• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Best jeans for nice bulge

camb70

Lurker
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is my question: how come everyone else seems to know which the right brand/style of jeans is to show a nice (quite noticeable, shapely, but not extreme) bulge and I don't? I keep trying different styles and brands and nothing works the way I want. Now, I know that this may have more to do with my anatomy than with the jeans, but my package is a decent size, so something should work, right?

The best luck I've had is with Diesel, with only limited success.
Here is what I have discovered: tight jeans flatten and constrict too much (no independent motion) while less tight jeans don't work at all. Seems like I need jeans that are tight in all the right places for a good fit, so I'm hoping you guys will give me some advice.

Also, does the underwear matter? I mostly freeball but have tried a range of cuts and it doesn't seem to matter much, except when it completely flattens me out.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Guess Falcon jeans. If you can handle them being a little lower and tighter around your hips, they make a great bulge as long as you do a couple of things: (1) wear briefs or boxer briefs underneath and (2) situate your dick upward with your head facing your belly button and your balls hanging straight below.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Here is my question: how come everyone else seems to know which the right brand/style of jeans is to show a nice (quite noticeable, shapely, but not extreme) bulge and I don't? I keep trying different styles and brands and nothing works the way I want. Now, I know that this may have more to do with my anatomy than with the jeans, but my package is a decent size, so something should work, right?

Here is what I have discovered: tight jeans flatten and constrict too much (no independent motion) while less tight jeans don't work at all. Seems like I need jeans that are tight in all the right places for a good fit, so I'm hoping you guys will give me some advice.

Also, does the underwear matter? I mostly freeball but have tried a range of cuts and it doesn't seem to matter much, except when it completely flattens me out.
to me nothing beats my levis!:biggrin1:

Hung11by6

1st Like
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If ya hang long soft I kno for me I cant wear my dick up because the head will be pokin out of the top of my jeans. If I stuff my dick in briefs I can show a big bulge in whatever jeans I wear. I think it has alot to do with the underwear if thats what you are into.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Website
360.yahoo.com
Sexuality
Unsure
Guess Falcon jeans. If you can handle them being a little lower and tighter around your hips, they make a great bulge as long as you do a couple of things: (1) wear briefs or boxer briefs underneath and (2) situate your dick upward with your head facing your belly button and your balls hanging straight below.
Fisher falcon, Dante Falcon, or Region Falcon?
:cool:

I love you dee

I wear Diesel jeans.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Fisher falcon, Dante Falcon, or Region Falcon?
:cool:

Heh heh, smartass. I haven't seen the Fisher in stock at our store. The Dante ones look pretty cool, especially in the pockets and the back, but I already have a darker whiskered wash. The Valencia will get you started at about $40 less if you don't mind a little bit rougher in the denim. The Region? Meh. I don't think the striped inner band is worth it. If you can still find them in stock, go for the Bloom because the denim color is a medium cast with a nice bluish-green undertone, great for a lot of brighter spring colors. The Manhattan is a perfect navy shade. Oh, and the Stratus is definitely a rocker-friendly jean. It's almost monochromatic deep ocean blue with a sharp firebird detail on the back pockets.

(Allow me to translate. A "Falcon" describes a Guess jean style defined by a super low rise, a slim fit, and a boot cut opening. Terminology like Fisher, Dante, etc. are washes -- colors of the denim.)

Heh heh, smartass. I haven't seen the Fisher in stock at our store. The Dante ones look pretty cool, especially in the pockets and the back, but I already have a darker whiskered wash. The Valencia will get you started at about $40 less if you don't mind a little bit rougher in the denim. The Region? Meh. I don't think the striped inner band is worth it. If you can still find them in stock, go for the Bloom because the denim color is a medium cast with a nice bluish-green undertone, great for a lot of brighter spring colors. The Manhattan is a perfect navy shade. Oh, and the Stratus is definitely a rocker-friendly jean. It's almost monochromatic deep ocean blue with a sharp firebird detail on the back pockets.

