Best hairy chests

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some pics of these guys would be nice. I have no clue who any of them are....even if I did, I do not have the ability to randomly access parts of my memory that store images of various men's chests

Reactions: WrikPrada

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't want to. The point of the post was for peopel to mention stars with the best hairy chests. Those were just mine. sorry if you don't know what they look like. Not my fault. sorry.

Reactions: DCMMP3

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I don't know who corbin or segil lopaz is but those were hot pic!!

Corbin was an actor in LA Law american legal series and various other stuff film the Dentist and Stepfather horrors, scary shit.

Sergil is a different story, still checking him out, seen him in a few things but cannot remember what they were.
Hope your keeping fine Cochran.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh it's THAt Corbin. I know who he is. He's pretty hot. Great sexy chest.

Sergil is pretty hot. Especially that pic. too bad his legs wren't open. I wonder what he's packing.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry guys but I have to admit it but I'm a sucker for Lee Major's, particularly when he was younger. For those who havent seen it I have posted a picture of him in the Lee Major's thread

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some pics of these guys would be nice. I have no clue who any of them are....even if I did, I do not have the ability to randomly access parts of my memory that store images of various men's chests
wow..r u sure ur gay? dood...without the knowledge of the classic stars and the movies that made the movie business famous...u r cheating yourself out of some of the greatest actors of all time..
with todays stuff...compared to the stuff from the 40's 50's 60's and even the 70's these actors had talent...real talent...today..its a stretch to say any one like brad Pitt, George clooney and that ilk...have talent..they don't...talent is not cultivated anymore in hollywood...its all about money...
have a party at ur place....show the old classics...the list is long...and the men were all hot..gary cooper, Clark gable and on and on..
and i vote for Robert Redford for best hairy chest...check him out in the bedroom scene in THE STING...
i was fortunate to have Redford as a teacher when i attended BYU in Provo Ut..he taught environmental concerns...amazing class...