Best Jeans and Trousers (aka pants) for showing a bulge.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by col1974, Jan 25, 2009.

1. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've searched the forum threads and have found that Levi 527 and 529 would be a good buy for showing a bulge.
    Any other brand and style suggestions? Pleat front vs. flat front trousers in general are better for showing?
    Any thoughts ?
    Thanks

2. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Pleats are not the best for anything. Bulge notwithstanding, they should be outlawed.

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the type of underwear is as important or even more important than the cut of jeans or pants in showing a bulge. Of all the jeans and pants I've ever owned, I can only recall one that I would say was truly "accentuating."

On the other hand, in my experience any boxer brief that has a pouch in front, or that is 5-10 percent lycra or spandex, is likely to hold everything up front and center, creating the strongest possible "basket" effect.

By the way, I second voyeuristic's opinion on pleated pants. Granted, they're roomier up front, but they are SO far out of style that any bulging you may gain will be obscured by the fog of stodginess surrounding you.

Steve

4. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    true - underwear and true -pleats they take to make for a fussy trouser front if overdone and tend to add weight to the overall look and not in a good way.

Underpants - lycra - good call. have some aussiebums which help of course but don't want the trousers j/ eans to undo the good work.
    Low slungs / hipsters for men seem to be faiurly good - how about lightweight denim makes?
    I think a trip round a few denim shops would be an idea

5. w2m4m

w2m4m New Member

I have found that when shopping trying on the exact same slacks, in same sizes give you a different result. It really depends on how the fabric is sewn up front. Try on, and look and see if your bulge is different from one to the next.
    Undershorts can make a big impact with the way they are cut too. Someone just said that as well. Sometimes I wear my cockring, it doesn't take much for the swelling in my pants to take over.

6. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    all good stuff thanks guys.
    no specific brands and models come to mind?

7. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

Lucky brand jeans seem to "package" my package just the right way. The only problem...sometimes they package it so that absolutely NOTHING is left to the imagination. (But I'm not a prude so I'm way okay with that.)

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

the all time classic is Levis 501s. for the right fit they need to be washed several times so they shrink to fit.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed. I found that boxers can be a lot of fun as the outline of the loosely hanging dick, particularly the head, shows through the fabric of just about anything that you wear. Light colored Khakis with loose boxers do the job well. When you're walking, a voyeur can easily see it moving around in your pants with each step.
    Here is an option. Levis makes white button fly 501s. In many parts of the country, this item would be summer only. Here in Cal, you can wear them year round. Try a pair of these with boxers or freeball and you'll get plenty of looks.

10. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you wear white jeans all year 'round in California you might be a Ranchero or Vaquero.

My suggestion is definitely the Levi's 501, but also any jeans with a low-rise and some stretch in them are great for showing off. True Religion Billy and Joey or Seven for all Mankind standard are really nice fitting in the crotch area. Also try GAP's Standard fit. It's like a skinny low rise straight cut. They fit very well and come in a variety of denim styles.

11. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow thanks guys i'll give it a look.
    some good advice - i'll see what i can find here in the UK. Any knowledge there?
    Let you all know how it goes.
    Cheers

12. eug

eug New Member

Hey Col,

Have u tried Banglads.com, they're based in UK. Check out the Rufskin label, i've the Charley indigo and they show the package nicely, albeit they're very low cut.

I'd advise N2N too, they work a treat too...

Happy shopping..

13. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

In like the Levis 511 Skinny. They are low
    waisted and slim fitting. They show your bulge real nice. They have a short zipper.
    They feel great commando. Nice if you are slender. I wear 30-30. I have only seen them in faded blue. Dunno if they are available in other colors.
    nicecircjob

14. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Apparently nothing from Abercrombie & Fitch. LOL One day I was wearing a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch classic chinos at work and walked past the HOT female administrative assistant's desh and she said "you need to get some tighter pants" I said why? and she said "well if you have a nice package you might as well show it off." LOL

15. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:
    almost all my jeans r levis 527, and i have some joe boxer thongs.. they make an impression, i get tons of looks. but the thongs have kinda a small pouch, im constantly re-ajusting. but they put everything front and center!

#15 cjj2k, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  16. sensei

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've got a few pairs of Diesel jeans that do a pretty good job at accentuating my bulge (see one of my gallery photos). They are a low-rise bootcut style. I tend to find that any jeans that are low-rise tend to give me a good basket.

Underwear wise, I'm a CK lover. Their Pro-Stretch low-rise trunks (see another one of my gallery photos) have a great pouch to show off the package, and as a bonus they are super comfortable!

17. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Put too many apples in a brown paper bag and it spells disaster.

18. mrlumpy

mrlumpy Member

I like Calvin Klein Steel lowrise trunks and Levi 527's with button the fly. They will provide a nice bulge for all to enjoy.

19. sevenbysixinch

sevenbysixinch New Member

Albums:
    I have raw denim cheap mondays, the kind you don't wash and that distress to your body. I wear tighty whities and after 6 months of wearing them I have this hot as fuck distressed pouch right where my bulge stretched the fabric. It's loose but still presses against the bulge and it looks niceee.

20. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Those Banglads Rufskins look nice, but with the top of your ass exposed, I imagine in real life they aren't very comfortable to wear around all day.

Draft saved Draft deleted