Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best fit is going to depend on your shape. I am married and have not had a need to use condoms for many years, but when I did I was thick enough near the base that the common sizes were uncomfortable. I was frustrated that the most commonly available "large" condoms were usually a flared shape: much wider near the closed end but only minimally wider at the open end. These worked great (I suppose) for those guys with very large heads, but were not so good for guys like me who were more tree-trunk shaped with a distinctly wider "flare" near the base. Finding wider condoms that were of uniform girth like a cylinder was difficult.

This link might help: https://www.google.com/search?q=bes...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Of these the Trustex Extra Large condoms would probably fit best if you are shaped anything like me. The ego-enhancing name is an incidental benefit.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm about 6" mid-shaft (mushroom head flares a bit more), and Magnum Thins fit nicely.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Look at some of the "ONE" brand on amazon. Some of us buy those in bulk together. Most of the bigger guys on our team and in our friend group swear by them. A few have a really big head area and at times feel better than not wearing one at all.

Reactions: suter82

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best condom we have found use when we are with guys who have large cocks is the F2C Female Condom. We buy them in packs of 12 from Amazon. They go inside her pussy or ass and stay in while she is being fucked. I put some lube in the condom and slide it onto his hard cock. I then put some lube on the outside of the condom and guide his condom covered cock into either her pussy or ass. There is a round ring at the bottom of the condom that holds it in her while they are fucking. And there is a round ring at the outer end of the condom that keeps that end from going inside her.

To the guy, it feels like he is bareback. The inside of the condom is hot, slick, and feels like the walls of her pussy or rectum. The added advantage is that she can fuck a long time, including several guys, and not get sore spots in her pussy from a condom rubbing against her pussy walls.

These condoms are made from nitrile and are very strong. We have never had one break. And, they are OK for guys who are allergic to latex.

Reactions: cadmanken

Big Banana

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just want to throw in another vote for Pasante Super Kings (69mm)

I didn't think I'd ever find condoms that didn't strangle my erection, what a difference!

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People can give lots of brands for suggestion. But it’s really a trial and error sort of deal.

Personally, I like Okamoto Super Big Boy and Mega Big Boy, they’re made for XL cocks like mine. Wonderful fit - girth fit is superb, length fit is great though if you’re really long like I am then the condom will leave an inch at your base uncovered. They’re not uncomfortable at all, thin enough to ensure you really feel the sensations, and can hold a huge load very well.

10/10 from me. I’ll take magnum XL in a pinch though, but so far Okamoto has some of the best fits if you’re very well endowed in girth, length, or both.