Best Holiday Sex Ever - Greece

Media
Hi Guys, I am literally just back from an "adults only" resort on Rhodes, a Greek island.

And I had amazing sex most days!

There was a guy there alone who I took back to his room after drinks one night for a nice hot session of flip-flopping.

There was a waiter with the cutest arse I've ever seen who I ended up sucking off in the reception toilets.

There was a huge-dicked German bloke who wife watched, then joined in, as he fucked me like crazy (she sucked my cock when I came, more or less just as he was spunking in my arse).

There was a young guy there with his parents (18) who tented his speedo so much and had such hot, hairy legs - he came back to my room and after a couple of failed attempts we just sucked each other off with a lot of fingering.

And there was the built Australian guy who gave me the eye and ended up fucking me hard in a toilet cubicle quickly while his girlfriend was still at the dinner table.

Really a brilliant trip. I went with 2 gay mates/fuckbuddies and none of us let each other go without at all!

Though oddly... after all that sex at the resort - still never had beach sex!

So when was your best holiday sex? How about Greece?

Best of this bunch in terms of animal passion was the Australian - also probabaly because it was naughty.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a great trip. Reminds me of my weekend in Palm Springs.

So many hot guys, in and out of the hot tubs, the steam room, the courtyard, the rooms .... was absolutely nuts.

Favorites:

The young stud from Georgia who was sitting alone in the hot tub in the morning, having just arrived. He mentioned he was travelling with his partner, and they had met in their fraternity. He saw my smile. I have a long history with frat boys. We chatted a bit about how they would enjoy bringing guys who were not in houses back to theirs, and enjoy it together. That was enough foreplay. He got the blowjob of his life as the rest of the resort woke up and walked off their hangovers, stopping by to watch as they liked.

Later that night, a bunch of townies hopped the fence and were cruising around. The guests were naked, the locals clothed. I don't normally have any interest in the young twink type, but one latin kid caught my eye. I got talking to him, and it was clear he was totally nervous. It took some prodding but I got him back to my room. He pulled the blinds closed and used a towel to cover a gap by the door knob. The kid was nearly shaking as I undid his belt. As I went down on him, I felt an iPhone in his pocket and asked him if he would enjoy taking a few pics. That drove him wild, and before long he has fucking me hard and bragging that he'd be showing his buddies the pics. He left a very happy man.

Scottish bears, former English rugby players, an adorable couple from SF, the room cleaning boy, and some very nice assorted extras aside, the grand prize goes to a dude from Iowa. All he had to say was that he got through college on a baseball scholarship. Nobody else had a chance that night. He was mine. Baseballers are a huge fantasy of mine, and it was worth the build up.

So, yeah, Palm SPrings, was ok, lol.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am curious...is this mostly an m4m kind of thing?

I think I would be totally down for an escapade like this but either I don't put out the right vibes, misread signals, or this just doesn't occur as often for straight people.