Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are some good positions to give a woman a g spot orgasm or stimulation with a 9 inch penis of 6 inch girth? and does hip elevation help? thx

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK so now I think most people know that you dick is 9 inches or was it 9.25 or perhaps 9.5 ? I forget.

Oh and can we expect this thread to be duplicated like the last 2 you started?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are some good positions to give a woman a g spot orgasm or stimulation with a 9 inch penis of 6 inch girth? and does hip elevation help? thx

I guess that also depends on what kind of shape your penis is.
Curvature, I mean.

For instance, an upward curve would be preferable in any face to face positioning.

But with a 9x6, the g-spot should be quite well stimulated either way you wish to penetrate.

By the way, didn't really understand the 'hat'-bit.

GemmaGee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With a 9x6 just about any position you try should do it. Suely you know that, only a virgin wouldn't! Oops, hope I haven't said the wrong thing.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a 9x6 just about any position you try should do it. Suely you know that, only a virgin wouldn't! Oops, hope I haven't said the wrong thing.

I think you'll find that men in general haven't got a clue, virgin or ex-virgin.

The starter of this thread is at least keen to learn; and judging from your photos, you should be well qualified to teach.
(Not in a professional manner, of course, but through experience.)

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt snoozan is a sweety... my lack of sexy voice coupled with my mic having no eyes to gaze into, makes recording some dirty talk rather hard! :tongue:

I also do sound engineering haha. I'm no tech in webcams though :tongue: Eyes definitely would help. "Lack of sexy voice" I bet you could do it hehe. I know one person who I used to talk to, she definitely had one of those sex line voices lol. She would have excelled well in that field. I've got the New England boy accent so :rolleyes: can't tell you if I can do much better myself as far as the voice hehe.