Best Jackoff Lube

B_Fernando_T

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what's the best in terms of getting the grease off your hand and cock so you can hide what you've been up to when your GF comes home lol

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just have to vent about how expensive lubes are. I just bought 3 small bottles of water-based lube (I wanted to try some different brands). Each bottle was between $5 and $8 ranging in size from 50 ml to 4 oz, and that was for some of the less-expensive brands. The total came to $20, plus $8 shipping. For the same cost I could buy 14 4 oz. tubes of Target brand lube. I hope the name-brand stuff is worth it.

I meant to buy some jack-off lube as well, but decided instead to order a $.50 sample packet of Jack Jelly. I figured if I liked the sample packet, I could buy a tube. I didn't consider that the shipping fee is almost as much as the lube, essentially doubling the cost.

I'm too cheap to ever try Gun Oil or Stroke 29, no matter how much you folks recommend it. I'll probably just end up getting another jar of Albolene.

merrylloyd2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
cooked and still slightly hot breakfast oats - real glide, with tickley fragments of oats, and a sticky pull-off that beats anything except someone else's cum

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cheaplubes.com is having a big sale--up to 50% off--so I bought some of the lubes y'all have been recommending.

Stroke 29 - $14.95 for a 6 oz. jar
Gun Oil - $11.49 for a 4 oz. jar
Swiss Navy Premium Cream Lubricant - $10.95 for a 5 oz. tube

They have other brands/sizes on sale, too.
CheapLubes.com - Inexpensive Personal Lubricants, Condoms, and Adult Toys

Alas, so far I don't think any of them have lived up to the hype. I need to experiment with them a bit more to figure out which one I like best and which I like least, but based on my preliminary trials I think the Swiss Navy has a slight lead. But none of them measure up to Albolene, which you can get at the local drug store for $10-12 for a 12 oz. jar.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vaseline goes a long way with little reapplication, especially for those who like to take long strokes while masturbating. I found that taking longer strokes makes most water based lubes dry up faster than shorter strokes. I also have and use KY liquid, and Astroglide (didnt notice much difference), it makes me more slick and slippery, which is a nice sensation, but you have to reapply often, every few minutes for me. For extended time masturbation, where you're taking fast strokes I like Vaseline, I feel more with it. For more brief masturbation, I prefer a water-based lube, they also work better if you want to take slow strokes. Vaseline is more of a bitch to clean, the water-based ones are fairly easy.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love the mix of cold pressed coconut and sesami oil. It's last long enough and absorbed well afterward. There is also nothing to worry about added chemical substances like other lotion or lube.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
j-lube is still the best i've seen and have yet to be beat. it can get a little messy depending on how you mix it up, but when you get it right, this stuff last a very long time.

works wonders for anal play as it doesn't lose its slickness and i hear it's very popular in the fisting circles.