lighter. Also practice good form!

What’s that ?

It's lunges in the Smith Machine, but you step backwards alternately with a short step until the knee lightly touches the floor, then press back up and switch. This is a killer exercise for everything from the lower back down through the glutes and hamstrings. Trust me, if you do them correctly, you will have major soreness in your glutes and like I said before, you'll hate me for several days.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Solid glute builders:
Leg curl machine
Walking (not stationary) barbell lunges
Deadlifts

Yes, all three are legs exercises but the glutes form part of the rear chain in the leg musculature. To build them you really need to build the rest of the leg as well. THe reason I placed walking lunges over stationary is that with stationary, you tend to do most of your work with the quadracep of your lead leg since you step forwad then push yourself back. With the walking lunge, you are taking a good width stride (knee should NOT be touching the floor) and push forward off the back leg. Likewise, deadlifts require solid glute strength and then flexing them at the top of the rep in order to do them--just be sure to watch several youtube videos on how to do them so you don't hurt your back doing them wrong.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Barbell hip thrusts:

FrequentComfortableAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

Deadlifts are bad for your back, and tend to build the lower back and upper gluteus medius more than the lower gluteus maximus which gives you a really high and tight "deadlift butt" that's not the most attractive :(
Squats are great but they end up building your quads much more than your glutes.

Barbell hip thrusts isolate your glutes and are very effective. Don't do them fast like this .gif - make sure you pause for a second and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze at the top ;)