• Doggy

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite for getting really deep while still making eye contact is one which I've never seen illustrated in a sex manual. It starts with the woman slouched on a chair with her ass fully hanging off the end. Kneeling directly in front of her, insert a few inches of your cock inside of her vagina. Then, lift one leg over your arm and then do the same with the other leg/arm. Finally, with her legs still being lifted over your arms, have her grab onto your forearms while you grab onto hers.

Then you can gradually work the rest of your cock inside, as far as she can take you--I say this as it allows for VERY deep penetration. But not only that, you both have full freedom of movement in every direction, so that you can do any depth of thrusting, as well as any angle. As a bonus, if you're exceptionally long, you'll wind up making a very noticeable belly bump with your cock, which is something both of you can view from this position--every woman who I've been with has found that sight quite arousing. Both parties also have an excellent view of the junction of your coupling, which not many positions afford.

It's been my experience that both parties find this position incredibly satisfying, provided you take care not to go in deeper than she can comfortably handle--important if you're longer than 8 inches or so..

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Missionary for sure. She wants it that way the most because I get the deepest. And we love the face to face contact mmmmmmmm!!!

Only in missionary can I get into this little "pocket" at the extreme end of her vaginal canal, like a secret chamber that I can only get in every once in a while. I can feel my glans "pop" into this space and she loves it a lot! Pretty cool to get into and once I'm popping in and out of it, while on top, we embrace and my cock literally vanishes, like I can't feel it anymore because we're pressed up so hard against each other and I'm so far inside her that we just melt into one. There are usually tears and smiles at this point :)

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary or, for long, slow and sensuous sex, side by side or spooning. (They're my answers to the question as asked, not necessarily my absolute favourites!)

Must try the position suggested by At.you.cervix – never done that, or heard about it. How did you hear about it first, or did you "discover" it yourself?

Reactions: TRD209

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must try the position suggested by At.you.cervix – never done that, or heard about it. How did you hear about it first, or did you "discover" it yourself?

It was one of those insane times where you're fucking on every piece of furniture in the house and we wound up on my girlfriend's living room chair--how we managed to get into that exact position was pure happenstance, but one which I've used for many years since, and I'm guessing that she's still using as well.

Reactions: abattist
D

deleted1074483

Missionary is easily the favorite, but the afterglow in Spoons - especially if you're drifting off to sleep while still coupled - has always seemed VERY intimate.
yes I love having sex, leaving my dick in my partner, and falling asleep spooning together, very intimate indeed

TRD209

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Missionary for sure. She wants it that way the most because I get the deepest. And we love the face to face contact mmmmmmmm!!!

Only in missionary can I get into this little "pocket" at the extreme end of her vaginal canal, like a secret chamber that I can only get in every once in a while. I can feel my glans "pop" into this space and she loves it a lot! Pretty cool to get into and once I'm popping in and out of it, while on top, we embrace and my cock literally vanishes, like I can't feel it anymore because we're pressed up so hard against each other and I'm so far inside her that we just melt into one. There are usually tears and smiles at this point :)

YES!!!! This.

Reactions: techpump

TRD209

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Missionary or, for long, slow and sensuous sex, side by side or spooning. (They're my answers to the question as asked, not necessarily my absolute favourites!)

Discovered it myself