Best jeans for nice bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by camb70, Jun 10, 2007.

1. camb70

camb70 New Member

Here is my question: how come everyone else seems to know which the right brand/style of jeans is to show a nice (quite noticeable, shapely, but not extreme) bulge and I don't? I keep trying different styles and brands and nothing works the way I want. Now, I know that this may have more to do with my anatomy than with the jeans, but my package is a decent size, so something should work, right?

The best luck I've had is with Diesel, with only limited success.
    Here is what I have discovered: tight jeans flatten and constrict too much (no independent motion) while less tight jeans don't work at all. Seems like I need jeans that are tight in all the right places for a good fit, so I'm hoping you guys will give me some advice.

Also, does the underwear matter? I mostly freeball but have tried a range of cuts and it doesn't seem to matter much, except when it completely flattens me out.

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Guess Falcon jeans. If you can handle them being a little lower and tighter around your hips, they make a great bulge as long as you do a couple of things: (1) wear briefs or boxer briefs underneath and (2) situate your dick upward with your head facing your belly button and your balls hanging straight below.

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

to me nothing beats my levis!:biggrin1:

4. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

If ya hang long soft I kno for me I cant wear my dick up because the head will be pokin out of the top of my jeans. If I stuff my dick in briefs I can show a big bulge in whatever jeans I wear. I think it has alot to do with the underwear if thats what you are into.

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had the best luck with Levi's Offender jeans. They fit great in the ass and show off the boys beautifully.

6. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    501's. The best. Always. Forever.

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Fisher falcon, Dante Falcon, or Region Falcon?
    :cool:

8. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I love you dee

I wear Diesel jeans.

9. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Offender jeans from Levi's? Is that a style? Thanks!

10. D_Martin van Burden

Heh heh, smartass. I haven't seen the Fisher in stock at our store. The Dante ones look pretty cool, especially in the pockets and the back, but I already have a darker whiskered wash. The Valencia will get you started at about $40 less if you don't mind a little bit rougher in the denim. The Region? Meh. I don't think the striped inner band is worth it. If you can still find them in stock, go for the Bloom because the denim color is a medium cast with a nice bluish-green undertone, great for a lot of brighter spring colors. The Manhattan is a perfect navy shade. Oh, and the Stratus is definitely a rocker-friendly jean. It's almost monochromatic deep ocean blue with a sharp firebird detail on the back pockets.

(Allow me to translate. A "Falcon" describes a Guess jean style defined by a super low rise, a slim fit, and a boot cut opening. Terminology like Fisher, Dante, etc. are washes -- colors of the denim.)

11. D_N Flay Table

wow, someone is a retail whore!
    :)

12. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. The Offender is a style of jean. I got mine online. They are very low rise with a 7" rise, well fitted int he seat with a slight boot cut. I think they are listed under the Capital E line now. I ordered mine a couple inches larger int he waist to make sure there was enough room up front and there still wasn't enough room. It took a long time to stretch them out there. But if you are looking to show it off then these are the ones to do it.

13. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Active Member

..don't know about the brand of jeans but a good cock ring will put everything out front for a noticeable bulge.

14. camb70

camb70 New Member

Wow, I should have known to ask here in the first place! All this energy spent searching, in stores and on line, an in just one day I get more info than in the last year. Thank you all for the advice.

I'll definitely try the Falcons; I hope they have them in the Guess store in town.

The Levi Offenders: since I'll be ordering online, what size? - I usually wear 29 or 30, so will the 29 offenders cut off my circulation?

DJG: what style Diesel? I have the Levan, which fit OK, although too loose even at 29. Plenty of room up front, but not only in the center but left and right too: looks like I'm hiding a piece of horizontal french bread or something; kinda weird.

Some guys seem to get the effect 'cause they point straight out. I'm long enough to always hang down or go sideways, but not so long as to create a huge bulge in briefs due to sheer volume. Oh well.

Cockrings can definitely improve things, but they pull my foreskin back exposing too much to contact with fabric, which tends to drive me nuts after an hour or so.

15. D_Martin van Burden

Angostura called. she wants her "bitter" back.

16. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

I do love a nice noticeable jeans bulge. Big fetish of mine. I'd go with the good old fashioned levi's 501s, though, and freeballing is always good for a bulge.

17. stiphphiphatumus

Albums:
    A good place to find out what works for you is a second-hand clothing store. You can usually try them on there, and they are rather cheap as well. There are all sorts of brands there, but being the size you are (I can sympathize, 28-30 myself), there usually aren't that many choices. But you also have the choice of wearing the extra large kids clothes too, I think 18-20 is the range. Good luck on the search.
    :)

18. D_N Flay Table

DJG: what style Diesel? I have the Levan, which fit OK, although too loose even at 29. Plenty of room up front, but not only in the center but left and right too: looks like I'm hiding a piece of horizontal french bread or something; kinda weird.

the style is called "Zathan"
    nice basket for the good, just right amount of tightness on the lets..
    perfect jeans.
    200 bucks..
    so.. I hate buying them.

19. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    Button fly.

20. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very tight jeans for a very good penis look...

Good theme...

Draft saved Draft deleted