Best Jackoff Lube

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Capitolhillguy, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    A friend turned me onto Albolene Moisturizing Cleaser as a good lube. It doesn't have a strong scent, but I wish it had none. It feels good and lasts a long time. Can anyone suggest their fav lube for beating off please.

2. crossy

Gold Member

cornhuskers lotion. I can jolt in only 8 beats

3. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive been using the durex lube and massage in one but it dries quite quick. But it also depends on how long you want to go for :p

4. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't purchase it for this purpose, but mineral oil has been working great for me.

I was always a big fan of baby oil, and this is basically that sans the fragrance. It also seems a tad thicker.

It slicks me up fantastically. But it does leave an oily residue. So for those fans of water based, easy evaporating lubes, this is not that.

BTW, this is for masturbation. Not for other purposes.

#4 SilverTrain, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  5. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

ID...for jacking/fucking

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I need something that stays wet indefinitely. Elbow Grease (blue) works best for me.

7. 41869

41869 Member

i use wet. its ok and its cheap.

8. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

i use baby oil some times but the best thing i have tryed is good old KY lube it dose the job for me.

9. Blackbwai

Blackbwai Member

ID Glide wins hands down

10. deww1011

deww1011 New Member

The best lube by far and many don't know of it :baby oil gel. Much better than baby oil and stays slippery for ever. If you have never tried, go to wal mart and get 6.5oz. bottle for less than $3. You will be amazed if you have never tried. Girlfriend can use it on you too and is fabulous and nice to massage her with as well. Try it today !!

11. D_Stacy Rekt

D_Stacy Rekt Account Disabled

Have to agree with 41869-- 'Wet' brand light liquid lubricant...it's great actually, just wish they made it with spermicide.

12. delti90

delti90 Guest

This is going to sound ridiculous but I tried Cocoa butter one time, and it feels absolutely amazing.

13. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    The BF and I go for "Boy Butter" .... its awesome for anal.

14. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

ALBOLENE: I recall a friend back in the 70s and pre-condom 80s who used Albolene as J.O. lube, and also when getting nailed by dick and toys. He swore by it because it was transparent, very lightly-scented, it had a nice feel on the skin, and it had staying power, no doubt the result of mineral oil and petroleum as main ingredients. There are frangrance-free items in the Albolene line you might check out, but even then, base ingredients sometimes have a scent of their own.

COCONUT OIL: My choice, because it's all-natural, with little or no scent, and non-staining. In 1994 I did the Body Electric weekend at their former Bay Area home base, and at that time, they were using refined coconut oil for massage purposes, because it is fragrance-free, readily absorbed by the skin, and it does not stain fabric as most oils do. So that got me hooked on coconut oil. But I think it was just a few years later when the massage industry switched to almond oil, and suddenly I couldn't find coconut oil. Some snooping turned it up in health food stores. Now you can find it in Whole Foods: refined (scent-free) and unrefined (faint coconut scent; stronger scent in the organic brands). I like that it doesn't stain, it's not too heavy, and I re-apply as needed if I'm doing the usual 1-hour (plus) marathon J.O. session. Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, so I gently heat a new jar in a pan of water on very low heat, then let it cool enough to safely pour into a squeeze bottle. If it hardens inside the squeeze bottle, you can nuke it for a few seconds, or give the bottle a 2-minute soak in hot tap water (avoid high heat or you'll melt the bottle).

15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

KY Silk-E.

It is better than regular KY.

It says it's a vaginal moisterizer, but I wont tell that to my dick. Maybe that is why it feels better.

16. RobJay

RobJay New Member

17. SCSea

SCSea Member

Silicone lube is great, but I'm partial to macadamia nut oil for JO. It's light enough to not feel like Crisco, smells good and warms up quickly. Really, any of the nut oils are good (no pun intended), but mac nut oil just feels like a little tropical vacation.

18. YASHOE1

YASHOE1 Active Member

Albums:
    I usa Revilation lube silicone base OMG so slippery

19. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I always use Albolene... it's light, slippery and doesn't get sticky. It also takes so little fr a nice long stroke session.. I bought this jar in 2006, and still have about 1/4 of a jar left ! Now, last night being Valentine's Day, I treated the b/f to a nice long massage, using Equate ( walmart's brand ) body oil. It's the same as the Neutrogena body oil and it's made of safflower oil. Let's just say that an explosive time was had by both of us.... heheheheheh

20. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    I've tried several different lubes and oils, and they all have different feels and pros and cons.

I started out using vaseline cause it was readily available when i was a kid. :biggrin1: Vaseline lasts almost indefinitely once you use enough and get it all warmed up. So it's got longevity. Big plus if you're jerking off. But when it's cold its kinda thick. I hate having to stop and reapply over and over again though.

I started using oils after that. Oils are good cause they're really viscous. The downside is they're so runny it can make a mess and you might have to use more oil every once and a while.

KY is okay, but i generally don't like lubes like KY that make little hard balls when it starts to dry out. I found i had to reapply frequently compared to oil based lubes.

Now i'm using OhMy! natural hemp lube. I've used it exclusively for a few years. It's made from hemp and has no sugar. Hemp apparently has a slightly sweet taste though. It lasts pretty long before having to reapply, and isn't sticky. Plus it just FEELS good.... better then some of the other lubes like ID.

O'My Pharmacy Products

Draft saved Draft deleted