best jack off lube?

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I used to love jacking-off/pumping with mineral oil. Switched to Gum Oil and absolutely love it! So apparently any silicon-based lube will do.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like Pjur Eros- the original. I also have a bottle of Gun Oil but it doesn't seem as good as the Eros. Both are silicone lubricants. I am also a big fan of "dry" j/o. Depends on my mood.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"WET PLATNIUM" is good. Last for a long time. Just ad a little spit when getting dry and it is all slippery again.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another vote for Albolene. Man that stuff is the best. A jar will last a very long time even with frequent use. Trust me, I know. Get it at drug stores. It is sold as a makeup remover right near the cold cream.

Another vote for Albolene here, great stuff. Also like using olive oil. Never even heard of Gun Oil, but now I have to try it.

krashdown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go through stages. I'll go months jerking dry and then I'll start using lube again for awhile. The silicone based ID is real good, but it stains fabrics. I also really like Albolene but like viewfromthetop1 almost killed myself in the shower because that this is ridiculously hard to wash off. If you're looking for ease of clean up Boy Butter is the way to go, but it doesn't last very long. My roommate gave me a bottle of Gun Oil which isn't too bad.

B_Heft_and_Cleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Astroglide is the best, super slippery and water-based so washes off easy. Vaseline can be interesting too if you are into prolonged edging type sessions.