(Allow me to translate. A "Falcon" describes a Guess jean style defined by a super low rise, a slim fit, and a boot cut opening. Terminology like Fisher, Dante, etc. are washes -- colors of the denim.)

wow, someone is a retail whore!
:)

goodwood

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. The Offender is a style of jean. I got mine online. They are very low rise with a 7" rise, well fitted int he seat with a slight boot cut. I think they are listed under the Capital E line now. I ordered mine a couple inches larger int he waist to make sure there was enough room up front and there still wasn't enough room. It took a long time to stretch them out there. But if you are looking to show it off then these are the ones to do it.

bravesoldier

Superior Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
..don't know about the brand of jeans but a good cock ring will put everything out front for a noticeable bulge.

camb70

Lurker
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I should have known to ask here in the first place! All this energy spent searching, in stores and on line, an in just one day I get more info than in the last year. Thank you all for the advice.

I'll definitely try the Falcons; I hope they have them in the Guess store in town.

The Levi Offenders: since I'll be ordering online, what size? - I usually wear 29 or 30, so will the 29 offenders cut off my circulation?

DJG: what style Diesel? I have the Levan, which fit OK, although too loose even at 29. Plenty of room up front, but not only in the center but left and right too: looks like I'm hiding a piece of horizontal french bread or something; kinda weird.

Some guys seem to get the effect 'cause they point straight out. I'm long enough to always hang down or go sideways, but not so long as to create a huge bulge in briefs due to sheer volume. Oh well.

Cockrings can definitely improve things, but they pull my foreskin back exposing too much to contact with fabric, which tends to drive me nuts after an hour or so.

scorpiokc

Banned
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I do love a nice noticeable jeans bulge. Big fetish of mine. I'd go with the good old fashioned levi's 501s, though, and freeballing is always good for a bulge.

stiphphiphatumus

Experimental Member
Sexuality
Asexual
A good place to find out what works for you is a second-hand clothing store. You can usually try them on there, and they are rather cheap as well. There are all sorts of brands there, but being the size you are (I can sympathize, 28-30 myself), there usually aren't that many choices. But you also have the choice of wearing the extra large kids clothes too, I think 18-20 is the range. Good luck on the search.
:)

DJG: what style Diesel? I have the Levan, which fit OK, although too loose even at 29. Plenty of room up front, but not only in the center but left and right too: looks like I'm hiding a piece of horizontal french bread or something; kinda weird.

the style is called "Zathan"
nice basket for the good, just right amount of tightness on the lets..
perfect jeans.
200 bucks..
so.. I hate buying them.

Ren69

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very tight jeans for a very good penis look...

Good theme...

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted on another thread that I have a pair of old Helmut Lang jeans that are great, but I just bought a pair of 7 for all mankind lowrise that are even better!

TxAg

Lurker
tight jeans flatten and constrict too much (no independent motion) while less tight jeans don't work at all. Seems like I need jeans that are tight in all the right places for a good fit, so I'm hoping you guys will give me some advice.

Both jeans and underwear matter, as well as -- of course -- your endowment.

In my experience, underwear that provides pouch support works much better than either free-balling, boxers, or standard briefs. A good brand for this would be Calvin Klein's trunk style boxer briefs. Good pouching, but the material is all cotton, so it doesn't hold you so tight that it flattens the package (which can be a problem with lycra underwear).

As for jeans, whether they show your package depends on how high the inseam is cut, where the natural pinch point occurs on the zipper cover, and how baggy the jeans are at the hip relative to your body's proportions. If you have narrow hips, you will require a slim cut jean. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult, even with a good-sized package because it's the hips which provide the tension that pulls the crotch fabric nicely over your package.

There are not that many jean manufacturers who offer a slim fit. Wrangler is the only one I know of. Levi's slimmest cut is the 501, but even this is not as slim as Wrangler slims. One nice thing about Wranglers is that they use a dye which fades more quickly than other brands, and this lets the crotch develop a subtle fading which shows the shape. The draw-back to Wranglers is that they're no longer considered an urban-style jean, and tend to be relegated to the country/western demographic. But, you can buck the system and be the one to start the new trend.

camb70

Lurker
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is Wrangler's "Slim" fit the same as their "Cowboy" fit?

socal9

Experimental Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
old 501's..juist pack the goods on the oppisite side it usually hangs

Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I was wondering...is there a special size or fit of jeans that give a good bulge?

Because in the past I've worn VERY tight jeans that crush my cock against my thigh. Leaving virtually no bulge. But then some loose fit jeans that aren't too loose and just kind of glide over my cock leave an awesome bulge.

Just wondering!